How to win easter mayhem without breaking a rule

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
1)go farm 1h.. dont get a 5k pointer. , abandon mission, restart.
2) go farm 1h.. get a 5k pointer.. go on. You just got a big unfair advantage on other participants, but you dont broke any rule and Mindark even suggest u to do it if u "feel" that timer bugs affected u.

Merry easter mayhem!

2) go farm 1h.. get a 5k pointer.. go on. You just got a big unfair advantage on other participants, but you dont broke any rule and Mindark even suggest u to do it if u "feel" that timer bugs affected u.

Merry easter mayhem!

This is pretty much viable for any mayhem/gold rush. Perhaps they should not allow players to cancel missions

This is pretty much viable for any mayhem/gold rush. Perhaps they should not allow players to cancel missions

or re-think their points scheme system honestly

or hire any janitor from blizzard/valve/epic as main developer and you will have 10 times better product.

or hire any janitor from blizzard/valve/epic as main developer and you will have 10 times better product.

When the new epic quest is “ mop floor 1000 times” and “take out garbage 10,000 times” we know MA listened to your suggestion

Since everyone can do it its not an unfair advantage.

Merry easter mayhem!

This. It can be considered a strategy, and if you have bad luck, a costly one.

since anyone can pre-damage mobs and loot em or farm boxes for free or etc.... why those were considered unfair and thread deleted?

When the new epic quest is “ mop floor 1000 times” and “take out garbage 10,000 times” we know MA listened to your suggestion

Those were long time before my registration implemented.
I only did one suggestion about ignore list.I did not bother to suggest them anything else.They are a dead horse.

Last edited:
I heard about the pre damaging and that is obviously not intended so ofc that is not ok to do, no idea what "free box farming" you are talking about, don't you have to kill mobs to get boxes? killing mobs is most certainly not free.

The abandoning event and start over is clearly intended since MA even told people to do that if they have problems so I don't see anything wrong with that.

since anyone can pre-damage mobs and loot em or farm boxes for free or etc.... why those were considered unfair and thread deleted?

I heard about the pre damaging and that is obviously not intended so ofc that is not ok to do, no idea what "free box farming" you are talking about, don't you have to kill mobs to get boxes? killing mobs is most certainly not free.

The abandoning event and start over is clearly intended since MA even told people to do that if they have problems so I don't see anything wrong with that.

The free boxes come from defense, I won't go into how tho. If maiden's post was deleted then that's a sign I can't say how

I intend to lurk on Caly a few days, trying to get my jumpsuit and then it's back to Cyrene

The free boxes come from defense, I won't go into how tho. If maiden's post was deleted then that's a sign I can't say how

I intend to lurk on Caly a few days, trying to get my jumpsuit and then it's back to Cyrene

Nah anyway everybody can farm free boxes if they don’t get into top 10 and will be investigated...the fact is that MA won’t stop event and not even repair it , it’s holiday. That’s why mA deleted the post.

I don't understand why the timer resets when you quit your run, as stated above.
It should just continue counting when entering the next time, right?
And what is that bullshit about pausing the timer?

agree :) not more to say.

Can't MA see logs of someone logging out a bunch and restarting the event, and also see that same avatar looting a 5k pointer and then continuing without resetting.

Spotting that should be cake.

I would be careful trying to exploit or cheat this Mayhem. MA has already made the statement that they will be checking logs of the top 10.

If you choose to use this "tip", borderline exploit, who knows for sure, use at your own risk. The tip I'm referring to is the resetting the event a ton of times to score a big hit before continuing without a reset.

Very Smart

(Forgot to quote, but commenting on Ms. Pudding directly above my post)

Very wise advice. Of course they can see someone doing that, and they will for sure.

It goes without saying, there will be those who will try it and risk being caught, and those who will not.

We shall see who prevails. I have never been of fan of the events, especially Mayhems, because I have always felt in some way, someone knows something I do not, and they seem to always win.

So I just play them a bit for the fun of it, and leave it to those who choose to sweat of the trivia of it all.

Good Luck Champions!

According to the notes that MA put out regarding known issues of Easter Mayhem, yes, an avatar may reset their event and start the 20-hour period over. It also states, however, that in starting over, an avatar will lose all points that had been gained prior to the restart.

If this is working as intended, it would be impossible to rack up mayhem points, restart the entire event, and maintain those points. (IE, any avatar that restarts the event will start with zero points)

If this isn't working as intended, then any avatar taking advantage of the bug will, indeed, be exploiting they system, and will be disqualified, should they be discovered by MA.

It is possible to abandon the Solo Annihilation mission at any time and start again, for those who may have lost time due to one of the timer issues. Note that abandoning the mission will reset any points gained.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303256-Easter-Mayhem-Known-Issues

Edit: Misread the OP. OP wasn't suggesting that points earned when farming, then restarting, would be maintained. Just suggested restarting until that first hour nets a 5k point gain prior to continuing.

laugh and laugh :) :) good one! actually sounds like a rocktopia mission:)

To MA: So many people here would be happy to help with BETA TESTING.

Last edited:
Allowing the restart is really bad actually...it gives anyone who uses this trick essentially a many hour point bonus compared to anyone who does not gain a 5k pointer within the very beginning of the event. It is a huge advantage and anyone who doesn't use it if it is allowed would be dumb.

Basically, it allows you to have a handicap compared to everyone else, it gives those people who use this trick a potentially 5-10 hour time bonus to do their event.

Back