Info: How to get stuck items from your Estate

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Just a little tip for all shop (or other Estate) Owners who have items stuck in an unaccessible area of their shop/estate. For most shops that is the display area outside of the shop.

You may be able to pick up your items when you open the Action Library and search for OTS. Switch on OTS Camera Mode, use your right Mouse Button to aim onto your item and click it with right mouse button. Item info should open and *voila* you can interact with your "lost" item again.

For items stuck on shelves it is a bit more difficult but try to not pick up the shelve but "place" or "rotate" it. When it flips back in place there is a moment where it is "gone" and you can use this moment to pick up your item.

hth
Good Luck :silly2:

Thanks for the hint, will try that as support didn´t do anything yet.

What about if shelf/display panel is bugged too, with bugged items on it, can´t move it as I can´t target it.

Well maybe in OTS, will try it.

Thanks for the hint, will try that as support didn´t do anything yet.

What about if shelf/display panel is bugged too, with bugged items on it, can´t move it as I can´t target it.

Well maybe in OTS, will try it.

Yeah I had the same problem, support didnt reply at all..

Good luck with the bugged display panels that you can move it in OTS and then quickly grab items! Let us know if it helps!

I tried that but it doesn't help with items on the wall in apartments :(.

Same here, tested it with all bugged items at my shop, work with non of it.

Tried to set shop to restriced for a while and then set back to normal, nothing, still all not accessible.

Hope for todays patch fixing this issue.

I have a "solution":

Find someone you can trust. Make the deed restricted access. Hand over the deed. Boom, everything is in inventory... at least, this is what i experienced more than a year ago.

Now trust someone a shop deed with items worth more than 5k US$... naaaah.

No. I sold shop and items stayed inside.

Oh no... then even this does not help anymore :(.

Back