HUGE JACKPOT 25000 PED, Monthly Event on The Land of Oz, Calypso (36506, 35207) !!!

Wowowowowowowowowow despite the big hof I was still stressing almost the whole month since the hof on August 8th lol. So I'm glad the month is finally over :p But man I am still in shock and can't believe this! This was my 2nd highest hunting hof ever in 10 years. What a incredible opportunity and event so big shoutout to Taz and his LA. Thank you so much! I'm going to try and be smart and use this as bankroll instead of buying shiny new items :D

Last edited:
Wowowowowowowowowow despite the big hof I was still stressing almost the whole month since the hof on August 8th lol. So I'm glad the month is finally over :p But man I am still in shock and can't believe this! This was my 2nd highest hunting hof ever in 10 years. What a incredible opportunity and event so big shoutout to Taz and his LA. Thank you so much! I'm going to try and be smart and use this as bankroll instead of buying shiny new items :D

I think someone beat you with a 2880 PED yesterday at 23:57 !

Or not.. :giggle:

Grrrr...atz. :)

Last edited:
Woohoo! I almost can't believe I actually won a second place this month, i'm so happy!! :woot:
Congrats to all the other winners too!
Thanks for this great event, good chance i'll be trying again next month... :king:
Good luck all!

These new prizes would be good if I could only start getting globals, I hate spending like 3-4 hours with no globals at all.
down 1200 ped since my last global.

These new prizes would be good if I could only start getting globals, I hate spending like 3-4 hours with no globals at all.
down 1200 ped since my last global.

That's the problem with Atrax.

They are the only mobs whith so low level ans so little HP that still global from 50PED.

Example:
Daikiba Alpha: 400HP L9 Threat 2520 Glob @ 10PED
Atrax Young : 270HP L9 Threat 999 Glob @ 50PED

It looks like they have been forgotten when MA adjusted the global amounts. :unsure:

Back