How to purchase strong box keys ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I do not have a visa or master card so how can I get the keys ? Can some one buy them for me and I can pay them with ped ? I hope so, although I never got anything good from them :(

Thanks for any help.

PS have not been playing for the last year or so.

Via paysafe maybe?

How does one not have that these days? I thought it was like mandatory haha, like having a phone or an email

How does one not have that these days? I thought it was like mandatory haha, like having a phone or an email
It’s possible they have a different company.

Last edited:
Keys are untradeble. To have someone buy them for you you would have to give them your login and password.
I recommend not doing that.

Keys are untradeble. To have someone buy them for you you would have to give them your login and password.
I recommend not doing that.
Also i believe if your (saved? ) card is used on another persons account, both get immediately locked by MA. Seen it happen to some streamers.

get a virtual Credit Card , there are many providers out there , i know Revolut is working

Yap revolut working fine Dan. Conversion is better then stupid banks but u dont have to worry since u are from US :p

There are opening services which advertise on this forum.

Virtual card i would say is the way to go, do not use box opening service as mentioned above, ridiculous thing imo.

The box opening services are touted as being within TOS. But personally I don’t believe thi. It means the provider is able to effectively withdraw outside of of the scope of MAs checks and balances that they perform to determine the legitimacy of the funds, as well as to keep a paper trail going between them and the banking institutions. Having a way to bypass all this is a good way to launder ones money through the game and would get them in trouble from a regulatory perspective. So this shouldn’t be allowed. Expect a lock on your next legitimate withdrawal.

Thanks all and I do have a CC but it will not work out of the USA (Discover card). Guess I won't be getting any extra ammo this year, LOL.

Can you not apply for a mastercard or visa CC?

One other alternative that I used myself during the summer when many were locked from depositing.

Paysafe

They will accept paypal as payment which helps with safety , and I think paypal will accept Discover , or just through your bank directly.

Yeah i think you can get a pre paid visa or mastercard from any Kroger or CVS. Some work for overseas but it takes a transaction fee off your card to use it overseas.

Most prepaid don't work overseas. Best option is to find a bank that allows transfers overseas. Some don't. Sucks that Mindark had to take paypal away.

Most prepaid don't work overseas. Best option is to find a bank that allows transfers overseas. Some don't. Sucks that Mindark had to take paypal away.
What about what Robin said above about prepaid cards ?

What about what Robin said above about prepaid cards ?
try it and find out I guess? If it says domestic only anywhere in the fine print it's not gonna work. Most prepaid cards I've seen are domestic only. A few years ago that was not the case but the market is ever changing to who knows what's out there now.

Back