How to deal with slander?

also would like to add, I'm assuming your "Phoenix Eternity StarFire" by your usename and ingame name. in the last 7 days you've crafted 734peds worth of globals and mined 375Ped worth, this means you had the ped at numerous stages

Also to point out the 2k ped crafting hof he posted about at the end of December.

Seems to me this one has no intention of paying anyone back.

As far as I have learned in this game, players usually do not just believe whatever other players say about you so I would not worry about griefing - if it starts, you can report him/her. If there was no agreement to add interest, then I would not fall into that. Just get the 100 peds and pay it back and if you can add extra peds for the trouble, you should. This is why I do not lend peds. If I do it is only if I can afford to gift them. It's crazy to lose a friend you finally get to trust over 100 peds. Spend within your budget.

Edited, Might be advertising on behalf

Last edited:
Ok these kind of matters are usually simply resolved.

If you owe the money, just return it. Not sure about owing 'interest' usually players dont charge interest unless they own a bank.

If I lend someone 100 Ped, I'm satisfied when 100 Ped is returned - I dont expect 101 Ped or such like.

If there are irreconcilable disagreements there is this possibility in the UK:

judge_rinder.jpg

And Judge Judy in the USA.

But for $10 ..... really?

I'm sure it can be sorted out without any of this palaver.

also like to add... (This screenshot is sooo damning)

Just look up the arktrade in the screenshot until you see this (this is from my chat log)

[Phoenix Eternity StarFire] Selling FULL Set (M) [Supremacy Thigh Guards (M)] - One of best armors in game.. [Level 7 Finder Amplifier], [Modified EMT kit EK-2600]T1, PM ME

now. whats strange is other avatars were advertising the exact same items with exact same wording (I wont give names of these however, those aren't in question)

I know divinity sells some of these items and he is hiring people to spam trade channels with the info. Could be it.

I know divinity sells some of these items and he is hiring people to spam trade channels with the info. Could be it.

I actually had just thought the same, ill edit the post

I will buy 20$ worth of strong boxes and give the guy the 100ped u owe i get hunting with the universal ammo if i ever get there.

Dont borrow again mainly if u gamble with it. GL

Tell the guy to pm me ingame.

You 'owe' him peds for at least three weeks, 100PED and yet you ask how to deal with slander ?
Admit it, you want to delay payment until the guy know what to think, move on and don't bother you with PM.
Just ignore him there is an ingame function, accept who you are.
What's the stance for PCF admins when a scammer makes his own coming out on this forum ?

Simple. Just pay the guy back if you cant afford to you should not have borrowed in the first place.

Plus you really should give him a bit extra for his trouble and to say thanks.

This kind of slander is dealt with by paying the dude his money back right now. I would make it a little more to show good will, because from his standpoint you are obviously way too late with the repayment but i wouln't agree to his one sided interest demand of 20 ped/week.

Just pay him back today, not tomorrow or in a week or on your next deposit, just do it now.

assuming your "Phoenix Eternity StarFire" by your usename and ingame name.

Amazing indeed :silly2:

Atrox Mature65 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 10:18:39

Caldorite Stone55 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 23:37:07
Belkar Stone52 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 23:30:01
Dianum Ore82 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 23:22:21
Caldorite Stone77 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 23:11:27
Caldorite Stone55 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 12:01:00
Zinc Stone54 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 11:54:53
Iron Stone86 PEDThu, 03 Mar 2016 12:51:36
Narcanisum Stone81 PEDThu, 03 Mar 2016 12:45:40
Iron Stone60 PEDThu, 03 Mar 2016 12:40:23

Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)74 PEDMon, 21 Mar 2016 23:30:53
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)100 PEDMon, 21 Mar 2016 23:06:57
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)77 PEDMon, 21 Mar 2016 22:56:55
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)57 PEDFri, 18 Mar 2016 00:13:12
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)58 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 22:56:24
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)51 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 13:41:19
Simple I Conductors75 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 12:55:37
Simple I Conductors183 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 12:54:08
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)69 PEDThu, 17 Mar 2016 12:43:52
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)87 PEDThu, 03 Mar 2016 11:26:03
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)75 PEDTue, 01 Mar 2016 11:53:47

Suggest you spend the next 50hours sweating so you can pay him back.

Slander is a false statement that could damage your reputation.

This is a case of what appears to be factual prolonged inability to pay on your part.

Easiest solution for all, tt whatever you have to get it resolved if necessary.

If you truly have nothing, then be proactive and sweat/oil/fruit your way to redemption.

Its only 100 ped, get er done and game on.

No reply from OP? or is he hiding in the cave of shame.

I suggest you pay him back yesterday, or you will forever be known as a scammer. If it isnt too late.

TO OP:

my honest opinion ? YOU ARE A SCAMMER !!!!

After everything has come to light i am amazed the OP has any green pips of rep left. :yup:

Long story short I owe this guy 100 peds I dont have. I made it clear id return it when I can but im broke right now.

He told me each week im late hes going to add 20 peds to it, so he wants like 160 peds from me now, of course this wasn't agreed to by me but now hes threatening me

he said he will get me greiefed out of game by telling everyone im a scammer

im tired of his threats, non the less I will still pay him the initial 100 peds as agreed to when I can but not the intest he decided to add, im worried hes trying to extort me though and I don't know what to do.

I'm not really sure why you would even want to post this? By doing so you did know that you would kill any rep you may have had in game for a long time putting you down at the level of a pirate if not a bit lower. You should pay him back anything he says since by keeping his item he could be loosing money. This game is dealing with RL money as you know and has the same effects as RL.

R.I.P.

Long story short I owe this guy 100 peds I dont have. I made it clear id return it when I can but im broke right now.

He told me each week im late hes going to add 20 peds to it, so he wants like 160 peds from me now, of course this wasn't agreed to by me but now hes threatening me

he said he will get me greiefed out of game by telling everyone im a scammer

im tired of his threats, non the less I will still pay him the initial 100 peds as agreed to when I can but not the intest he decided to add, im worried hes trying to extort me though and I don't know what to do.

PkX4csI.jpg

Heya Phonenix PM me when ingame, Snablesnot Male Young. Havent made thread about it myself, but still want something from you also. This time its been about year since the deadline.

Last edited:
The plot thickens.

Is it possible that the OP and the loaner are both in on the scam?
Someone offers either to provide the outstanding amount and they split the PEDS.
Never get involved with those who cry wolf in this manner.

OP should repay what he owes instead of starting a crying thread.

Last edited:
OP appears to be a dick, but 'quoting' him and changing the words is not cool.

I loaned you 65 ped. You gave me some items in return.
Since I seem to be in some kind of return qeue,
I will now sell those items.

Tip: play the game with your own money or don't play.

To be honest... both the lender and borrower sounds like assholes. The borrower because it's clearly looks like he have assets to sell and could pay back the loan, the lender because the language hi/she is using and makes such fuzz about only 100 ped. :silly2:

shut up and pay up. Not necessarily in that order. :wise:

How to deal with slander? Easy - don't engage in it.

The plot thickens.

Is it possible that the OP and the loaner are both in on the scam?
Someone offers either to provide the outstanding amount and they split the PEDS.
Never get involved with those who cry wolf in this manner.

Well that was my first thought when I saw this thread and then as I was scrolling down seeing people here and there saying they would give OP money to help.

Slander
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.​

Read your story and I'm not sure where there were are false statements spoken about you.. Just pay the debt and stop the whining..

Well... this thread went horribly awry didn't it?

If I was the lander I will buy LA and rename it to -Starfire you scammer return my peds-

But then you can buy LA and rename it to -Never-

and it will be waste of peds

Back