How to Cheat and steal thousands of $, Video Tutorial inside, MA sactioned Exploits!

There is no statement therefor there is not exploit, not guilty until proven otherwise.

is your brain really that simple?

Is not that how justice systems work?
On this forum it is ok to jump to conclusions WITHOUT any official statement, i think that is taking the easy way.

is your brain really that simple?

Well this is atleast some communication and looks like they verified its a bug thats not intentional since they payed bug report money.

Hi Vodka,

We have forwarded the information you have provided to our dev team for verification and investigation.

Thanks for your concern and the detailed information you have provided.

I have placed 500 PED of Universal Ammo in your inventory as a token of thanks.

Regards,

Ida
Entropia Universe Support
Mmm I have made support also on a couple of bugs happening . Nobody gave me nothing.
Next time won’t be a next time.
Ty MA for all the support .

On this forum it is ok to jump to conclusions WITHOUT any official statement, i think that is taking the easy way.

There isn't a justice system at all, and certainly not from MindArk. They are habitually absent and the only shred of HOPE for justice or "statements" is from the community raising a riot about it.

You've been here long enough. Makes me wonder why you're being the devil's advocate.

There isn't a justice system at all, and certainly not from MindArk. They are habitually absent and the only shred of HOPE for justice or "statements" is from the community raising a riot about it

Couldnt say it better

Bump its still not fixed!

You must realize by now that they A: cannot fix it, or B: Has fixed it "enough" for them.

Otherwise, post how the exploit still works then they'd have to try and "fix" for the third time.. :lolup:

Actually no, it's not. How ever, it's hard to know if things is "working as intended" or bugged when it comes to Entropia.

Back