Question: How much will the Monrian shops sell for?

Victory

Provider
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
I'm curious what people think the Monrian shops might sell for? The auction closes shortly and last I saw current bids were +1200 and +5000. My passion for Monria is flagrant and if I had the ped, I'd probably have been willing to go so far as even to pay the BO of 15k were the bidding to get towards that end. With that in mind I'm wondering what people think they may end up actually selling for? Someday I hope to own a shop. Alas today is not that day. LOL

these are 2 shops on the tp level of the housing

above 5k seems a bit much to me if you check all the emptyness at eg twin peaks mall

i was bidding before for a far off shop which had a b/o of 1k

i would say 500-600 i would have payed for the convenience of not running out of auction time
but for anything not right next to a tp you need to advertise and whatnot

well thats my opinion

PS: 1/5th of the BO would be a good price even if not many ppl would travel there

so 3k for a big tp shop or 200 for the far of shaks(that cant be labelled from outside)

I can certainly see that. I'm not experienced with owning shops and don't have a full understanding of the dynamics so that input is greatly appreciated. They are currently the only shops available and I anticipate Monria will have a unique audience with some specific needs. Seems kind of like a niche opportunity to me so just trying to feel it out. Does anyone know what some of the booths sell for and perhaps the items points they have?

That's an interesting you point make. I've yet to check the number of shops in the towers so I'm not sure how many there actually are. I'm also a little unclear on what impact you think that has on the pricing. As an interested party and prior bidder do you feel that this implies these should have a higher or lower value?

yeah i seen 3 on the I(tp) level and 3 on the E(lvl5)

i thought they go all the way throught he building so i was assuming 27 off tp shops

if there is only 6 of them then they are ofc worth more ^_°

prime will ofc be the 4(if im correct) shops in the hub on the crater border..

gonna be interesting what they will go for...

though he shops at habitant tps are closer to a tp then the big ones

and you already do a lot of running on monria :)

+ t'ing in the crater sometimes leaves u inside the habitats

yeah i seen 3 on the I(tp) level and 3 on the E(lvl5)

i thought they go all the way throught he building so i was assuming 27 off tp shops

if there is only 6 of them then they are ofc worth more ^_°

prime will ofc be the 4(if im correct) shops in the hub on the crater border..

gonna be interesting what they will go for...

though he shops at habitant tps are closer to a tp then the big ones

and you already do a lot of running on monria :)

+ t'ing in the crater sometimes leaves u inside the habitats

Ah wow, I just noticed 6 in each tower on level I. Didn't check E lol

hmmm so many shops and apartments yet the original PP's were limited to only a few which drove the price out of reach of new players.

As it's owned by MA it's not surprising that they don't have to follow the rules they apply so rigorously to the PP's.

If the auctions go like the ones on Ark then one or two players will drive the price up by bidding on multiple shops.

Either way they'll be ott considering Monria is supposed to be for new players and if it just turns into a grinding spot for older players then the shops will probably end up stocking equipment for them rather than the newbies.

Last edited:
Back