Help: How to finish the Rocktropia Raid mission , Sewer mace??

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
Been shooting zombies for way too long, cant find a direction , im lost :)

HELP!

Anyone done it, and know how its done?

would like to know aswell, ran around like a madman killing everything on my path... did find some crates... tho unlootable:S really madness

someone plz explain to us how to finish this one....

I have only done the crib raids so far (3x of them since that's all i had materials to make lockpicks from)

I only killed enough zombies to get past them.
Basically once i jumped in the hole and then got out of the sewer water and up on solid ground I ran as fast as I could down the hallways bypassing as many zombies as I could, and shooting them only when there were too many in front of me to allow me to pass.

Once I got to the end of the sewers and went up the stairs the zombies stopped chasing me.

There was only one container (safe) and it was at the very end of the raid, so maybe its a different one than you did, I'm not sure.

narfi

from what I understand there are re-spawn triggers in certain areas which will revive certain spawns or groups of mobs in the raid, that's why I didn't even try to kill the zombies since there were enough of them to swarm me, I just got out as fast as I could.

I have only done the crib raids so far (3x of them since that's all i had materials to make lockpicks from)

I only killed enough zombies to get past them.
Basically once i jumped in the hole and then got out of the sewer water and up on solid ground I ran as fast as I could down the hallways bypassing as many zombies as I could, and shooting them only when there were too many in front of me to allow me to pass.

Once I got to the end of the sewers and went up the stairs the zombies stopped chasing me.

There was only one container (safe) and it was at the very end of the raid, so maybe its a different one than you did, I'm not sure.

narfi

from what I understand there are re-spawn triggers in certain areas which will revive certain spawns or groups of mobs in the raid, that's why I didn't even try to kill the zombies since there were enough of them to swarm me, I just got out as fast as I could.

Narfi, im glad to hear u were able to finish it, altho i know there are several hidden hints in the sewers, i just couldn't find the stair on my low graphics ( i have a feeling i was unable to see the hints at all ). Ran into any possible direction and ended on a dead lane several times.

thnx for the link NEVERDIE, altho the poster was unable to finish the maze aswell, in his video i was able to solve/find the hints aswell, I have to agree it is a true maze.

this summer I made a movie
you asking about this one?
this is Union Station Subway
madness but worth it in the end :)

update
I used as a guide an uploaded video from Genesis (thank you one more time!) without this I couldn't finished.
you can find it here

Last edited:
Back