How to improve the shops

Darkaner

Stalker
Society
Silly Underground Family
Keiser Darkaner Söze
A few suggestions:

* Some kind of terminal that shows all items in the shop and their price. Useful for both shoppers who wants to check prices quickly, and shopkeepers who wants to know if all items have been priced properly.

* Some possibility to increase the amount of items placeable in the shop. Either by using some craftable thingie that decays, or simply by paying a higher monthly fee.

* When pricing items, it would help a lot if we could simply type the price instead of clicking tiny tiny arrows that sometimes doesn't work. It would also help if we could set a % price directly.

* Some sort of device that let shoppers buy any amount they want of a stackable item. I could for example load the device with 30k lyst and set the price in %, and people would be able to buy any amount of lyst they want.

* It would be cool if we could upload a small image that would show on the sign outside the shop.

Bugfixes:

* Sometimes you cant set the price to tt+1. Instead you have to set it to tt+1.01...

Good Ideas

I personally don't own a shop, seeing as how I'm a poor newbie. But, all that I've heard each of those improvements would fix many of the complaints that everyone seems to constantly voice about the shop keeping functionality. I hope that MA will look at this suggestions and see about trying to at least implement some if not all of them. Good job, and great ideas.

- Lilith -

Like to see the whole purchasing process improved. I'm still explaining people how to hold right click on an item to buy it or to get its price.

Came up with another idea...

How about the some feature that allows you to see the full history of all purchases done in your shop? Stats over what sells most, who's the most frequent customer etc.

Really nice ideas, the stackables one would be very usefull.

The one about the image would be really cool, but it will take some work to implement.

About the terminal, i think it should only be avaiable to the owner, it is a lot more thrilling to look around in the shop when buying. :)

I agree with all the ideas, both the bugs that should be eliminated and the other options.

bump for good ideas

It's so ridiculous that there are NO signs except for those on the service center and the PA entry. Signs have been used in some form or another for centuries to help people find what they're looking for, and it's time to get EU up to the common era lol

Back