Huge rewards from long-term events at OLA#44!

Weekly 250PED HSL taking place tonight at 22:00 UTC! Remember, all globals will count towards acquiring the grinder prizes above! :handgun:

Gratz to winners of this week's 250PED HSL! Just so happens that I was one of them, despite only shooting a few Molisk. :laugh:

index.php

This event shall be 2 hours next week to allow a bit more time for hunting and catching those bigger globals! New event up already on event list in-game!

Current leader in the monthly top three for a 500PED first place prize is Constantine Xavier Adamantian with a 204PED global!:king:

Time to get a piece of these prizes this weekend! 20 days to go until the end of the month and the monthly top three is still low.

Remember, these Molisk can HoF for 10K+ PED, so there's plenty of incentive to hunt in addition to the rewards! :thumbup:

Seize the opportunity to grind for consistent rewards and in addition get into the top 3 of the month to get your share of 1000PED! :tele:

By far the best spawn of highest level Molisk in the game, hunt comfortably and enjoy the rewards! :wtg:

Summary of the current top three standings for 500, 300 and 200 PED prizes this month:

PlayerGlobal
1. Constantine Xavier Adamantian204 PED
171 PED
3. Jo Little J Bark154 PED

Jo Little J Bark has also already earned an additional 50 PED bonus for the first 10 globals and a point towards the Molisk Grinding Champion (for which I am seriously considering lowering the requirements). Winners are paid out at the start of next month.

Half a month to go and for these Molisk, those global numbers are still extremely low. ;)

Reminder!

250 PED HSL is taking place tomorrow at 22:00 Entropia time! Register now at the Event List in-game and earn other rewards while taking part in the event tomorrow! :whisper:

Congratulations to Michael23 JK Park for a 892 PED HoF on a level 45 Molisk Leader, clear favorite to win 500 PED this month! :clap:

Weekly 250 PED HSL starting in just an hour, register in the event list now and shoot for the top in this two hour event! :rocket:

Gratz to all the winners of the day!

index.php

First place - 246 PED (prize 125 PED)
Second place - 91 PED (prize 75 PED)
Third place - 80 PED (prize 50 PED)

Lets keep them coming, all other events are running 24/7! :wtg:

Only two weeks to go until the first monthly rewards are distributed! :yup:

Remember, you can track your progress towards the monthly HSL and 50 PED per 10 globals grind here on Entropia Life:

There is no need to register or install anything, all globals will be tracked there! :dance:

Top three hasn't changed from last post, but some have made significant progress towards some grinder prizes. ;)

250 PED HSL taking place tonight at 22:00 Entropia time! Get a share of the rewards and try for a spot in the top three of the month to share a 1000 PED prize pool! :ninja:

Announcement!

I have decided to upgrade the Molisk Global Grinder prize money once more from 50 PED to 75 PED per 10 globals (on a monthly reset). The reasoning is that it seems to be a prize that people find easy to work towards and it combines wonderfully with the month long 1000 PED HSL race.

I have removed the Molisk Grinding Champion event due to the fact that many found it too confusing to follow in terms of rules and in addition it seemed like too much to ask from hunters to start a race to 500 globals. Even if I had reduced that significantly, it would still have been a bit too complicated imo.

Everyone who has reached or shall reach 10 or more globals (in groups of 10) shall already receive 75 PED prizes for the month of July! :wtg:

Additionally, I wanted to have an extra prize for those who manage to score a 1000 PED+ HoF on the Molisk, so I have decided to give out a AUD reward for each such hit! :sniper:

Really hope everyone likes the changes! Should be a win-win for all!

I'd also like to present the results of this weeks HSL event. Gratz to the winners! :clap:

index.php

There's still time to get into the top three of the month and receive your share of 1000PED before the 1st of August!

Current global/HoF top stands as follows:
1st - 892 PED
2nd - 246 PED
3rd - 204 PED

Maybe also pick up a 75 PED reward for a set of 10 globals while you're at it? :handgun:

Three days until the month ends and rewards are distributed! :headbang:

250 PED HSL staring in just a few hours, register at the event list in-game! :rocket:

Gratz to the winners of this week's HSL! :wtg:

Prizes as follows:
1st - 125PED
2nd - 75PED
3rd - 50PED

index.php

I've decided to increase the prizes from 75 PED per a set of 10 globals to 100 PED per 10 globals starting from August! :wtg:

This increase is due to an attempt to put even more emphasis on monthly grinding. Also, a fresh 1000PED monthly TOP3 has already started! The weekly HSL events shall be slightly reduced in prize money and length (200PED and an hour and a half from now on).

A total of 1300 PED in prizes has been awarded for the month of July (2600 PED counting all HSL events held). Prizes are already being paid out.

The rewards have been awarded as follows:

Globals:

Jo Little J Bark 15 globals – awarded 75 PED (+small surprise for being best grinder of the month)

Cedrick Lem Wales 11 globals – awarded 75 PED

Michael23 JK Park 10 globals – awarded 75 PED

bob black lizzard ross 10 globals – awarded 75 PED

Top 3 HSL:

1st place - Michael23 JK Park (892 PED HoF) – awarded 500 PED (575 PED total)

2nd place
- Cedrick Lem Wales (246 PED global) – awarded 300 PED (375 PED total)

3rd place
– shared between bob black lizzard ross (204 PED global) and Constantine Xavier Adamantian (204 PED global) – both awarded 100 PED as a split 200 PED prize (
bob was awarded 175 PED in total)

All data is based on Entropia Life: http://www.entropialife.com/landareas.aspx?M=view&A=Hunting&LAID=303

Thanks to everyone for participating in the month of July! The next month will hopefully see even higher payouts!
See you on the grind!
:sniper:

Last edited:
Come and have a taste of the excellent loot these high level Molisk drop (lots of items)! :cowboy:

Good time to start earning 100PED per every set of 10 globals during the month and maybe also get into the top 3 of the month to share a 1000PED prize? :shots:

Weekly HSL starting in a few hours, sign up in the event list now!

Use the opportunity to hunt this dense spawn of high level Molisk, get fast Codex levels and earn rewards! Still three weeks to go until the TOP3 and Global Grinder ends for the month! :deal:

Current top three globals for the shared 1000PED prize:

1st - 321PED
2nd - 180PED
3rd - 102PED

Still 20 days to go, come and get it and earn a few 100PED rewards in the process! :handgun:

Time to get those Codex levels and receive some prizes in the process! :dance:

200PED HSL taking place tonight at 22:00UTC! Register now at the event list!:wtg:

Gratz to the winners of this week's 200PED HSL event! :yay:

index.php

Back