Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bid Dave

Old
Society
Freelancer
Nathan Ash Clarke
As I am making a website for my soc i have decided to make a directory for mentors so if a noob needs a mentor he or she can go to my site and look up a mentor suitable for them.

What i want to know is that would you pay to be included in a mentor directory.

I think that a Mentor Directory is a great idea!!! maybe even a separate place can be added to the topics.... and maybe with a small fee, that might keep the "Hit & Run " mentors away!!! :)

You want to make people pay to advertise that they are willing to help people for free? :confused:

Nice idea but it would have to be for free for it to work. People can advertise on here if they are looking for a mentor or looking for disciple. So i voted no, good luck in your venture.

Bid Dave said:
As I am making a website for my soc i have decided to make a directory for mentors so if a noob needs a mentor he or she can go to my site and look up a mentor suitable for them.

What i want to know is that would you pay to be included in a mentor directory.
no no no dude, u got it the wrong way round..... how much would YOU be willing to pay ME to have the privalege of including me in your directory?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fin
Bid Dave said:

How did you get the idea that people will be able to find a "suitable mentor" on a list that includes everybody who's paying you to be on it ?
Probably the only people who would pay to be on such a list are the crap mentors.

AFAIK there's already a thread somewhere here on EF listing good mentors, why not just link to that ?

Last edited:
Back