how to be dumb, a tutorial

• Thread starter Deleted member 71093
  • Start date
the real message could be " do not expect INSANE BIG DIFFERENCE but is is "some" better than z12

just multiply 2 for the number of hours that you plan to use an 80 ped per hour weapon and you know the value it has for you

(anyone want an opalo on sale? apparantly they're worth 6k and upwards according to the other two on auction! :D grab it while its hot!)

please?

5 days of TWEN = 5 Opalo TWEN

Lets see how it will continue :)

even if it was unique...why would you pay that much for an opalo... x.x
It must have been the high-efficiency rating you've all been preaching about that convinced him :p.

Last edited:
[Moderated: Removed quote of deleted comment]

i wouldn t have bought it for the price as durign SGA plenty of Opalo looted...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell it now and cut your loss. Six months these will be so common everyone will have one..

there is currently a bit of price manipulation going on with these opalos on AH. Two mates are buying them

Yea, ppl and items and vaulation in this game is just so weird... not so many bright ppl around here.. ppl buy anything for any amounts. But i guess thats a good thing if you able to loot items.

for what its worth i sold my beginner bukin rifle to the trade terminal thinking i would never need it since i got the starter pack with a better rifle

then noticed i did need it for another mission

mindark support is asking for 1000 ped to restore a bukin rifle, which has zero value when sold

if bukin rifle is 1000 ped no wonder those crappy guns sell for 7k

for what its worth i sold my beginner bukin rifle to the trade terminal thinking i would never need it since i got the starter pack with a better rifle

mindark support is asking for 1000 ped to restore a bukin rifle, which has zero value when sold

LOL

to be fair they ask 1000 ped for any gun, not just that one

please pay for that bukin so i lose my title kthx?

So, if my math is correct you need to cycle 0.5M PED with the Opalo to break even compared to using the Z12 (~10% eff diff == 0.7% TT diff).
50 PED / hour possible with this gun? 10000 hours to break even? But then you can resell the Opalo though, can't do that with Z12...

okay mr bean lol that'd make 3 of us :lolup:
actualy so many people should have the title :D
That would kinda make it not special anymore

So, if my math is correct you need to cycle 0.5M PED with the Opalo to break even compared to using the Z12 (~10% eff diff == 0.7% TT diff).
50 PED / hour possible with this gun? 10000 hours to break even? But then you can resell the Opalo though, can't do that with Z12...
impossible unless max reload (action+item) and max enhancers? maybe? And even then?

but but but, that is not why people buy this gun I guarantee you lol, tt returns don’t mean anything for the special buyers that do want this 😜

It's an MA policy if you want an item back from tt because you made a mistake you can have it but you have to pay 1k, this work for every items ingame, there is nothing to do with the mu or the rarity of the gun

It's an MA policy if you want an item back from tt because you made a mistake you can have it but you have to pay 1k, this work for every items ingame, there is nothing to do with the mu or the rarity of the gun
agreed, however lots of different items are not sellable to tt to prevent this from happening. i cannot sell my barbarella or my harrier armor to the tt and they arent used for any mission. i cannot sell that single mayhem token i have no use for nor can i sell that sweat tool i will never use. why was i able to sell that then? why not simply make it unsellable like many other different items if i am to need it later, especially since it has zero value when sold?

i do not agree it was a mistake on my part as i had no reason whatsoever to keep it when i sold it. they gave me a reason to keep it much later after i had done those 4 fort sisyphus missions which cost me much of what little ammo i had

so far as a new player, my experience is being really bad:

- the mission galactica mission that i auto-accepted is a ped drain that offers zero tangible reward until much later
- the jumpsuit upgrade mission is exactly the same
- support is telling me "just start over on another avatar", completely oblivious to the fact that i spent 75$ usd on a platinum pack and ignoring their own rule of one avatar per user
- support is telling me i have to spend 100$ usd, to recover an item i was given for free that holds zero value and that i cannot resell to anyone

it might be their policy but their policy is predatory at best

the mission galactica mission that i auto-accepted is a ped drain that offers zero tangible reward until much later
Don't do this mission until much later.
- the jumpsuit upgrade mission is exactly the same
Don't do this mission ever, Monria suit is cheaper and better.

Don't do the shit Bukins misison. The Adjusted one is worse than the regular one. Think of those early game missions on Caly as tutorials on how to lose ped.

Only early game missions you want to do are the free or insanely cheap ones.

ALMOST EVERY MISSION IN THE GAME SUCKS except daily skill gain missions, a couple of long term cyrene ones, and uhhhh...Idk the free ones.

Don't do this mission until much later.

Don't do this mission ever, Monria suit is cheaper and better.

Don't do the shit Bukins misison. The Adjusted one is worse than the regular one. Think of those early game missions on Caly as tutorials on how to lose ped.

Only early game missions you want to do are the free or insanely cheap ones.

ALMOST EVERY MISSION IN THE GAME SUCKS except daily skill gain missions, a couple of long term cyrene ones, and uhhhh...Idk the free ones.

i fully agree with this, but have to kind of agree with nightbloom lol. how is a new player supposed to know that? just give him back that bukin for fucks sake what does it change for anyone else but him

i fully agree with this, but have to kind of agree with nightbloom lol. how is a new player supposed to know that? just give him back that bukin for fucks sake what does it change for anyone else but him
Oh I 100% agree as well. It truly isn't difficult to revert a tt. Especially if Nightbloom knew what day and time they tt'd it. It could be fixed in literal minutes.

Was just stating the rest as a general rule in the game.

Back