FYI: Hunt the big space mobs on Starfinder XXI

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Big Space Mob hunter! It's time to get some bad ass hunting done on the most heavily fortified Privateers in the Entropia Universe!

Boasting a Structural Integrity of 30500 per section, 61000 total you can take a severe beating while hunting those beasts of space as well as the robot ships and live to tell the tale! For the best set up, a pilot, 2 gunners and a few friends interested in repairing. The Starfinder XXI is an easy to use battle machine with formidable hunting capabilities!

The Deal:
1. The hunting party to add me on FL and I will place them on the ships Guestlist. Please PM me your crew so I know who to add.
2. All members of the party will have pilot and gunner rights (For the timeframe of hire) so you can take turns earning loot if you wish.
3. If you wish to make use of the warp drive function a deposit of 1000Ped to use the drive and 35Ped deducted for each warp you do, remainder of deposit refunded at end of hire term.
3. Hunting party to supply their own Weapon Cells, RK-5/20s and Welding Wire
4. The ship is not under any circumstances to be used for piracy nor will be hired to known pirates.
5. The ship must be returned to the Space Station where it is picked up from.
6. The ship must be repaired to full SI (Not damaged)on return.
6. Cost to hire is 50Ped in 12hour blocks.

Disclaimer: Even with an SI of 61000 the ship is not immune to multi-player pirate attacks so plan your trips carefully.

UPDATE: I tried the Robot Dropships today....Level 62, they hit hard +200s, 400 crits... Starfinder XXI: barely a scratch!, hell yeah!!!

Be brutal, Be strong, Smash those Alien bastards with Starfinder XXI

Cheers
Bjorn
Commander Starfinder XXI

Last edited:
Come on MindArk, put some mobs out their worthy of the Starfinder XXI( AKA: The Iron Fist)

Back