Question: How's TWEN going for you?

How's TWEN going for you?

• Fantastic - Blown away with TWEN, great returns, tons of tokens and/or already looted a TWEN item

• Good - Excited to see what's next, returns have been decent, getting some tokens, hoping for an item

• Average - Kinda feels like any other time. Loots about the same, few Unreal tokens, not much else

• Poor - Little bored. Loots a little worse than usual, maybe 1 token. Hope this isn't all there is

• Horrible - Bored/frustrated. Huge losses, no tokens or anything. Doubt this event is redeemable

• Just going to grind, I don't even care anymore... whatever happens happens but curious about others

Results are only viewable after voting.
For MA events = everyone spending more this is what TWEN looks lilke 20 years of ppl spending their cash .I was expecting something more grand they threw few weapons to make ppl happy but nothing since . Mining or crafting should have their twen items aswel
they trew quite a few really good weapons, and this is just the tip. for sure more content is on its way, definetly. mining for sure will get its onw twen apms as sga. crafting? what the hell would you expect to happen? twen blueprints? Give MA a little credit, they are strugling right now, and they did create some good content.

I purchased some L armor to go all out for twen in the hopes of looting something. I normally stick with my mid level UL gear. I've had fun trying some new higher level mobs like drone elites, warlocks, SEGs, feffox stalkers, and even some low dasps. Mobs i wouldn't have ordinarily hunted. I haven't looted anything great, no twen items and no big hofs. Returns are pretty much the same, except I'm paying for the armor. I still have hope though, and I actually am having fun killing the higher level stuff vs the same mobs I've been on for years. I probably won't get another L set since it hasn't payed off. However, I still feel like maybe i'll get lucky. Fingers crossed. :rocket:

Hunting generate the most peds and hunting forces ppl to deposit more cash and mining and crafting dont, thats why you only loot TWEN items from hunting.
This makes no sense...

A) Even Messi shooting a top of the line T10 gun 24/7 can't complete with the speed peds can be consumed at the crafting terminal on EPs or shrapnel. And most gambling crafters aren't making money. Top Shrapel BP can cycle like 200+ peds every 7 seconds.

B) So if those mining and crafting aren't worth even throwing a bone, why don't we just delete the professions from the game? How about we also start banning all accounts that are just sweating and aren't making MA a big enough profit.

The only reason hunting can continue with a steady supply of L guns, enhancers...etc is because of miners and crafters.

Last edited:
This makes no sense...

A) Even Messi shooting a top of the line T10 gun 24/7 can't complete with the speed peds can be consumed at the crafting terminal on EPs or shrapnel. And most gambling crafters aren't making money. Top Shrapel BP can cycle like 200+ peds every 7 seconds.

B) So if those mining and crafting aren't worth even throwing a bone, why don't we just delete the professions from the game? How about we also start banning all accounts that are just sweating and aren't making MA a big enough profit.

The only reason hunting can continue with a steady supply of L guns, enhancers...etc is because of miners and crafters.
Yes, crafting and mining in this game is two dead proffesions, but we have a barking little dog as a balancing manager so good luck getting a change in that.

Solid 1% markup here so far 🤓 Very predictable and somewhat stable (but not great) return

The avarage returns has never been as poor for me as they are during this event. But I will keep shooting and hope to avarage it out in the long run.

I started the event with a 10k Araneatrox, since that day all my returns have been extremely poor and I have paid the hof back more than 4 times over at this point.

Avarage returns during this event is at 80% (since beginning of feb)

a typical month I am at 96-97% TT returns.

To me it feels like the volatility is through the roof since TWEN started, but maybe I feel this way because of the poor returns that I have had lately?

Anyone else feel like the loot is more volatile?

Last edited:
I didnt loot any item on fen with 2k globals+ on some month not hunting huge mobs so my hopes for twen are low.
Same here

mb MA have one list and use on FEN and TWEN

We're now about 1.5 months in on the TWEN event and I'm just curious the general consensus on how everyone's feeling about TWEN.
Only people feeling nice are people you will see when you search for "TWEN" in entropialife rare loot page.

For the rest i am sure it's regular hunting day :p

Ignoring specific Twen spawns since they are just a ped sink and MA clearly stated Twen items drop anywhere, so kinda whats the point. Loots lousy everywhere, so tbh my play hours have halved since start of Twen. GL to those trying to actively participate, pls wake me up if we start to see real loot again

Welcome to Huntropia...

MindArk realized over a decade ago that the Hunting profession was the only one that was any fun at all so since that time, they have pretty much focused most of their time and efforts on it, almost to the point of totally abandoning all further development of the Mining and Crafting professions.

So rather than working on Crafting and Mining so that those professions are fun to do as well, they just abandonned them and focused on Hunting pretty much exclusively. The end result is a Hunt-centric game where all other paths, professions and activities are just parasitic on the Hunting profession, meaning, they rely on Hunting to make them worthwhile and profitable activities and without Hunting, are not worth doing for their own sake.

The other thing that this has resulted in is it alienates those that have and want to focus more on Crafting and Mining and aren't really that interested in Hunting, like me for example. I feel like MA is telling me, with every event they create, "Go hunt, and if you can't or you won't, then screw you..."

Some might be quick to point out there were some Buy orders on auction throughout the month of Feb for some crafted components. Sure. Well that was an attempt by MA to support the mu on various Robot loot; it wasn't really for crafters. And here's something that most people don't know, about halfway through, Tiberius started buying Robot Component Residue, which could've been a nice bonus for crafters, except that the quantities were so low that you pretty much had to be online when this happened or else you missed out on them. And placing some on auction in anticipation of new Buy Orders didn't work because 1) way too many people did the same thing and the quantities being bought were too small, 2) Tiberius kept dropping the price he was buying at, from 105%, down to 104.5% and then 104%, and 3) new Buy orders weren't coming fast enough, sometimes a week went by before new Buy orders were created, I don't know if he was waiting for the existing Buy orders to expire or if they just had a small budget for this, but the whole thing just created a false impression that they were doing something for crafters, when in fact, it benefited so few people that it was just frustrating. I had so many failed auctions because of the way it was managed that in the end, I just tt'ed over 4k ped of it and cursed MA for making me waste auction fees even trying to squeeze a few peds, as though it wasn't hard enough already to stay afloat crafting components...

Well anyway, since MA doesn't give a shit about Crafting, why should I? I mean, there's nothing for me to invest in as a Crafter, nothing enticing to cycle for, this game is about leveraging your PED card for something, what does a Crafter do right now? There's nothing for me to do or work towards?

So in the end, I might as well just withdraw my excess ped, it does me no good in the game, I have nothing to invest in, nothing to cycle for... If MA doesn't give a shit about Crafting then why should I? I'll just be content restocking the shop and I'll just withdraw the excess every month.

Wake me up when MA finally does something for the Crafting profession.

/Rant mode off

Wake me up ... hmmm ... might be the start of a new ideology instead of trying to wake MA up. Wake me up when MA wakes up? Sleep, princess, sleep - you won't miss a thing!
Oh yeah, how's it going? Fewer unreal tokens obtained = less time logging into EU = even fewer tokens. About half as many as in February.
The event on Cyrene shortly will be a bit of a litmus test...

As much I like being bored by the game...I'm tired of being bored by the game.
I'm pretty much done at this point, never played for profit, just pay to play but the mind numbing hunting experience has gone too far.

Please criticise me for not cheating or playing 24/7 (cheating)

I have also been surprised at how little attention/care has been paid to non-hunting professions.

Especially since the big things that everyone is hunting for in TWEN are items that by their nature eliminate the need for high level limited craftable weapons. If all the top players are running around with unlimited superweapons then what's the point of crafting high level weapons. Even at low-midlevels UL gear just cuts miners and crafters out of the loop for the most part. Hmmm.

I have also been surprised at how little attention/care has been paid to non-hunting professions.

Especially since the big things that everyone is hunting for in TWEN are items that by their nature eliminate the need for high level limited craftable weapons. If all the top players are running around with unlimited superweapons then what's the point of crafting high level weapons. Even at low-midlevels UL gear just cuts miners and crafters out of the loop for the most part. Hmmm.

Yes, so far this event is both a gut punch AND a baseball bat to the knees for Crafters and Miners; lots of new and highly desirable UL items for Hunters which will ultimately negatively impact demand for crafted ArMatrix and limited armors, and nothing interesting for Crafters/Miners to "win" or cycle for. It's a double "F U" to those who have invested a lot of time and money into them as their main professions.

Hmm what happened with loot and Tokens ? It was all goin good, loot was at around 95% for me and was dropping tokens every day. But since a week, doesnt matter what i hunt loot is at around 85% and didnt get a single token after killing lots of mobs.. What MA did this time ?

Ppl can complain all they want but will MA do something about it ? NO . Well we keep hearing low returns drop sux and MA won't pay any atention to it becuase it's individuals complaining on the forum . For 20 years now ppl have been spending cash in Entropia and they have 0 saying in what goes on even tho they are paying for it and will continue to do so until other games similar to Entropia pop up. The only thing they will understand is if people switch to other games then they will have to figure what to do if they wana stay in busines. Our community is from individuals i'm supprised that in 20 years we didn't organise. We should have community representatives and have some voice in where the game is going . Instead what happens here resembles a dictatorship MA does changes even tho the community is sometimes unhappy but they won't listen to criticism someone will make an angry post about it few people will respond yea we agree that this suck then everything will be forgoten and we will moove on to the next thing! So think of this what will happen if other games similar to ENtropia pop up and they offer you similar expirience without spending 50-1000$ a month or more with scraps return would you keep going in Entropia with the hope that one day things will be better ?

Too everyone here feeling their loot is at steady 80% is cuz mindark have changed the loot to high volatility and big hofs that we had way back in the days, so if you like bigger hofs every day and less steady loot this is the time to be alive! good luck hunting!

Too everyone here feeling their loot is at steady 80% is cuz mindark have changed the loot to high volatility and big hofs that we had way back in the days, so if you like bigger hofs every day and less steady loot this is the time to be alive! good luck hunting!

Oh so im not only one having 80% returns for waay too long time in a row. Would be that, there has been plenty of fat hofs lately... Maybe they don't want us to notice worse returns after happy hour so so they add volatility for more hofs :)

Yes, so far this event is both a gut punch AND a baseball bat to the knees for Crafters and Miners; lots of new and highly desirable UL items for Hunters which will ultimately negatively impact demand for crafted ArMatrix and limited armors, and nothing interesting for Crafters/Miners to "win" or cycle for. It's a double "F U" to those who have invested a lot of time and money into them as their main professions.
When armatrix weapons come to 105-110%, then it will be of value to the community. Until then, there is no point buying those weapons as they guarantee loss.

Oh so im not only one having 80% returns for waay too long time in a row. Would be that, there has been plenty of fat hofs lately... Maybe they don't want us to notice worse returns after happy hour so so they add volatility for more hofs :)
Game has always been like this,,, ppl whining about not getting big hofs... MA change it so you get lower steady loots and bigger hofs.... then ppl whine that you dont get steady loot so MA change it back to steady loot and no hofs... ppl are never happy :D so i think this is a good move that they change it up more often back and forth to make everyone happy.

Using LP-40 Perf + A105(88,9 eff) +49 robot looter resuliting in whoping tt retun between 80,97% and 83,94%. Avg is 83,03% for I2-TF in my case. No tank you.
This is MindArk's plan most people have low robot looter so they are making events with robot to make money :p

two loot tokens ...no items ofc..got a nice hunt hof and mining hof but it's just from my deposits probably

This is MindArk's plan most people have low robot looter so they are making events with robot to make money :p
49 looter skill is none too shabby. definitely not accounting for sub-90% returns

Hmm what happened with loot and Tokens ? It was all goin good, loot was at around 95% for me and was dropping tokens every day. But since a week, doesnt matter what i hunt loot is at around 85% and didnt get a single token after killing lots of mobs.. What MA did this time ?
that does seem to be my impression as well. i was getting one every couple days, then been grinding hard the past week, way harder than normal, and haven't seen a single one drop. could just be randomness. could be something else

Got 1 unreal token, my first rare item A101 from ambu and got an uber from mining. Hunting loot is kinda bad and had like 15 bad runs on mining so changing my tactics :D

Back