howd this happen?

Zasz

Dominant
Zasz
can someone explain to me how this is mathematically possible? as far as i know, the dura on a d1 cant get above 5.25 or some such... ive manufactured them for noobs, and have gotten full durability, and thats what the tt was... so hows this work??? :confused:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i just have ALL the stupid questions dont i?

i have never crafted myself, but i believe you sometimes can get garnets while making things, worth a few hundred peds. The crafters equivelant of a hunting hof.

During the crafting process, other things besides what you are making can pop up in the window. New BPs and such and sometimes gems like rubies, emeralds etc. The gems are usually what causes a crafting HoF that large. I don't craft myself but, that's my understanding of it. Hope this helps. :)

Zasz said:
can someone explain to me how this is mathematically possible? as far as i know, the dura on a d1 cant get above 5.25 or some such... ive manufactured them for noobs, and have gotten full durability, and thats what the tt was... so hows this work??? :confused:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i just have ALL the stupid questions dont i?

Not a stupid question at all. I always wondered the same thing. Until i crafted 151 ped shins. You get a garnet that is worth 150 ped. In this case it is most likely an emerald or two that are worth 300 ped. possibly a diamond. But i am not sure what those are worth... 600?

Suicide

oh!! thanks guys, great explanation. that makes a helluvalot more sense than a 600 ped jester :D

Back