How to Cheat and steal thousands of $, Video Tutorial inside, MA sactioned Exploits!

The easy way for MA now it’s to declare it a feature and to implement it w/o relog. So clean hands , nobody banned.
That’s gonna happen , you will see.

Does anybody know if the stacked effect is the faulty or the nonstacked is faulty??

This must be the fastest judging community ever :)

The weird thing is its always the same group of person that "knows' first :beerchug:

The weird thing is its always the same group of person that "knows' first :beerchug:

Are you still here???

Im not shooting, neither shared or using any buffs so your vague accusation can crawl back to your dark little room at your mamas house

Are you still here???

Im not shooting, neither shared or using any buffs so your vague accusation can crawl back to your dark little room at your mamas house

wow you won prizes without shooting? awesome ! You asked the mobs to die? :laugh:
Btw who sayd i was talking about you?

Method Number 2 still as much exploit

Eat Accustim, relog then eat the rest in order and you can see them stack up one by one but its still an exploit since the x2 only packs on 1% and they are into the Items: Section of the buff list.
Results the same.

Eat them in exact same order and without relogg and you sit there with the best pill effect as its supposed too.

Pretty sure I said “without relogging”.

im so sick of all the buggs and exploits from MA, this might have been the last nail in the coffin for me....
:mad:

The simple reason people know about it and the use it ..is a crime the violate eu rules come on MA show then the hammer :wise::tux::smash:

The least they can do is fuckin' make a statement about it, we deserve that at least.

Easy fix: remove buff caps and allow all pills to stack infinantly even the same pills over and over. Now everyone can do it not just the few that knew about it. Ofc if you're too poor or too cheap to buy boxes for pills u can't. But you probably can't afford to compete anyways.:cool:

Easy fix: remove buff caps and allow all pills to stack infinantly even the same pills over and over. Now everyone can do it not just the few that knew about it. Ofc if you're too poor or too cheap to buy boxes for pills u can't. But you probably can't afford to compete anyways.:cool:

I'd rather them actually fix bugs and not devalue items any further.

how is this cheating? did u change some code in game to give you an unfair advantage that every other player cant emulate? pills buffs etc etc was and will keep being introduced due to the simple fact they generate more revenue for MA, if you're to cheap or to poor or for whatever reason chose not to use it it's your choice and IT IS AN OPTION. and to all the people crying fair not fair please tell me what is suppose to be fair explain to me how anything in life or in this world can be fair. oh shit he was born white totally unfair upper hand advantage in life... oh shit he was born with a penis that's instant 33% more pay over his life time totally unfair advantage... oh shit he was born bill g's son or daughter with silver spoon in his mouth totally not fair. oh no he was able to have access to tier 10 ul weapon for an event and has more disposable income than the rest of us and stack all pills and made friends in the process to borrow uber ring and scope and sights to finish top xx so not fair...seriously people get rid of that chip on your shoulder and just play or do what works for you and stop being a dick i know for many of you this will be next to impossible.

(The full scene from the film is way too graphic for this forum)

how is this cheating? did u change some code in game to give you an unfair advantage that every other player cant emulate? pills buffs etc etc was and will keep being introduced due to the simple fact they generate more revenue for MA, if you're to cheap or to poor or for whatever reason chose not to use it it's your choice and IT IS AN OPTION. and to all the people crying fair not fair please tell me what is suppose to be fair explain to me how anything in life or in this world can be fair. oh shit he was born white totally unfair upper hand advantage in life... oh shit he was born with a penis that's instant 33% more pay over his life time totally unfair advantage... oh shit he was born bill g's son or daughter with silver spoon in his mouth totally not fair. oh no he was able to have access to tier 10 ul weapon for an event and has more disposable income than the rest of us and stack all pills and made friends in the process to borrow uber ring and scope and sights to finish top xx so not fair...seriously people get rid of that chip on your shoulder and just play or do what works for you and stop being a dick i know for many of you this will be next to impossible.

By this logic stealing is fine, taking steroids is fine, scamming is fine.

It explicity states you can't stack certain buffs, and only by relogging can you achieve these numbers as was already shown. You don't have to modify a game for something to be considered cheating. In fact, the technical term would be 'exploit' which is a form of cheating.

Ive added stream on the link, i shoot wave for some minutes when i relize i shouldnt and use rest on normal hogglo.
Started at about 45:41
53:25 BroadcasterSubscriberJozyJ:i shoulnt be here
But sure thats after 30 Min with only accustim exploit first.

Is this 10% stacking before or after the new pills in halloween

Edit: added wrong stream link.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/225226291

to add links with time add this after the link ?t=XmYs so ?t=45m16s

It explicity states you can't stack certain buffs, and only by relogging can you achieve these numbers as was already shown. You don't have to modify a game for something to be considered cheating. In fact, the technical term would be 'exploit' which is a form of cheating.

What is "It". I didn't read any official rule or release that certain buffs don't stack.

Which logic are u referring to? If steroids are banned in the competition u entering then that's cheating, show me "explicitly" where it says u can't stack pills a certain way to achieve a certain buff, also those buffs can be obtained without relogging so please show me the rules. Also if taking steroids can make u look like stalone at hs age I don't see the issue if he not in a competition

This is total bull$%&@! MindArk is "aware," yet has done nothing. If you don't see this as an unfair exploit, then you might be part of the problem. Everyone should be submitting support cases and reminding any players they know to boycott any event or shared loot situation. Wow :mad:

MA PLEASE WAKE UP!!! better late then never cmon...

EDIT - ticket sent, really hope they react, cause it does take my confidence away. when condifence is gone, ability to depo or having cash ingame goes away...

Last edited:
Which logic are u referring to? If steroids are banned in the competition u entering then that's cheating, show me "explicitly" where it says u can't stack pills a certain way to achieve a certain buff, also those buffs can be obtained without relogging so please show me the rules. Also if taking steroids can make u look like stalone at hs age I don't see the issue if he not in a competition

Heres is a few examples people gotten into trouble for and MA fixed.

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt have ul lvl 13 amps by taking steps. = perm ban

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt hunt with vtol.=temp ban

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt hunt with bots. =perm ban

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt mobtrain.= temp Ban

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt trap mobs. = temp ban

Didnt say anywhere you cant shoot flying mobs from underwater. = MA fixed

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt have a 204 on a opalo. = MA fixed

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt use axe 1.0 = MA fixed any way

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt use the terminator in all categorys = MA fixed

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt predmg then kill alot of eomon on wave= MA fixed after massive crys from your soc

P2p fake trade where you had 2 avatars with same name one hidden in wall, sent out 2 trade requests at same time.
one guy displayed item for sale but peds went to the other. =
MA fixed by a disallowing trade requests while you got requests of your own and probalby perm banned the ones doing it.

What does all these bugs have in common=
They made massive harm to the rest of the people just like this bug.
Iam pretty sure if you were a victim of the last one you wouldnt be like, "its a feature shame on me for getting robbed"

Where does it say in VU update.
"Hello now we added new pills keep in mind they dont follow normal stacking rules, so if you want to gain you must use another pill thats unaccessble too most and unbuyable but only in the Correct order based on the accustim. "
Its more likely they forgot about that one when added the new pill then its supposed to stack. It would make more sence to make like z2 the rare one.

Last edited:
MindArk should use more common the BAN button !
They give too much free for everyone to do whatever he want and feel untouchable
Stop adding new content and start get rid of mud here . There is so much scammers specialy at trading and auction but they just dont give a shit .

Like last night we can hunt 50 people in circle but other 7-8 people that was 90% romanians was need to stay in hill and agro mob and make hunting hard for everyone . And in the end one of them even looted a 100 ped esi :lolup::laugh:

Its sad to see scammers and trash people get away so often in this game . I have played many games in my life and all of them have always have a strict aplly of rules . Can't say same for Entropia :wtg:

Hello everybody

Stop getting robbed at wave event or during timed Mayhem events.
Start being the theif, Mindark guarantied to look the other way.

Follow these simple steps in the video below to become master of the profits.
Dont be a sucker and buy items to improve when you can cheat with pills.

Video for stream is here so i you can watch for your self if you suspect dishonest editing
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/225226291

Cute, none of it is true mate, values do not stack from pills, check your info mate, that medication trip your avatar is on, has nothing to do with your luck.

Sincerely: Freelanced Gaming Agent/Analyzer, The Nocturnal Navigator.

Heres is a few examples people gotten into trouble for and MA fixed.

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt have ul lvl 13 amps by taking steps. = perm ban

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt hunt with vtol.=temp ban

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt hunt with bots. =perm ban

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt mobtrain.= temp Ban

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt trap mobs. = temp ban

Didnt say anywhere you cant shoot flying mobs from underwater. = MA fixed

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt have a 204 on a opalo. = MA fixed

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt use axe 1.0 = MA fixed any way

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt use the terminator in all categorys = MA fixed

Didnt say anywhere you couldnt predmg then kill alot of eomon on wave= MA fixed after massive crys from your soc

P2p fake trade where you had 2 avatars with same name one hidden in wall, sent out 2 trade requests at same time.
one guy displayed item for sale but peds went to the other. =
MA fixed by a disallowing trade requests while you got requests of your own and probalby perm banned the ones doing it.

What does all these bugs have in common=
They made massive harm to the rest of the people just like this bug.
Iam pretty sure if you were a victim of the last one you wouldnt be like, "its a feature shame on me for getting robbed"

Where does it say in VU update.
"Hello now we added new pills keep in mind they dont follow normal stacking rules, so if you want to gain you must use another pill thats unaccessble too most and unbuyable but only in the Correct order based on the accustim. "
Its more likely they forgot about that one when added the new pill then its supposed to stack. It would make more sence to make like z2 the rare one.

lvl 13 amp was obvious abuse same as i got free money from atm not same as stacking pills that everyone has access to

vtol hunting with exploit abusing ai of game mechanics

and i still see tons of ppl hunting using bots scripts mining too none fucken ban so ur wrong i even sent cases with video evidence those players still in game profiting so please better example

yes they specifically said no mob train when you are harassing players in non pvp area in pvp u can mob train all u want no ban just a warning to be nice to people i gotten those email many times in bell cave was good time so try again

yes they said no trapping of mobs after ath spider back in the days when ppl used server line shooting at spiders and eomon naked so ur wrong again

flying mobs from underwater levithan from skipping on water still not fixed and no one banned so try again

amp was not a mistake was bunch of pusssy bitching and whining like now so ma fixed it no one got banned no one got in trouble

i dont even know wtf axe 1.0 is ur really reaching at this point and again no one got in trouble or banned

and same group of people used terminator for how many years and kept all prizes no one got banned for it or in trouble just lots and lots of profit which apparently is okay even when ppl who bitched about it stopped after they got to use it to place and take prizes

and wave not fixed ppl still doing it ma never fixed it please get ur facts straight. and again no one got banned or in trouble for it and since u like to bring in soc shit i think ur soc should really stfu for all the bullshit and abuse your soc has done and is still doing

trade bugs or whatever i have no clue on and if they abused or exploited a system where they ripped people off and a victim was involved obvious punishment needed

all these bug are not the same and do not have the effect as ur claim that people got massive ass fucked as ur suggesting...

also while we're on that topic that i wasnt a victim of the last one...let me tell u what i did... i paid a premium for a L gun that i spend a crap load of dsec amp economy enhancer extender to tier up, cuz i dont have access to a tier 10 xtlc800, i paid 24k for a ring i knew i needed to have a chance to win. i paid 250ped to borrow 1 scope 1 sight for 15 mins. and azzah was nice enough to loan me his halloween ring for my other hand, than i had to borrow a set of earth shocker which i paid 1200% for the decay. and that L arrmatrix gun had only 75tt left on it which means i had only 2 runs to make the time that i got. i ran that instance multiple time with camo arm to learn the spawn take notes and how to improve my time before i did my run with the 75tt L gun i had, cuz no one was going to rent me a xtlc 800 no matter how much i paid...oh and one more thing i only had to use easter egg dev stem 15 and acu stem 15 and a y pill to whoop ur ass in cat 8 and only did one fucken run for that time...that's right lunchbox and dunstone didnt use the L artmatrix gun that i tiered up to finish second place...and Minkark please check the log and validate my story cuz apparently everyone needs to cheat or exploit or abuse the system to win or place...vodka next time do some fact checking before spewing crap you know nothing about...i didnt even need 10% crit or whatever the fuck crit dmg to place...

everyone has access to same pills if they choose to buy boxes and spend, but here you are whining and bitching cuz ur a "victim"???? and no u didnt have to log out to get 10% but again didnt even need 10% to place...maybe do more research look at color of pills time etc and learn order of operation instead of assuming u know it all.

Some people like to move the focus on other things. I wonder why :scratch2:

While I finally have a free week, I still haven't played..FU MA, you know what to do to make me log in

Reactions: GGG
Nh6eHD5.gif

if they were a real company they would post what the max on every buff you can have

they make it a guessing game or give the info too certain poeple so they can drain the systems

my bank account is still growing now and the exploiter are not getting my money i rarely play now

that what happening if there not smart anouf to fix prolbems there loosing the poeple that are paying for others

the more i dont play and just come here and read to more i see how many exploit some have use to witdraw money from the game

they dont think when they invent something new how poeple are going to use it to ther advantage if it would be jsut a regular game that fine

when there money involve that a diffrent thing i would bet some poeple are still getting more that 100% tt daily

I guess it depends how many hardcore druggies we have in game, who pop tons of pills all the time.

I still thought the game measures your ped input for giving output. If you're saying that pills give you more loot for ammo spent because of the steroid type buff, then maybe we should all take up a drug habit.

I can see how you have more chance of items though in a shared event because you have more power. Be interesting to understand it more.

Cheers

Rick

if they were a real company they would post what the max on every buff you can have

they make it a guessing game or give the info too certain poeple so they can drain the systems

my bank account is still growing now and the exploiter are not getting my money i rarely play now

that what happening if there not smart anouf to fix prolbems there loosing the poeple that are paying for others

the more i dont play and just come here and read to more i see how many exploit some have use to witdraw money from the game

they dont think when they invent something new how poeple are going to use it to ther advantage if it would be jsut a regular game that fine

when there money involve that a diffrent thing i would bet some poeple are still getting more that 100% tt daily

There are caps on every buff, they are on the images. Been there since they introduced stacking.

If you're saying that pills give you more loot for ammo spent because of the steroid type buff, then maybe we should all take up a drug habit

That's how it works. Since loot is based on damage done, the cheaper you do damage the better your shared loot returns are. Pills increase your dpp, though I'm not sure if its cost effective considering how valuable they are for mayhem events.

Why do you think someone like messi is camping feff wave 24/7? Because they can snag a huge portion of the loot for a fraction of the cost. Every single person there or on the diablos thats not running at 5+ dpp is basically paying for the play time of those with super high dpp weapons and the people in back running EST and popping pills.

Back