Question: How often do u get the high loots?

How often does a HoF come for you?

• Less then 1%

Votes: 121 81.2%
  • 1-5%

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • 5-10%

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Greater then 10%

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters

Zingking

Guardian
Hi guys, sorry to be asking this dumb questions but where could i find the stats of Mining/Hunting Global and HoF frequency?

Either posting a link or giving me the info is cool.

OH yah poll for those of u who have an opinion

Crud sorry i was debating on whether to post this on Hall of Fame or mining, could you just help me tho i made this dumb mistake, lol

an "uber" loot of 1k ped or more happens in game several times a day...

however whether a person actually gets one depends on the cost of activites they usually perform...

if you camp snables, it's quite unlikely that you'll get a high global, or even any global... however given a couple 10 ped loots, and you could find yourself profiting even without one...

if you do nothing but craft a101, odds are you'll HOF quite regularly, however you'll often have days where you lose several hundred ped as well...

Never had a HoF, probably never will until I start using extractors/weapons which use loads of PEDS per try

innsufficient data

5% to 10% of what?

I average 20 hof's a month, now whatever % number you wish to attach to that is beyond my mathematical abilities.

Blessings,

Digital Angel

I get about 1 global ever 1500 bombs dropped unamped.

So... does math. Less than 1 percent. :laugh:

5% to 10% of what?

I'm just guessing here .. but I bet that he means 5% to 10 % of the mobs you kill / bombs you drop / stuff you craft - you HoF big. :wise:

Zing - I wish I could tell you some sorta math when it comes to frequency of HoF'ing - but I don't believe there is one.

Insert coin - pull lever - pray.

Rinse and repeat. ;)

In 3 years, I've only gotten a few 'uber' HoFs - while a buncha others who do the same basic thing, HoF all over the place. :duh: :dunno:

Just enjoy your friends, your time, and don't focus too hard on loot - it's easier that way. ;)

i dont get the question tbh

first of the %, 5% of what, killed creatures? ped rotated? (each 50000 ped a 5% hof?) etc. etc.

generally the hof likelyhood depends on the cost of the task you do
if you hunt dasplator day and night for godknowshowmuch money it needs to kill them, you are more likely to hof than when you hunt say exas or something with waaaaaay less HP

or when you craft oreamps like mad you are more likely to hof than when you craft filters

neither means you are on profit in the end though

and i dont think you can give a firm answer on that either, except you keep good records about what you do, say you track all your hunts, etc. and may see a pattern

Never had a HoF, probably never will until I start using extractors/weapons which use loads of PEDS per try

I had 2 HoFs in one day with tt finder ;)

Total of 3 HoFs and 25 globals so.. over 10%? :silly2: (if you meant compared to globals)

i'm just posting for the heck of it.

The first time i saw the title, i did a double take, because I thought it said
"how often do u get high?" but anyway, i think entropiatracker.

I'm a kinda new miner (enmatter)..

Only had 1 global first day of mining and one robot spacecraft global few days later, that was in july.

No globals ever since that. About 4000 - 4500 probes (allways unamped)

Less than 1 in 100 mobs will give me a HoF

Fact.

I have spent 391500 PED on mining that I have tracked.

9 claims over 1k (2 towers, both 13k)

That is roughly a uberloot after I´ve spent 43500 PED for each.

it sucks

I just did 3 200 drop runs using 103 ams on OA105 and MA105. I did not get a single global let alone a HOF. In the whole time I only got 2 amples and the rest were all small, poor or very poor claims. It did not matter where I tried I got the same results. The only extras I got was a set of M Bear L gloves and a repair bill of over 300 ped. I sure hope this VU will fix things.

Aww that sucks Grampa, i feel for you man, thats why I have converted from being a miner to joining in the services department

Back