HUGE JACKPOT 25000 PED, Monthly Event on The Land of Oz, Calypso (36506, 35207) !!!

Hey guys,

Little update on the September GLOBALS AMOUNT EVENT. Taz, The Land of Oz owner, is very busy irl due to moving to Florida, additionally having problems with internet conection. But the good news is that the events are on and the September GLOBALS AMOUNT EVENT winners will be awarded in coming days. Sorry for the delay again and happy hunting on The Land of Oz !!!

Current scores(October):

HSL1 - Lize LizeLotte Sweden - 1663
HSL2 - Random RandomBlades Blades - 753
HSL3 - Orion Enigma Entropy - 706
Most globals1 ...
Most globals2 ...
Most globals3 ...

Scores have not changed

Scores have not changed

Hey guys,

Little update on the September GLOBALS AMOUNT EVENT. Taz, The Land of Oz owner, is very busy irl due to moving to Florida, additionally having problems with internet conection. But the good news is that the events are on and the September GLOBALS AMOUNT EVENT winners will be awarded in coming days. Sorry for the delay again and happy hunting on The Land of Oz !!!

Hey guys,

Sadly no news, we're still waiting for Taz to go online. My sincere apologies for the situation and Thank You all for patient.

Final scores(October):

HSL1 - Torene Tor Alaranth - 3773
HSL2 - Sabrehawk Ninja Papps - 2672
HSL3 - Lize LizeLotte Sweden - 1663
Most globals1 ...
Most globals2 ...
Most globals3 ...

Hey,

Due to the ongoing absence of the Land Owner Taz, we are putting all events on hold. Taz is currently moving to Florida and we haven't heard anything from him for around 2 weeks. I do beleve the situation will be solved soon, but just to be fair to the participiants who are waiting for the prizes to be awarded, the events on Novemeber are on hold, till all prizes from the September and October will be payed out.

Thank You all for patience

Hey,

Due to the ongoing absence of the Land Owner Taz, we are putting all events on hold. Taz is currently moving to Florida and we haven't heard anything from him for around 2 weeks. I do beleve the situation will be solved soon, but just to be fair to the participiants who are waiting for the prizes to be awarded, the events on Novemeber are on hold, till all prizes from the September and October will be payed out.

Thank You all for patience
I would advise putting a note on the first screen to emphasize that the event is on pause - if the number of people trying to sign up for Akoz's event after it was closed is any indication, a surprising number of people don't go past the first post on event pages.

Also, please hit me up in game when you hear from Taz - I'll probably be on Ark for a while so scheduling a payoff will require me to get at least a warp :)

Summary

Final scores(September):
HSL1 - Rocky Addz Harley - 4405
HSL2 - Random RandomBlades Blades - 4144
HSL3 - Orion Enigma Entropy - 1092
LSL - Mættèu Cirrus Mérovée - 20
Most globals1 - Sabrehawk Ninja Papps
Most globals2 - Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Most globals3 - Chris Sahel Silver

Final scores(October):
HSL1 - Torene Tor Alaranth - 3773
HSL2 - Sabrehawk Ninja Papps - 2672
HSL3 - Lize LizeLotte Sweden - 1663
Most globals1 - Balint Bleib Papp
Most globals2 - Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
Most globals3 - Isfin Failivrin Meleth

Ah florida man has settled, I hope all went well :)
Thanks for the update, ofcourse I'm very happy to see my name on that list!
I hope we can compete again next month :handgun:
Grats to all the winners!

No answer from Taz ingame, no answer from event manager ingame, when do we get the rewards ?

Taz went online 3 days ago, confirmed the winners names. He said I would get the peds to give to the winners in coming days. Taz havent been online since than. I am aware how badly it is delayed but realy not much I can do. I'm sure the prizes will be given away as soon as posible, as soon as Taz will be able to login again, as hes going throu a lot irl stuff. I'm realy sry for all delay, plz be patient guys. Prizes will be given, Im sure of that Its Just the matter of time now

Its coming up to 50 days and still no payments just excuses and delays. I could relocate to Antarctica and have satellite internet in less time , Its getting beyond a joke. Great event but terrible management and communication this needs to be addressed.

How on earth in 2021 can you have troubles with internet? All phones can hotspot these days. If you have a phone, and it works, you have internet.

How on earth in 2021 can you have troubles with internet? All phones can hotspot these days. If you have a phone, and it works, you have internet.
While I 10000% agree that the time delay is ridiculous, not all desktops have WiFi capabilities.

Back