HUGE JACKPOT 25000 PED, Monthly Event on The Land of Oz, Calypso (36506, 35207) !!!

How do you check scores on EL? Looking forward to score update after I got that 898 hof. Guess that's probably second place right now maybe?

gz anonimity as far as i know you in second but they only update every week or two.

spent over 3k ped got one Glob it was fun but i spent over way to much ped for a lil Glob

I use a BC-70 (L) trying my ass of to reach BC-75 (L) at this lvl they go so dam slow.

Current scores:

HSL1 - Rocky Addz Harley - 4405
HSL2 - Orion Enigma Entropy - 1092
HSL3 - Kayla Mystique Sinclair - 898
LSL - Mættèu Cirrus Mérovée - 21
Most globals1 ...
Most globals2 ...
Most globals3 ...

Scores have not changed

Hey guys, scores have not changed. Ill be leaving on a holiday trip tomorow and be back 23.09 so next scores update around that date. If anyone will need urget info about scores changes plz contact Taz or Cod4, gl :)

Hey mates, the EL tracker seems to be having issues since the 14th, see also this thread (i'm indeed missing all my globals since then). Any ideas how you will handle swirlees that the tracker did not register?

Current scores:

HSL1 - Rocky Addz Harley - 4405
HSL2 - Random RandomBlades Blades - 4144
HSL3 - Orion Enigma Entropy - 1092
LSL - Mættèu Cirrus Mérovée - 20
Most globals1 ...
Most globals2 ...
Most globals3 ...

Scores have not changed

probably because entropia life not working right.
I am glad that You have checked Entropia Life as I did before posting anything...

Scores have not changed

Too few people run entropia client to track and save screenshots that it has problems from time to time it seems.

14 to 18th not tracked on my entropia life, god knows how many more globals i am missing.

Scores have not changed

Scores have not changed

Scores have not changed

Back