Question: How to unlock mentor profession?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
How to unlock mentor profession?
looks like 1-2 graduated disciples doesn't do the trick :scratch2:

By getting enough disciples graduated.
"enough" being the keyword here, think it'd be 4-5 (?).

Edit:
I got 6.94 points in Mentoring with 3 graduates, and i think i read somewhere in here that 9 or 10 points would push the profession 0.001 or so, that it's enough to unlock the profession itself.

You have to do 10. And ones from old system don't count.
How to unlock mentor profession?
looks like 1-2 graduated disciples doesn't do the trick :scratch2:

thanks, and while we are on the topic is it safe to teleport to starting location now. there was bug or something with item disapearing I think :scratch2:

You have to do 10. And ones from old system don't count.
Has it changed to a fixed number of graduated disciples now then rather than skill points? Seems kinda odd, or did they just change how much skill you get for one?

I unlocked Mentor with 10 Mentor points, and I had gained a point or 2 from the previous 5 graduates from the "old" system.

The new system gives you 1 point per graduate - an improvement on VU 9.4.

I unlocked Mentor with 10 Mentor points, and I had gained a point or 2 from the previous 5 graduates from the "old" system.

I have 3 points with 2 disciples graduated :scratch2:

10 disciples will give you 10 skill points new system. I had 2 from before, so it unlocked on 13 skill.
Has it changed to a fixed number of graduated disciples now then rather than skill points? Seems kinda odd, or did they just change how much skill you get for one?

Now I have 10 mentor skill points and 9 graduated disciples and still no unlock, so I guess I need 11 mentor points or 10 after the first 1 point or 10 graduated disciples.

Now I have 10 mentor skill points and 9 graduated disciples and still no unlock, so I guess I need 11 mentor points or 10 after the first 1 point or 10 graduated disciples.

I unlocked Mentor profession when my last disciple graduated.

I have 10.3 or so mentor points, 7 graduates under the new system, and iirc 5 under the old one.

I unlocked Mentor profession when my last disciple graduated.

I have 10.3 or so mentor points, 7 graduates under the new system, and iirc 5 under the old one.

so may be the scrip is; if mentor points are over 10 unlock mentor profession, and I need just part of disciple to gradute to unlock it

Back