How to get to Nea's Alone and Nekked

Aydonis

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite
Aydonis Deathsfeet Harris
This route gives you a good direct passage to Nea's that requires no TP chip, armor, vivo, weapon or ammo. Though having a TP chip, vivo, or armor will make it a little easier on you =)

The red line shows the passage I took, sorry it's a little faint, but I didnt want to cover too much of the details of the terrain.

Keep to the water at the start till you reach Timbesha. The Aramax Bulls/Cows north of Tembesha are violent so keep your distance to allow them time to drown before they can reach you if they get agro'd.

At low lvls molisks are nasty little buggers, they are really the only mobs that stood in my way along this whole path.... tripudons killed me but that just got me the Timbesha teleport located beside the Tripudon tag I put on this map up north.

To get past the molisks, you can very carefully lure them to the water. To do this I usually crab walk toward them slowly (walk sideways keeping them near the edge of your view). As soon as they react and move at me I turn completely opposite direction that they are comming from and run into the water. Don't stop running/swimming till it gives out a death cry and turns from a red dot to a purple one (though I'm sure most of you have already had to do your fair share of drowning mobs no doubt lol, and know this aleady).

Once your past the molisks, keep to the boundaries between LAs and you should be fine to avoid any other mobs along the route... some areas down to Nea's this way are wide open tracts of land without a mob in sight. The LA with Formidons in the south, I used the "T" teleport and it put me in an area with a number of them. The sharp turn I took right beside the Formidon tag on the map will take you to water. They didn't end up agroing, so I didnt have to drown any, but when I was tp running myself everywhere I always kept any available water nearby just in case. Saved me many times over.

This route saves hours over swimming around to reach Omegaton if all you want is Nea's for now. (Down to Omegaton was the way that was suggested to me, and was the route that I was going to take, before I realized just how slow and boring swimming for hours on end can be :))

Sorry I didn't get another screenie of Nea's itself, but basically where the red line meets the bottom edge of the map is the LA where Nea's is situated.

Enjoy and happy sweating/swunting ;)

27111-easy-passage-neas-no-tp-chip-required-drown-one-two-mollisks-clear-passage-south-i-found-back-when-i-had-only-couple-pieces-settler-armour-wasnt-even-close-maxing-sib-my-apalo-yet-so-just-about-anyone-should-able-make-way.jpg

Last edited:
Haha gg, you dont know Nea from EU and EF right? :D

Anyway good info ;)

:) nice one, brings back memories of how hard it was to get anywhere when your new and alone, and some good memories of a friend i met who ran me to quite a few tp's :) r.i.p Boldar.

:) nice one, brings back memories of how hard it was to get anywhere when your new and alone, and some good memories of a friend i met who ran me to quite a few tp's :) r.i.p Boldar.

Boldar, thats his name... Is it that guy who was hanging in Atlas Heaven??

I saw some thread about Atlas and good old times.. And i spend a lot of time there with him, and i was really not able to recall his name...

I hope he is ok and he just stoped playing, or did something happen? :(

Don't know Boldar, but hopefully just busy with life.
Don't know Nea's... would like to shake owners hand though :silly2:

My second day I spent six hours trying to get from Fort Fury to Luminada... nearly made me quit the game.

HUGE THANKS to Didier Snowwolf Vance who happened upon my naked, cold and scared avatar while he was on a mining run, and lead me to Luminada and Twin. And told me to get into an NBK soc which helped me out tons since... and that i am now a colonel of NBK Army :yay:

Boldar, thats his name... Is it that guy who was hanging in Atlas Heaven??

I saw some thread about Atlas and good old times.. And i spend a lot of time there with him, and i was really not able to recall his name...

I hope he is ok and he just stoped playing, or did something happen? :(

A Sad Farewell

To get to neas, stay out of landareas! And, never lure mobs to water! They will respawn in your route if you happen to die a bit further on. So, this route may have worked for one person, but conditions are dynamic, and so it may be already blocked. Therefor, remember http://v2.euforces.com if you do decide to go by yourself

Also, to get mobs out of the way, herd them. Herding means for example when you're travelling in a direction, alter your path when you get chased, so when you die, the mob will be out of the way, for example, if you travel south, go southwest or southeast as soon as you notice mobs getting interested.

Yes, spawning is dynamic, and I had given thought to mention that at first. But the molisk spawning there are stretched thin along the water, and don't have much density leading south. And herding is a tactic I began adapting later on, especially when trapped at the revival terminals in the center of an LA. Suiciding to create roads through Atrox is an invaluable method of escape.

The hearding tactic can also be used in this area, as there is a revival terminal close to that river near the molisks. So feel free to use which tactic you feel most comfortable with.

However, I have passed this passage along to others over the months since I had attempted it, and had no complaints. So, I decided to make it public.

But thanks for the additional info, and I should've remembered to put in a note about http://v2.euforces.com, so thanks for that useful piece of information as well. While I'm too hard headed to have ever used them when I was running tps solo, I've heard nothing but good things about their service.

Accompanied when nekked is a lot more fun! (ok, not in all cases...) :laugh:

On a more serious note; good job with the guide, Aydonis :)
Will be helpful for many I think. Have a rep!

Read it as 'How to get Nea alone and nekkid' and was a bit 'Huh?' for a moment :laugh: Was double surprised seeing this kind of instructions in Noob section. I expected it to be in Off Topic at least.

Now that I see what it really is, it was very nice of you to do all the work and post it here. I'm sure some people will find it very helpful :)

Accompanied when nekked is a lot more fun! (ok, not in all cases...) :laugh:

On a more serious note; good job with the guide, Aydonis :)
Will be helpful for many I think. Have a rep!

Thanks for the rep :ahh:

Read it as 'How to get Nea alone and nekkid' and was a bit 'Huh?' for a moment :laugh: Was double surprised seeing this kind of instructions in Noob section. I expected it to be in Off Topic at least.

Now that I see what it really is, it was very nice of you to do all the work and post it here. I'm sure some people will find it very helpful :)

I certainly hope it helps out others =)

And LMAO, thanks to both of ya's for the replies. Gave me a much needed chuckle :laugh:

Very helpful :D

I remember trying to get to Neas alone back before VU10 and failing a lot when I was a newbie :laugh:

Also possible to go pretty much straight south between the LAs, only obstacle in the way I found have been a few baby tripudions but wasn't too hard to go around.

But generally I like to stay in or near water too when doing a TP run for myself when I'm poor lol

Also possible to go pretty much straight south between the LAs, only obstacle in the way I found have been a few baby tripudions but wasn't too hard to go around.

But generally I like to stay in or near water too when doing a TP run for myself when I'm poor lol

Do you mean straight south from Timbesha/TI?

I only explored my own marked out path along this stretch, so it's good to get more info on other routes. (except for mining run i did much later from Timbesha to the south, south-east)

Thanks for the added info, and if anybody has any more info, suggestions or unofficial POI's along the way, or your experiences along this route if you should take it, don't hesitate to post them :)

I make regular "TP walks"from Timblesha to Nea's place last month to find stones and fruits for living.
Hardest part is to reach Timblesha. Timblesha-Nea is "walk in the park". And if u have a knife or Opalo, u can kill some exo or merphs young on road.

If u want company to Nea, look at me at swamp camp. But remember - I walk, not run, so there be a long, long way :)

:yay:You should map the walk to twin peaks(reseller city) too!

Do you mean straight south from Timbesha/TI?

I only explored my own marked out path along this stretch, so it's good to get more info on other routes. (except for mining run i did much later from Timbesha to the south, south-east)

Thanks for the added info, and if anybody has any more info, suggestions or unofficial POI's along the way, or your experiences along this route if you should take it, don't hesitate to post them :)

I mean straight south from Bilton, between the big LA with Falx to the east and the one with the river and Armax to the west. In that narrow corridor between the two are safe too (unless someone dragged a falx to the edge of their LA remember a red dot on the edge of your radar have high aggro range)

Nice route. While you are at it, take a little stroll over to Omegaton City, i.e. Omegaton West Habitat. It's only a short walk from Neas TP, and is a major shop location. It's also a nice TP to have it you want to go Atrax hunting since Atrax park is just one tp jump South West of Omegaton. Also, for future reference, it's usually easier to walk around the LAs instead of straight through the middle of them. That way the spawns are not typically too huge.

I make regular "TP walks"from Timblesha to Nea's place last month to find stones and fruits for living.
Hardest part is to reach Timblesha. Timblesha-Nea is "walk in the park". And if u have a knife or Opalo, u can kill some exo or merphs young on road.

If u want company to Nea, look at me at swamp camp. But remember - I walk, not run, so there be a long, long way :)

Great addition, good to have someone offering up a TP run... rrr i mean walk on the forums. Thanks! XD

:yay:You should map the walk to twin peaks(reseller city) too!

Will do, I have my most favorite hunting grounds in that general area so I know the area very intimately but I'll get to work on it and detail the mobs along the route for a second guide. This one's a little trickier since there are more routes you can take. But all require some measure of tact due to Atrax/Bercycled in the north that attack on sight (or slightly beyond radar range for Atrax), and in the south are clusters of incredibly angry robots with ranged atttacks. So going it alone and naked for these passages is trickier, but far from impossible. Please be patient, may take a day or two to make sure I'm doing it well for new players, as this passge I actually made while I was alone and naked... now some of the smaller mobs dont agro against me like they used to like the diakaba you'll find along the road to Twin. And some of the bercycled in the northern passage ignore me till I begin shooting them.

I mean straight south from Bilton, between the big LA with Falx to the east and the one with the river and Armax to the west. In that narrow corridor between the two are safe too (unless someone dragged a falx to the edge of their LA remember a red dot on the edge of your radar have high aggro range)

Ah ok, Thanks for the added info Jen =)

Nice route. While you are at it, take a little stroll over to Omegaton City, i.e. Omegaton West Habitat. It's only a short walk from Neas TP, and is a major shop location. It's also a nice TP to have it you want to go Atrax hunting since Atrax park is just one tp jump South West of Omegaton. Also, for future reference, it's usually easier to walk around the LAs instead of straight through the middle of them. That way the spawns are not typically too huge.

You're not trying to pitch a sale in Omegaton shop, or the owner of that Atrax LA are you? (though if you are the owner of that LA I commend you for the snable statue, gave me a great chuckle. And for the joy that statue brought me, and the abundance of olds, I stayed awhile mining and blasting quite a few Atrax) :laugh:
J/K about the sales pitch, and I wouldn't mind it if you were, I believe in supporting the Calypso player economy. It is a good tp for people to have... I have collected 75 tps now on the two continents of Calypso, and I suggest to all players that they get every tp available... you never know when you'll need one, and most of those tps I got in the first month of play when I had no money, no gear, and plenty of free time. So no excuses, get those tps! Plus it gives you a good chance to get out and explore, take in the beautiful sights, find out that just about everything can eat you in the beginning, and maybe get lucky with some fruit, dung, stone finds :D

Please use this thread if you are interested in fruit, dung, and stone searching as it is well thought up, and thorough, covering what you will need to know =>

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...116-basic-fruit-stone-dung-walking-guide.html

Last edited:
thanks for the guide, i plan on attempting this run in the near future - kinda getting sick of the same old sweat camp area!

wouldnt it be faster and easier to go straight south between the LA's to neas?

Outside Land areas is almost all Mob Free on Amethera...

thanks for the guide, i plan on attempting this run in the near future - kinda getting sick of the same old sweat camp area!

Glad I could help. And yeah Sweat Camp (like that better than Swamp Camp :silly2: Is a more fitting title) gets old really fast. Got tired of the unorganized mob of players constantly running toward the towers the second they get hit once. That and players with their first weapons killing off the mobs while you're in the middle of sweating them. I understand many don't realize getting struck multiple times without armor actually helps you gain some very important defensive skills for free, but it is still frustrating none the less when in the beginning it takes forever to get just a few sweat gathered. And having to chase down mobs makes it no easier. So good luck on making it to Nea's and hopefully you'll have great success and lots of fun there. ;)

wouldnt it be faster and easier to go straight south between the LA's to neas?

Outside Land areas is almost all Mob Free on Amethera...

Perhaps, but that's not the way I took, so I can't really write a guide on it... at least not at the moment. I'm working on Twin from Swamp Camp now. If you'd be willing to make the run and take pictures of your map detailing possible mobs encountered, and the route you took marked out it would be appreciated I am sure. :)

Also, previously in this thread Jenny Ferr details such an alternative route:

jenny ferr said:
:wise:
Oh and with seeing your signature Stave, I'd also like to add another useful link (although it is off topic considering the title of the thread is alone, not in groups, but going it with higher lvl players can save you alot of time and frustrations, so I feel it best I add such resources:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...pia-tour-agency-tour-guidelines-contacts.html
(help you get to TP's and towns. I've never used because I find it less entertaining playing by another's rules, but useful if you just want the TPs without messing around on your own in the process)

AND while I'm at it I may as well toss in some other useful resources as well:

http://v2.euforces.com/?page_id=91&wpforumaction=viewforum&f=4.0
(help you out if you're trapped somewhere. Post to their forum for assistance, real-time assistance is down. Believe I mentioned them in this thread already. I have never used their service but heard that it is good)

http://v2.euforces.com/?page_id=24 (Euforces Survival Maps)

http://www.thedisturbedones.co.uk/mining/eudoria-min.htm (Eudoria)
http://www.thedisturbedones.co.uk/mining/amethera-min.htm (Amethera)
(I like these maps best for the revival zones due to very little clutter and detailing of rough areas that mob clusters may be found in... not to mention details of possible types of enmats/ores you may find in these areas)

:tprun:
And I'd also like to say again that along the route I took, the only mobs I encountered have been detailed, and a greater part of this route there were no mobs close by, or in some areas, none to be seen at all: The shorter stretch from Timbesha to where I encountered the molisks, and then the long stretch from the molisks all the way down till I encountered formidons. I could have avoided the formidons by going around that LA, but I used the 'T' revival option upon reaching the northern edge of that LA, as the mining revival border map I was using:

http://www.thedisturbedones.co.uk/mining/amethera-min.htm

let me know that using the 'T' option would cut down some of the running, and not take me off course. I was reaching the end of my journey, and was becomming tired of running for hours. Also, I figured if I did become trapped in formidons, Nea's was very close, the LA boundaries were small, and so I figured I could put up with possible frustration from multiple deaths to make it the remaining short distance to Nea's Place.

Last edited:
oh oh I know a good one ->

Scotty , one to Beam up !

Muhahahha

:ahh: Whew! For a second there I thought the title was "How to get Nea alone and Naked...." Got a little excited....:D

made this trip recently and it probably took an hour all up. Had the help of a tour guide Roni who made it alot easier!

We basically took the TP out to New Oxford then headed to Timbesha TP followed by Neas without really running into any mobs that couldnt be avoided.

Much easier once you have the TP though! :)

:ahh: Whew! For a second there I thought the title was "How to get Nea alone and Naked...." Got a little excited....:D

Lol, yeah seems I should've looked up Nea's profile before making the title, :ahh: got a couple comments now regarding my wording. :laugh:

Glad it helped you out Terrif :)

Hope you and Art_Vanderlay enjoy you're time at Nea's Place with the ambus maybe see ya there when my stocks of sweat run low. =)

Back