How would you handle 1.7 Billion Dollars

IM IN, 10$ lottery ticket bought y-day : )

- Set aside like 50 millions as safety in case I manage to spend or give away too much too fast
- Donate 3/4 to really poor people
- Buy an island and (finally) become king
- Invest in some fun ideas and cool techs
- Have a lot of fun

I will move to California!
I will buy a nice estate at Hollywood!
.....become a planet partner ofc and invest some bucks too.
Also I will make a foundation to help homeless ppl, giving food, health care and help to those who need it.

1.7 b is too much money anyway :)

He really does make it look fun but the problem is that humans are around 1 g/mL in density (about the same as water) and even really light metals like aluminum are 2.7 g/mL, whereas precious and semiprecious metals like gold, silver and copper start at about 9 g/mL and go up from there: it would be impossible for you to "sink" into a pool of metal coins, even if they had super low friction and would slip aside easily.

He could organize a competition to develop a method to be able to do that .. with nice prizes.
Could he fly and dive to get weighless and 'swim' then? Might make a tough hit when the weightlessness ends..
A suit that is superdense (but still allows him to move swimmingly) to average him out at a density below the metals?

I'd start a self-sufficient/sustainable village/island, including a research-lab to learn/test/invent/create whatever i'm interested in ..

well if you want an honest answer.. for the enjoyment of all, this is my response.

Well if you want me to be frank and very very honest and straight forwards about this.. I'd tell you what i would do with this money..

First off to the community here in EU, I would immedicate hand over enough money to MA and then fire all the staff, then I'd get competent game devs and programmers in and we'd clean up the coding and make this game cfunction right.

Next up I wold get a legal set of lawyers to sit down and negotiate with the planet parnters to allow them more freedom to develop the game as we all should see it fit.. I'd have the programmer remove alll the bugs, all the exploits, all the ways people would cheat and try to manipulate the game to their own liking.. IN short, I'd level the plaing field.. I'd get public relations and even advertising men to get in and help promote this game..

And finally I'd say one fina thing.. ... Have fun...

Now is that too little of a realistc goal in this world? To leave everyone content and happy? Cause heck, my mother siad it best..

"Even if you leave one person happy, and you've hcanged one person's life for the better, you've done your job.

now then... any questions?

(Sgt) Benjiman Ben Coyote, IFN Military (Marine Corp Branch)
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_SPot"

I'd bought the whole EU concept and shut it down, So I had played in offline mode, ATH in all mobs:wtg:

Back