how to profit on mining

termipl

Young
hi

I want to sheer my wisdom abut mining spot whew you. I will tell you grate spot whew high MU ores where are very Little crap abut 90% stuff you get there have mu over 140%.
You will ask why I sheer that knowledge? I have no time to play and I need money to start my own small business.
I will give that knowledge only for 5000ped and only to 3 players so this spots don’t get to crowded. I think it isn’t so big price considering how much peds you can make out there. If you want proof of it check out on entropia life my avatar "Grzegorz termi Brzeczyszczykiewicz" you will see that between 04 Feb and 13 Feb I get 12 globals and all off them was Niksarium, Energy crystal and Dianthus (dianus liqid is on different place then energy crystal so if you don’t want it you just don’t mine there) don't get discourage by dates I dint have time to play last 3-4 months but I did check spots now and there are still ok.
You probably get scared that I cross you in some way? If you want to check out if I’m trust worthy person you can ask abut me all seniors jaguar spirit players.
A little bit math to prove a concept. Let say you use 10 lvl 5 amps and mines to drop. So you need 1100 peds for amp (110%mu) and abut 750 peds for probes so you spend 1750tt +100peds for MU on amps + some decay for rest off equ which is marginal.
Let say you get on resources crappie TT return abut 80% (normally it is abut 90%) so you get 1750*80% and you get tt return 1400 peds sand abut right? But this include abut 1250-1300 of Niksarium and Energy crystal and 100-150 peds off low mu resources. Now let add MU for math. Mu is 140% so you get 1300*140%+100 = 1920 ~ 70 peds profit.
Now let do math if you have average luck and you get 90% tt return you get 1575 peds tt price abut 1450 Niksarium and Energy crystal that have MU above 140% and abut 125peds off low MU stuff. So 1450*140%+125=2155peds. 300 PEDS PROFIT!!
Spots are quite big so you can spend there couple hours a day! And investment will easily get back to you after month.

What you need to use that service?
30lvl in prospector and surveyor
Be reedy to go to other planets
Have abut 5000 peds for financing bigger runs
And ofcors 5000 peds to pay me;)

termi

That's indeed an interesting proposition...
I have few questions.

- How many runs/hours do you estimate it's needed to cover the initial 5000 PED investment?
- What if I resell the info at 500 PED to 10 people who will mess your secret?
- Do you have something for beginner miners as well?

Seriously? :D

Dude, anyone with a bit of research can find your "secret places", and even knowing general area it doesn't take a genius to then map them accordingly. By the way, that niks place is pretty crowded at the moment. And as we have seen already, MA can move resources at a whim, so no guarantee it will still be there with next VU.

Now, for the price you are asking, you can map out entire server. MA has once said (can't find the statement atm, it was on platform site) that server is 8km x 8km. That gives 6400 drops, assuming you carpet bomb it, no bad terrain/dense mob spawns, etc. etc. In reality it will take much less, for enmatters half that cost, and while doing it you will end up with some actual return in form of resources :D So not only you will map out entire server, but you have a chance of actually breaking even.

So anyone falling for this, i'd say just go out there and mine and do your own research.

And finally, while math looks pretty nice on paper, even wonderful markup won't save you from bad tt return. When you can guarantee that, it will be an offer worth considering ;)

Edit.. reread your post, and only 3 people knowing the place? Just one big LOL, i sometimes get 3 green dots in radar there, all mining. It couldn't be further from the truth. Well, maybe it was so in February, but definitely not now.

Last edited:
Good point if you resell this to 10 more ppl you will break down market and in longer time you will lost PEDs and this deal require a little bit trust in my so I will give benefit off trust to you that you wont give my secret to other ppl.
Unfortunately I don’t have spots for beginer miners that’s part off secret you just don’t get some minerals whew tt mining equipment.
It is hard to tell how long it will take to get this peds return lot off depends how much bombs you can drop a day:) but I think if you sit 3-4h a day you will easily get your peds in cuple weeks

Edit
Ofcors I can’t guaranty that this spot will be there for next years but it is there from at list 6 month (probobly much longer). And you can do your own research and you will probably find it but will this cost you lest then 5000 peds? And how much time you will lost to find it?

Edit2
you miss interpreted my words I will sell this knowledge to only 3 ppl. Ofcorse much more ppl now abut that (sorry for that my English isn’t perfect)

Last edited:
Gl with your sales. ALthough any miner that can't profit on his/her own. Won't be able to profit on your secret areas neither.

Rocktropia

East of Stadium Acoustic Stage - Energized Crystal, Crude Oil & ND's fancy named enmatters

East or West of Lemmy's Bridge - Niksarium

West of White Line Depot - Dianthus

Other "facts":

Areas are full of mobs and terrain is shitty, so doing as long mining runs as you say is uncomfortable.

The avg. return and hit rate are same as everything in Rocktropia - shitty, so you won't profit there.

there are some mountains out there but nothing that make impossible to mine. And abut mobs ! mine there using pixy whew plats and it is more then inaf to mine there

Profit in mining is a lie and a myth.

How to profit in EU... make up some crap.. sell info = profit .. easy;)

So how you explain my globals? just lacky? I'n EU ther are 3 type of ppl. Ppl who dont belive they can profit so they don't try hard inf. ppl who profit and gelusly guard they ways discouraging other ppl. And very smal grope off ppl who try to help other.

So how you explain my globals?

Globals do in no way indicate profit :wise:

I'n EU ther are 3 type of ppl. Ppl who dont belive they can profit so they don't try hard inf. ppl who profit and gelusly guard they ways discouraging other ppl. And very smal grope off ppl who try to help other.

I do not fit in any of those. I could profit if I wanted to, but I would have to use a lot of time and effort for it so I prefer to simply pay for my entertainment through money I earn from RL work :)

Good luck selling though.

yes you are 100% right globals don’t indicate profit but it isn’t secret that best way to profit on mining is mining high MU stuff and my globals proofed that I now where I have best chance to beat a system.

And consider that in some countries ppl have smaller salary. For example in Poland jung ppl searching first job will get tops 3$ per hour.

And very smal grope off ppl who try to help other.

Are you in this category ? I highly doubt

There are a lot more people that you can imagine who are ready to help others for 0 peds. You are just selling some "informations", not helping anyone.

Better drop 5K bombs than pay that overpriced "service".

sory but i didn't met hire any one who will give me reedy way to profit for free (i dint consider sweting all day or trade 10h a day to earn 10 peds profit) knowledge costs and this is normal. You can get to that by your own but consider that not only you lost ton off peds but you're time cost too.

LQG3XR

Holy shit, what I missed! Reading now.

!

This is a second post which selling "money printing machine" almost for nothing! Yay, what a day!

[...] trade 10h a day to earn 10 peds profit [...]

You should invest into "10 Hints for profitable Trading"
only now for the cheapest Summer-Special-Price you
could ever get.

Greetings - Zwarky

You should invest into "10 Hints for profitable Trading"
only now for the cheapest Summer-Special-Price you
could ever get.

Greetings - Zwarky

Can I get both the mining package and trading hints for a special one time discount???

:silly2::hammer::loco::nana:

Can I get both the mining package and trading hints for a special one time discount???

:silly2::hammer::loco::nana:

if you hurry you will also get a set of amazing steakknifes

Do you take Snake Oil in trade, I ended up with some after reading another post like this... cost me all my magic beans =(

sory but i didn't met hire any one who will give me reedy way to profit for free (i dint consider sweting all day or trade 10h a day to earn 10 peds profit) knowledge costs and this is normal. You can get to that by your own but consider that not only you lost ton off peds but you're time cost too.

:lolup:
is it? no, it´s a very egoistic and separating point of view. i´m not in the state of mind where bought knowledge is `more´ or better.
actually this is the worst part in your musing.

knowledge is one of the things you can´t really sell. what would a teacher do after his first year in school? hang himself cause he lost everything he studied for years? no!!
it´s one of the things you can sell but still have it after the deal is made. ;)
and sell it again, and again...

share it or not and make your own profit with your so called knowledge.

EDIT: omg, really can´t believe i answered to this thread. but if someone got more of these beans i´ll trade my cow for sure.

Last edited:
So how you explain my globals? just lacky? I'n EU ther are 3 type of ppl. Ppl who dont belive they can profit so they don't try hard inf. ppl who profit and gelusly guard they ways discouraging other ppl. And very smal grope off ppl who try to help other.

Erm click on the link to my mining log... screenshots are included from where I find my mu ore. Always a map on in the corner and tracker takes a location stamp visible in the chat log... there free enjoy.

should i or should i not stream mining RT?

This must be a joke. I'll offer directions to the same locations for 4999 peds...what a deal!

*Running off to find peds* I'd better buy the advice two times just to make sure I got it rigth. What a deal... :lolup:

Question to OP : Would u have paid 5k when u were asking me for the same info months earlier?? If so, damn i am such an idiot to have not taken u up on that :)

PS : There are at least 30+ miners mining that area everyday if not more. So anyone with any bit of networking knows where to look :)

PPS: If they still cant find out where, Strash is always there :lolup:

If you don’t want it don’t buy it no one force you to do so. That’s the problem whew such services honest ppl can’t make peds because some other scamming bastards. But what is point in my scamming I give you proof that place I’m talking abut exist and if I scam somebody I will get 5000 peds and have one unhappy person who will be flaming so Won’t get more customers and burn my avatar. But if I sell real knowledge I get 3 happy customers and 15000 peds

Yep you give my couple good tips thanks for that but you didn’t say to me where to mine. And I offer to use you service so you would get peds in longer rune. But I find out all spots by my self.

Last edited:
Back