HSSC/FFSI Event Rocktropia

Every 1st week of every month Heal Supported Sweat circles will run for an hour 20:00 (8pm) and on every Saturday & Sunday at 16:00 ((4pm)) MA time. ((Every 1st week the event will be on Rocktropia The Firepower For Sweat initiative, what is this event well it is a sweat event for, an hour we will sweat/swunt (being part of the kill team is optional) Haters/Forum Trolls. Then at 17:00 ((5pm)) you can trade the sweat you have made for equipment like [Mawlood Recruit Eagle (L)] or [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)]. Then on Sunday there will be an additional question to win an additional weapon such as [Mawlood Recruit Hawk (L)] or [Shayeb S10 (L)] (If I can find a prize for that week

We will also have a sub event Heal Supported Sweat Circles ((HSSC)) that are free for everyone to join from 20:00 ((8pm)) to 21:00 ((9pm)) Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but no weapons will be traded at these times

The amount of sweat needed to trade will reflect Kinkie’s Entry Level Weapons for Sweat 19 program so not to under cut him or over charge you the players of EU

team

Host Kai

Healer Kai

Trade List ((first numbers are amounts in stock i’m not giving X amount away for 175 sweat XD ))

amount item cost
12 Mawlood Recruit Eagle / 2 Rubio
175 sweat
0 Malood Recruit hawk / 1 Azuro 1000 sweat
0 Modec VXT1001100 sweat
29 Units of 1ped Explosive Projectiles550 sweat for 1ped worth
10 Units of 1ped Shrapnel500 sweat for 1ped worth
0 Skildek Lancehead300 sweat
12 Fanoos Medical V1200 sweat
mawlood armour male 0 pieces 0 fullset500 sweat for pieces/full set 3500
mawlood armour female 0 pieces 0 fullset
500 sweat for pieces/full set 3500
0 Omegaton B101500 sweat

The amount of items up for trade and the availability on stock will vary from week to week and sometimes we will run out of an item. The amount of stock will always be updated on this page and I hope as the event get more popular I can bring new items into stock. Also I can only trade one in amount of each item to each player every event as stocks a limited and those Rock, NI or Toulan born and those under 25 Agi take priority

Prizes will also be up for grabs… This may be a single item such as a gun or equipment, there is even a chance to win the armoury when i get a influx of guns not at full TT but over 50%. Prizes will be up for grabs on the weekends but I might do a prize give away on a weekday so look out for that

This event will run on donations. I already have a benefactor who is very kind enough to make an event like this happen but if you want to donate items yourself then contact me. Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

All profits made from sweat from this event will go to fund more Crazy Kai hunts check out our Anti-Valentines Hunt via this link : CRAZY KAI’S ANTI-VALENTINES DAY FREE HUNT 9

Monthly Prize winners

March Benefactors:

Highest Event global FFSI Rock:

Highest Event global HSSC Rock:

Last edited:
Back