HP extenders (L)

You support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 31 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 55 64.0%

• Total voters
A yes from me.

Skills : dead value, it's like holding high value stock but you will never want to sell.
Loot MU wise: INCREASE, 99.99% of our hunting loot goes to TT ALL THE TIME, even if you have 2k peds buffer (for most players), you still need to TT most of your loot.

Noob with 100hp -> 150.
Uber with 200hp -> 250

You still PWN noob. No worry.

As long as we have useful USE for HUNTING LOOT, IT'S ALL GOOD.

Only if it short timed and grazy exspensive.
This way it be a pk toy and wont affect skillvalue to much most likely.

Havent voted no or yes, but if so it should be very rare and or maybe only usable in PVP?

Simple rule of balancing:

If everyone uses it its overpowered, if no-one uses it its underpowered. Health augmentation chip that adds 3hp is used by players in occasional scenarios. I'd say thats quite balanced as it is.

I vote yes and the new markup should be added only to hunting +maybe crafters because miners dont need health and already have enough markup....

too many people these days that want it all on a platter, what make me work for something are you crazy?!?!?!

wow I'm uber as I would never want to see silly things like this happen, work for your skills or gear or just simply buy everything. Can't afford it, then take a step back no one is forcing you to advance above your means....

If someone from MA is reading this then please stop listening to your customers (I know, it sounds stupid..). Most don't think things trough and know what they really want... It happend before with the changes we had in the loot system (most noticed in mining) and I'm sure it will happend again.
:wise:

I voted NO, but it will happen sooner or latter in one or other way.
Its kind of booster, same as many ideas we already have seen.
We have minig amps wich were introduced as optional addition to mining and minig changed after that.
We have enhancers you can use optionaly and we get new stronger mobs with more hp.
Same as promissed food by MA.
It will bost ava performance and will be only optional.
But what follow after ?
New mobs wich deal biger damage than now for example.
Old armors will become obsolete and we will be forced ( stil optional ) to buy new expensive armors wich MA will introduce..
MA said when food will come that avatars will not strave but with food will perform better....
Using hp boosters, food and similar consumables will became only way to play and that mean a lot more expensive to play.
Dont worry about giving MA such ideas, they think on them already and develop some of them.

Over my dead body

You want to ram 6 years of HP build up my friggin tush, let me find a dildo big enough to deliver my response....cussin

I voted NO, but it will happen sooner or latter in one or other way.
Its kind of booster, same as many ideas we already have seen.
We have minig amps wich were introduced as optional addition to mining and minig changed after that.
We have enhancers you can use optionaly and we get new stronger mobs with more hp.
Same as promissed food by MA.
It will bost ava performance and will be only optional.
But what follow after ?
New mobs wich deal biger damage than now for example.
Old armors will become obsolete and we will be forced ( stil optional ) to buy new expensive armors wich MA will introduce..
MA said when food will come that avatars will not strave but with food will perform better....
Using hp boosters, food and similar consumables will became only way to play and that mean a lot more expensive to play.
Dont worry about giving MA such ideas, they think on them already and develop some of them.

I've voted NO too, however I can't agree with the food part.
That was promised when? You were still low skilled and I haven't heard of the game yet? It was some remark from Marco the talkative guy from Project Entropia?
Nowadays we play a different game, Entropia Universe. What has been promised and agreed 6, 7, ... 10 years ago can all be thrown into the litterbin.
Food, when was the last time some official from whatever compagny mentioned anything about food for us avatars?
:smash::wise::smash:

You want to ram 6 years of HP build up my friggin tush, let me find a dildo big enough to deliver my response....cussin

Woot!!!! :laugh:

Voted NO ! get a stronger armor instead ;)

No....

....it woul make more sense to give a percentage of your currently HP...for example 1%,5% or 10% of your current HP instead of 50HP, maybe this is the way to keep the value of skills as it is and not devaluate them more and more with such ideas

You spoke about more MU on the currently lootable stuff for everyone?
Maybe it would happen...but what happens if everyone can hunt Mob's they usualy could'nt hunt...
A beginner with 90 HP adding 50 more HP (so 140 HP total ) and hunting Daspy young...so what happens is .....
The lootable stuff from a daspy gets fast totaly fucked up in MU !!! Spleen,Heart even the few Brain oil's drops in MU.
(I guess this was your Maingoal, to hunt bigger mobs)

So pls think further bevor posting such ideas, it is not the right way to have succsess.
Such things would simply drop the MU of everything!!!

I've voted NO too, however I can't agree with the food part.
That was promised when? You were still low skilled and I haven't heard of the game yet? It was some remark from Marco the talkative guy from Project Entropia?
Nowadays we play a different game, Entropia Universe. What has been promised and agreed 6, 7, ... 10 years ago can all be thrown into the litterbin.
Food, when was the last time some official from whatever compagny mentioned anything about food for us avatars?
:smash::wise::smash:

I didnt say that i want it, i see it as additional cost but seing you are making me almost liar ...

It was promised from start, i found first writen text about from 2002, but if you want you are free to google to get something even eryer maybe in faq 2001.

Entropiaplanets com / wiki
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Original_project-entropia.com/faq_2002

planetcalypsoforum
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?4657-An-Interview-with-MindArk

First type of "food" was inplemented half year a go as event price on Calypso and also on Arkadia.
More you can find on Arkadia forum.
Its called Neurobiotic booster.

....it woul make more sense to give a percentage of your currently HP...for example 1%,5% or 10% of your current HP instead of 50HP, maybe this is the way to keep the value of skills as it is and not devaluate them more and more with such ideas

Maybe it would happen...but what happens if everyone can hunt Mob's they usualy could'nt hunt...
A beginner with 90 HP adding 50 more HP (so 140 HP total ) and hunting Daspy young...so what happens is .....
The lootable stuff from a daspy gets fast totaly fucked up in MU !!! Spleen,Heart even the few Brain oil's drops in MU.

So pls think further bevor posting such ideas, it is not the right way to have succsess.

Buying skills

3200 in skills below give 2hp each total 12 hp

Heavy Weapons
Combat Reflexes
Rifle
Handgun
Weapons Handling
Spacecraft Weaponry
Perception
Surveying
Drilling
Prospecting
Artefact Preservation
Treasure Sense Mining
Mining Mining

Dexterity 3200 skills points give 4hp

3200 in skills give 6hp each total 18hps

Melee Combat
Athletics
Spacecraft Pilot

Courage 3200 in skill give 10 hp

if with all those skills you hit level 30 you can buy 3200 Serendipity 2hp
and if hit lv 40 you can buy Coolness give 8hp for 3200 skill points

12+4+18+10=44hp permanent if is an pure noob
12+4+18+10+2+8=54hp permanent if have hit lv 40

if you hunting Dasp for 10 hours paying 100peds tt aditional per hour
total 1000peds tt you will have profit? if someone do it for 30 days
will pay 30k peds tt only for have more 50hp temporary 360k peds in 1 year
with 360k you can buy uber armor + skills + an true nice weapon + amp + uber fap

....it woul make more sense to give a percentage of your currently HP...for example 1%,5% or 10% of your current HP instead of 50HP
maybe can be an option

Last edited:
There has to be balance to it, though. Such a thing would not be balanced, and it would be impossible or near-impossible to properly balance it without making it useless.

I don't see anyone suggesting that they want something unbalanced. And I can't see why it could not be balanced either.

I think it's an excellent idea. Much in the same way as someone can pay a premium to gain a higher DPS by using a limited weapon, rather than skilling to 100/100. This apparently works fine and high end non-SIB weapons are still fetching a lot of PED so clearly everything is not borked.

Can't see why a raw +HP (I think 50 was just an example) and % versions could easily exist in parallel.

If everyone was hunting above their level - wouldn't that just shift the loot-table (of who is looting what) one step to the side? Also, see below.

A clear no for me.. Skills should matter!

I don't understand this (lack of) reasoning. Why would adding more HP to your name for a limited time for a cost suddenly make all HP-giving skills useless? :confused:

No, really. If for example I have 90 HP and add 50 HP for an hour, I land on a massive 140 HP. Perhaps I can suddenly hunt atrox provider instead of just young - but I don't see why that is such a game breaker.

Or are you suggesting that adding 50 HP to a 300 HP avatar would not enable said avatar to hunt different things? Above their current solo-able level?

If half the population suddenly started hunting "above their level", then surely that would lead to an increase in higher DPS guns and skills to use them? (And a decrease in lower DPS guns but let's pretend I didn't say that.)

Also. If this makes people so uber that they can't find a new challenge; excellent. More room for new mobs! After all, the currently skill system only allows for so much HP. If anyone ever reaches 400 HP it's going to be headline news. (500 HP and we might as well declare that it's snowing in hell.) This gives a relatively small window for how dangerous a mob can be without one-shotting everyone. The only other option is more new armors that are more powerful than the old ones - surely decreasing the value of the old school stuff.

Last edited:
I don't understand this (lack of) reasoning.

Lol, I won't even try to elaborate as its a lost case :p

I just hope MA read my second post and stops listening to these, sorry, no offense, stupid suggestions.

I voted No! I dont feel that its fair because of the fact that people who have skilled several years shouln´t be "Out-Hp´ed" by a nib.. I have 120hp and want to skill naturally with my hp-gains and it shouldnt be an advantage with a (L) Hp chip to be honoust.
Fact is that if people want easier hp gain, then they have an opportunity to chip in for hp gains...

Too much "WoW" mentality in thiis i think... :)

Lol, I won't even try to elaborate as its a lost case :p

You mean you gave no reason what-so-ever for your point of view, ignore what other people say, refuse to argue with the points they make and laugh when called upon to explain yourself.

Yeah, I'm a lost cause. :ahh:

You mean you gave no reason what-so-ever for your point of view, ignore what other people say, refuse to argue with the points they make and laugh when called upon to explain yourself.

Yeah, I'm a lost cause. :ahh:

Nah because the reason for NOT implementing this should be so obvious that It need no explanation. Many others have already said what's needed to be said about it also and still some don't get it. If you look at it in a bigger picture I'm pretty sure you will notice it also and join the "no" club :)

I start to think that people do not understand that it will be crafted by players who will use hunting loot + mining loot. Surely will have a high market up maybe 150-200% or more ever.Imagine it as level 13 mining amp. No need new loot only new BP to use actual loot.

Last edited:
I start to think that people do not understand that it will be crafted by players who will use hunting loot + mining loot. Surely will have a high market up maybe 150-200% or more ever.Imagine it as level 13 mining amp. No need new loot only new BP to use actual loot.

It doesn´t matter.. I am a low-hp player and it wouldnt be fair enough tbh..
Why craft "skill-chips"? Whats the meaning of spending several k peds if u can buy a "skill Mf chip" just for the fact that several low lvl players like me and others might be jelous of the mid/uber lvl avatars? We havent spent as much money ingame and that makes us lower skilled than others!

:)

It doesn´t matter.. I am a low-hp player and it wouldnt be fair enough tbh..
Why craft "skill-chips"? Whats the meaning of spending several k peds if u can buy a "skill Mf chip" just for the fact that several low lvl players like me and others might be jelous of the mid/uber lvl avatars? We havent spent as much money ingame and that makes us lower skilled than others!

:)

I have 156hp and do not want to use HP extenders. I want others to buy it for my loot has more mu. It would be the same thing to be jealous of those who use level 13 surely they are profiting every claims :D

I have 156hp and do not want to use HP extenders. I want others to buy it for my loot has more mu. It would be the same thing to be jealous of those who use level 13 surely they are profiting every claims :D

clearly you haven't used level 13 amps, and what you have suggested is no different from the chip we already have, other then the fact that you want a crafted one, which is fine to suggest. but, just as the one we have now, it wouldn't get much use so really MU for hunting wouldn't change unless MA changes it specifically. and actually MA is currently changing loot tables on many mobs so all we can do is wait it out and see what happens, though i doubt its for the better of the average low-mid player as the current trend suggests.

MU came from demand for the product and its rarity. See mu of components of level 13 amps. Why has demand level 13? Why people dream hit an Uber or even an ATH.

MU came from demand for the product and its rarity. See mu of components of level 13 amps. Why has demand level 13? Why people dream hit an Uber or even an ATH.

I think there is quite a big difference between lvl13 amps and hp-gain chips anyway.. But i guess you stick on your opinion :)

I want them for Markup mainly and for the occasional fun :)

Yes maybe its smarter for balancing reasons to make the health improvement in % and not a fix health, so an uber can gain 30 health with a 10% chip and have a skill based better benefit like a nub who gain only 10 health :wtg:

I like it. Maybe 50 HPs is too much of a boost though.

The medium players who thinks it's a bad thing, that a noob can nearly 'catch up' to them instantly: You can do the same, and they would still be behind you. If you choose not too boost your HPs, you can enjoy the thought that they PAY a lot of peds, increasing the MU, and that you don't have to pay.

I want them for Markup mainly and for the occasional fun :)

Yes maybe its smarter for balancing reasons to make the health improvement in % and not a fix health, so an uber can gain 30 health with a 10% chip and have a skill based better benefit like a nub who gain only 10 health :wtg:
Nah, wouldn't be fair to let the ubers get 3-4 times as much HP as newbies for the same price.
Maybe a MF profession could add a few % extra boost. Maybe up to 20% extra when maxed. Or something.

Back