How The Loot System Really Works !

King Noobis

Guardian
Society
United Talents
Fatboy
I figured it all out - and I can not believe how simple the loot system really is-

That's right -it is simple ! - no loot pool, no personal loot pool, no timing or anything else ever put forward as how it works!

What is it you ask - what has this noob stumbled onto - will he share it - has he tested it?? Will JC delete this thread (j/k)

I have determined thru a complete lack of evidence that the loot system is totally and with a 0% chance of error tied to....

Scroll down

Keep scrolling

almost there

Marco's credit card !!! Yup it is true the entire loot system is tied to his credit card. How can I prove this - well I am glad you asked.

When loot is really good - Marco did not use his credit card that day
When loot is average - he only bought lunch for himself
When loot is bad - he paid his his subcription to WoW (lol thats a big j/k)
When loot is aweful - he had to pick up the bar tab at a business event
When loot is absolutely the wosre you have ever seen - he gave his credit card to his girlfriend !! :)

When you global Marco returned something he bought previously

When you Uber Hof - Marco accidently overpaid the amount owed on the card that month creating a balance owed back to him

Well if you read all of this post - then you are more bored than I am and you can tell me what causes the ATH's :)

I really hope Marco's girl does not have an account in game - cause if she does i am in trouble - lol

lol nice one xD

ath... that's when he finally sell his daughter on eBay...

Last edited:
Thats it, I'm going to Sweden, I'm stealing his wallet, and I'm gonna burn it.

Back