Question: HSL Rule Question

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
It states:

Highest Single Loot Bonus - The participant who scores the highest single loot on each of the various Merry Mayhem creatures outlined above will receive a 25% boost to their final 30-hour normalized score!

So, this means that a participant in a category MUST score HSL on ALL MOBS in that category, like HSL on Kerberos S4, HSL on Araneatrox S4 HSL on YuleBot S4?

Or a HSL on one of those mobs is enough to get that 25% boost to score?

Also, is this HSL calculated on specific mobs, or HSL (Kerberos) + HSL (Araneatrox) + HSL (Yulebot) = your HSL score?

Please clarify.

Thank you!

you can get 25% per HSL, so 75% in total.

It states:

Highest Single Loot Bonus - The participant who scores the highest single loot on each of the various Merry Mayhem creatures outlined above will receive a 25% boost to their final 30-hour normalized score!

So, this means that a participant in a category MUST score HSL on ALL MOBS in that category, like HSL on Kerberos S4, HSL on Araneatrox S4 HSL on YuleBot S4?

Or a HSL on one of those mobs is enough to get that 25% boost to score?

Also, is this HSL calculated on specific mobs, or HSL (Kerberos) + HSL (Araneatrox) + HSL (Yulebot) = your HSL score?

Please clarify.

Thank you!

I think its irrelevant, the highest loot always goes to the person who just went out to shoot 2 mobs, not actually grinded :D

I would expect one of 2 scenarios to be true:

1) Whoever loots the highest Kerb/spider/yulebot get the bonus (3 people total)

2) Whoever loots the highest in S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 gets the bonus (5 people total) team loots don't count I assume, as it says 'participant'

But MA should probably clarify this as I am sure they remember the last time this kind of thing happened and the results were not as the community expected due to poor communication.

Back