How To Score 82,857 PED

J D

Old Alpha
Society
Entropia Directory
John JD Doe
That 82k HOF...

You can find the whole interview on the Entropia Directory Facebook Page...

[INTRO] - My old, old society mate 'Chronic DeadEye Jay' scored himself an 82k PED Atrox Stalker (missed winning the Mothership by 2 hours) but after 9+ solid years of depositing, high level hunting and a few other 2k-5k HOFs, he thinks he has now ALMOST broke even ;)

[DEADEYE] - Missed the Mothership, but I can't complain man. At least I can have fun playing again, and not think of all the crap I've taken over the years

[JD] - That pretty well sums Entropia up for long term players... LOL. You've been playing for a long time!

[DeadEye] Just over 9 years...

DeadEye goes to talk about his time in EU and some what, where and how details regarding his HOF and what happens next!

» Whole Interview and Pics on the Facebook Page «

This is well deserved and hard earned HOF!!!

Gratz Buddy

Well deserved indeed. Gratz DeadEye!

Just saw the that locked post that puts this HOF down :(

NOTE: DeadEye is one of those players who just loves to whack BIG TROX with the same Gun and Armor he bought many years ago... He has deposited thousands for Ammo in return for his idea of fun!!!

Well done Deadeye :) Gratz !

Well done Deadeye :) Gratz !

lol just look at Entropia Entropia tracker on your name ... MA's opinion of you is =:thumbup:
Be now so kind and take out all the ATH out from the game.

Yeah ppl jump so fast on conclusions from tracker records. Seems indeed well deserved. So gz for him :D

Well he didn't win a Mothership, but he sure as hell can buy one now!

his tracker is kinda empty....

??

NOTE: DeadEye is one of those players who just loves to whack BIG TROX with the same Gun and Armor he bought many years ago... He has deposited thousands for Ammo in return for his idea of fun!!!

What post?

JD with his sneaky interviews, I had no idea I was even being interviewed. :handgun:

There are many reasons why people might not know me, the main would probably be because I have rarely ever made a post on the forums, and certainly not about loot. I started playing during beta, and my only goal was to have a good time. I was never here to make a name for myself, or to be the most 'uber' person in any respect, including skills.

The only way to play Entropia is to have that mindset. I'm sure like many people who have poured time, money, blood, sweat, tears into this game have felt a little shafted by MA at times. It's true, over the years the loot has become something of a joke. It's really a joke that I would log in after barely playing the last 2 years, go to the rig, and the first atrox I kill is an ATH. I remember day's when you could take 50 ped, and pretty much have a guaranteed global if you kept on plugging away at the same mob

I probably have deposited around what I received this evening however. There was one time I had to get MA to increase my deposit limit to 30k ped. I've never withdrawn, and even though I've struggled to stay above water, I still try to keep a positive attitude. Try is the key word here. I've gone by years watching all my friends score huge ATH's, or great loot, and just thought to myself "one of these days my luck has to turn around".

Like I said in the ninja interview with JD, the best thing I ever looted was a Strikehammer probably around 03 when they were only worth about 2k PED. Though that was enough to have a good friend turn his back on me just for a few hundred $US.

In spite of all that, the one thing that remained was knowing that I would always have my friends in EU, and they are priceless to me. People like JD, John Silver, Magam, Nebu.. and many people I met as a mentor like Dub, Zenct, Tyrone Cobra. Many more great people, but just not enough space to list them all. ;)

So don't let things get you down, there is always hope, even when things look to be as bad as they can get. At the very least, you will come across some fantastic, unforgettable people.

Cool! and based on what happened to you I will be the first ava to get a million ped hof! :wtg:

Thats what I thought He was a Genius. Congratz then...

Cool! and based on what happened to you I will be the first ava to get a million ped hof! :wtg:

In 9 years you c**t :laugh:

You just have to barely play for two years.

Like I said elsewhere, fucked up programming. Motivation should be to play more, not less.

9+ Years my ass! HE GOT 85k on tracker and 82k its only "ATH" how can someone play +9years with "solid years of depositing, high level hunting and a few other 2k-5k HOFs and his tracker is EMPTY ?

That 82k HOF...

You can find the whole interview on the Entropia Directory Facebook Page...

[INTRO] - My old, old society mate 'Chronic DeadEye Jay' scored himself an 82k PED Atrox Stalker (missed winning the Mothership by 2 hours) but after 9+ solid years of depositing, high level hunting and a few other 2k-5k HOFs, he thinks he has now ALMOST broke even ;)

[DEADEYE] - Missed the Mothership, but I can't complain man. At least I can have fun playing again, and not think of all the crap I've taken over the years

[JD] - That pretty well sums Entropia up for long term players... LOL. You've been playing for a long time!

[DeadEye] Just over 9 years...

9+ Years my ass! HE GOT 85k on tracker and 82k its only "ATH" how can someone play +9years with "solid years of depositing, high level hunting and a few other 2k-5k HOFs and his tracker is EMPTY ?

+9years with "solid years of depositing in poker and roulette:eyecrazy:, high level hunting and fishing in africa:eyecrazy: and a few other 2k-5k HOFs:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Congratz on this nice ATH! :)

Should be another big kick in the groin for ppl that grind on a everyday basis thou.
Question: Circle alot of peds every day or just log on a few times/year? :scratch2:

/Arwen

Not his fault he is just doing what most do, play.. get pissed of with losing... take a break then come back again.

Msg MA if you want to cry in capital red letters.

Tracker only goes back to 2008 or something. I guess this guy played a lot before tracker existed. I'll take others' word that he deserves it.

My point is, one shouldn't have to barely play for two years to trigger something like this. Seen it happen many times.

The amount of jealousy is astounding. If a month old player gets 3 large loots it's quite understandable that people are mad about. But this is a guy who has been playing PE since the very beginning, hunting atrox a lot. So what if he took a break, people do that all the time, just look at Stryker. The trackers barely go back 3 years and what it doesnt show is what is important here.
Here's DeadEye, at the rig, hunting trox, 5 years ago. That's before half of the people complaining about his loot even started playing. And he has already been playing PE for 5 years at that point:

I rest my case and will stay out of this thread because Im genuinely happy for this guy and I dont want to read anymore drama about it.

Reactions: EyE
rig old rig days :) i knew from somewhere that name

Ya m8, gratz...

I remember you from back than, we use to PK eachother at rig ;)... Good old Deadeye...

SCREENIE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :D

Bump for ath on a player who played PRE-tracker, and received what was owed

Congratz on this nice ATH! :)

Should be another big kick in the groin for ppl that grind on a everyday basis thou.
Question: Circle alot of peds every day or just log on a few times/year? :scratch2:

/Arwen

Well Clearly circle alot of peds everyday is a bad idea ,You will get kicked in the balls.

What people are complaining about is that you pretty much have to quit the game for a few years in order to trigger a big loot, which gives you incentives NOT to play. It should be the other way around...

Gz on the loot though.

The amount of jealousy is astounding. If a month old player gets 3 large loots it's quite understandable that people are mad about. But this is a guy who has been playing PE since the very beginning, hunting atrox a lot. So what if he took a break, people do that all the time, just look at Stryker. The trackers barely go back 3 years and what it doesnt show is what is important here.
Here's DeadEye, at the rig, hunting trox, 5 years ago. That's before half of the people complaining about his loot even started playing. And he has already been playing PE for 5 years at that point:

I rest my case and will stay out of this thread because Im genuinely happy for this guy and I dont want to read anymore drama about it.

dont compare deadeye with stryker mate..be serious..you have any ideea how much mobs killed a warant before the tracker?..is old yes..but was not a hardcore...and now was just lucky..and big gratz to him...but dont try to compare a warant with every old player ingame.

Back