How to remove my shadowban?

Adamas

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Usurper Adamas Sheridan
I've been shadow banned from posting comments on EU's youtube channel. Only I can see my comments and no one else can. I asked a few people and none of them could see my comment. I logged in with another account and could post fine but my main account has been shadow banned.
No I didn't post anything racist or hateful or whatever would constitute a ban.
I might not post the most positive comments but nothing to warrant a ban.
I'm guessing I have to file a support case?
Suggestions on a course of action. Thanks ya'll.

I would just drop it and not worry? Sounds like it’s pretty important to you. But I don’t think it’s worth your concern that others can’t see your comments on a YouTube channel. Especially considering you have zero recourse.

I would just drop it and not worry? Sounds like it’s pretty important to you. But I don’t think it’s worth your concern that others can’t see your comments on a YouTube channel. Especially considering you have zero recourse.
Well it also means that MA doesn't see my comment. Kind of goes against their big new 'better communication' plan. ;)

Well it also means that MA doesn't see my comment. Kind of goes against their big new 'better communication' plan. ;)
That does stink.

what better communication? There's still an lot of AMA questions that were not addressed this round, and even more not addressed from last round... and don't forget about the Ask Mindark subforum over there on entropiaforum just to mention a few places where communcations could start...

(almost looks like they didn't realize when putting together the video that there was a page 2, lol)

Based on the rest of your comment, they are disagree with this part :D

How could they disagree with my statement? :) All I said was the following...
TL-DR - Players: Ask for small changes to improve game experience. MA: That is a great Idea but we don't care and we're working on something else. Also MA: We're always looking to expand the player base but will not implement small changes to make playing easier thus making the current player base leave and not retain new players very long.

Back