how to be dumb, a tutorial

• Thread starter Deleted member 71093
  • Start date
i mean i was offered a NI shop for it lmao

another one just got auctioned too, B/O set at +6.9k LOL

Great hopefully I can get one to compliment my azuro. How many hours constantly shooting does it work for? 7+ hours like the azuro?

If you want to console yourself, search for the posts made when the first Divine chips came out. One very well known player wrote a lengthy excuse for overpaying terribly. In the end, it's like "I don't care, because I can" as said above. Rejoice that your loss is small in comparison, its value won't drop to nothing. I lost more than that by overpaying in restaurants for lousy experiences and swore to not do that anymore. But you never know when the impulse gets you again.

this guy gets it
He just copied me from my post in the other topic earlier :D

gz on the drop btw If people want to pay more for it then you paid for yours you made profit simple :D

Last edited:
3 simple steps:

1) be me
2) buy an opalo twen for way too much
3) have a second opalo twen drop the following day nuking its value

happy twen everyone :birthday::birthday:

Buying the first of something usually means a hefty overprice, buying the off anything in EU usually is like that.

As long as you are aware then it is all good.

I usually buy the first new redulite horn head cosmetic looking items, costs me about 3-5 times as much (aka +400 ish) as the value ends up being (about +100) , i'm well aware of that I overpay by a stupid metric fucktonne, but to me its ok because I want the item regardless. The opalo Twen I was pondering the same for, how much did you pay for he opalo mind me asking and what did the second one go for? like +3k for yours and +1k for the other? :p

chon a101 does the job, u say range will help , no having a 20 ped weapon will help lol

3 simple steps:

1) be me
2) buy an opalo twen for way too much
3) have a second opalo twen drop the following day nuking its value

happy twen everyone :birthday::birthday:

if your plan is to use it for killing vixen, making 5 ped per hour markup, why call yuourself a dumb?
that item has no other use than kill puny with an a 101 stuck on it
as i told yuou in soc chat i was purchasing it to enslave my beloved to kill sexy robots... and TALUS in monria

total value every day you get 20 to 40 ped profit, every month 600 to 1200 in 4 months it is amortized, TT it if you dont like anymore.

and be careful with your desires.. because sometimes they become true

If you want to console yourself, search for the posts made when the first Divine chips came out. One very well known player wrote a lengthy excuse for overpaying terribly. In the end, it's like "I don't care, because I can" as said above. Rejoice that your loss is small in comparison, its value won't drop to nothing. I lost more than that by overpaying in restaurants for lousy experiences and swore to not do that anymore. But you never know when the impulse gets you again.
Hey, thanks for the kind words mate! I mean I have no excuse it was a dumb impulse, thought they’d stay super rare and didn’t research, I’m paying the price.

but hey, never risk what you cannot lose, and I’m fortunate enough to be in a position where I can just laugh it off and have a giggle out of it

making mistakes is FINE :)

Back