How to reload in first hunting mission

welcome here :yay:

there is no reload button if you have no ammo you can not shot anymore.
reload of a weapon/tool/.. is shown in the blue bar next to your health bar when you have something equiped.

i think you need to buy some more ammo to start shooting again. :wise:

hope this clears it for you

regards,
hideo

oh my, i remember stating just that o a friend that started a week before me :laugh:

The ranged weapons use cells to fire, so basically 100 cells = 1 shot if you are using the Kwio MKII(L) or 200 cells = 1 shot with the Opalo

Hope it helps

regards,

PW

It says I have 32 left of the rookie ammo in inventory but wont let me use them.

32 cells mate, you need to have 100 for 1 shot of the gun

As Painwrecker has said, no weapons in EU use 1 unit of ammo per shot. The 32 ammo you have left in your inventory is less than the minimum number your weapon uses per shot, so you have 0 shots left with your weapon and you will need to buy more. Welcome to EU.

Ah, beaten to it :rolleyes:

Thanks that was frustrating me. I'm sure there will be more silly questions to come.

Thanks Again for the replys.

Ask Away

We like to seem like we know stuff on here :D

As Painwrecker has said, no weapons in EU use 1 unit of ammo per shot. The 32 ammo you have left in your inventory is less than the minimum number your weapon uses per shot, so you have 0 shots left with your weapon and you will need to buy more. Welcome to EU.

Ah, beaten to it :rolleyes:

It used to be that the TT pistol (and S30, etc) used 1 ammo, and opalo 2. Getting 20 ammo in loot from a daikiba used to be great. Then it was changed so that all ammo was split by 100 and all weapons started using 100 times more ammo than before. The benefit was that weapon ammo usage could be more precicely tuned, all of mindforce attack chips use what would otherwise have been fractional amounts of ammo. Most of weapons introduced since then don't use ammo in full-pec amounts.

How do i reload i cant find it anywhere. Please help

Thanks that was frustrating me. I'm sure there will be more silly questions to come.

Thanks Again for the replys.

Not a silly question at all, and commonly asked by new players on Gateway.

Ammo is not like a bullet, think of it more like an energy charge. Each gun in EU uses a specific amount of ammo per shot. The amount is shown on the gun's Item Info page, to see it, right-clik the gun in your inventory. The Eucalypto gun (the first one you get in the hunting missions uses 41 ammo/shot iirc.

Incidentally, if you're still there, have you talked to Carstein Sands, the Veteran in the lounge area on Level 2?
(Thats the orange room south of the televator). If not, talk to him, and listen thru his long story, and he'll give you some extra ammo .. but only once.

I have 1750 cells/units(?), but 36 cells/units(?) in my gun and yet I canot shoot, does that mean my gun is "used up" and if so where do I buy another one?
nvm, it cleared itself after relog
Now just figure out how to delete this post, if at all possible

Last edited:
I have 1750 cells/units(?), but 36 cells/units(?) in my gun and yet I canot shoot, does that mean my gun is "used up" and if so where do I buy another one?
yup - there are TT machines (trade terminal) to find. I would recommend buy a Gold starter kit from the webshop(comes with an unlimited repairable gun and some attachments). And buy some large amount of strongboxes or ammo (don't buy PED - they tax 10%). I recommend spending like 100 to 500 USD if you not want to mess around. Also, if you want to play free you must sweat for like really really bad in game money.

Make sure You have correct ammo type, Cells for laser/plasma, BLP for BLP & Explosives for grenades/"rocket launchers"

//R

Back