Question: How to fap to get fap decay compensated in loot ?

shoti

Deactivated Account
How to fap to get fap decay compensated in loot ?

a) tag mob , fap to full hp, kill, loot
b) tag mob , kill, fap to full hp, loot
c) tag mob , kill, loot, fap to full hp

...i have doubts if option C compensates faping cost as MA stating and if it is seen by MA as hunting input.

Be sure that MA has no interest in lying to you about this and all they do is make the game easier for you. It is in their interest for players to invest in their game, which will not happen if they cheat.

Everything in the game is dynamic .. this includes FAP decay, so if someone tells you the exact formula it will not be true most of the time.

If ma says its compensated in loot, so there are no exceptions most likely. Its not compensated probobly only if u kill a mob, fap and never ever hunt in your life.

You have to be "Team Share Loot" But "Looter Take All" Have No Effect So Far , And Your Healer Must Be MAX Skill On What They Using On You , LOL !

If You Hunt Without "Team Share Loot" You Will Not Get You Fap Decay Back From Loot , LOL !

Don't You Know That ?

Mean More Decay Your Fapper Use To Heal You "Team Share Loot" More Likely You Can Get Higher Loot Then Solo Hunt Without Team , LOL !

The loot is generated at the moment of looting as was stated by support on a few occasions [example], so C) is out of question.

So if i heal with fap after vtol suicide, then find some mob tag it or let it hit me once (to induce cost payout calculation) and then turret it i receive more shrapnels than i should from what was conected with fight with this certain mob ? More than that roughly 80% of cost of tag or 1 hit ?

In that case during consecutive hunting run faping costs from faping between mobs are "passed" to next mob cost involved with you ?

I am asking because your naturally+buff regen HP taken by mob is not given back by turets, just that one where u had some cost , so game kinda remeber if yuo gain HP for free or for some cost.

How to fap to get fap decay compensated in loot ?

...i have doubts if option C compensates faping cost as MA stating and if it is seen by MA as hunting input.

Well, let's test it out.

health = 200
mob = snable male young
weapon = tt pistol + ZX
fap = ek-2600
damage method = falling (over and over and over again)

Removed as many variables as possible. No Vtol, no pets, no extra regen, no enhancers. Just weapon/amp, fap, mob

.1217 (forgot to damage myself in between)

Decided to compare to hunt with no fap at all, just kill, loot, kill, loot
d) kill, loot, no fap
.2227 (interesting. Seems fap from previous action was paid)

gun decay = 0.02
ammo = 1.58
amp = 0.03
fap = 5.31 (76.49% of total decay spent on this)
Total spent = 6.94
Total loot = 4.05 (all shrapnel, nothing else)
loss = 2.90

Seems pretty obvious: fapping is returned, whether done during kill or after, even on the next mob.

Based on my test, I'd say the answer is: Don't worry about when to fap, just do it when you want. Except the last mob of the hunt, make sure you fap before you kill it.

Last edited:
[...]

Seems pretty obvious: fapping is returned, whether done during kill or after, even on the next mob.

Based on my test, I'd say the answer is: Don't worry about when to fap, just do it when you want. Except the last mob of the hunt, make sure you fap before you kill it.

Thank you very much, that explains all. Also that "passing" fap cost is visible in your test. Seems it just need to wait to someone or something perform loot action ( you, other player or turret) to get it back as long as your healing wasnt "cost free".

Back