Hunters Unlimited Recruiting

Heap

Old Alpha
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Yem Heap Pyite
Hunters Unlimited Society is Now Accepting New Members!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated: Feb. 3rd, 2008.
HU has cleared our lower ranks of trial members over the last couple of months and is now in a position to open our doors for further recruiting efforts. :) We're also happy to announce our intention to participate in the 2008 Winter LG! The stats and info in the text below has been edited to reflect the status of HU today so please have a look, all info contained below is current as of this update.

Land Grab: If you're interested in the land grab and meet our entry requirment please feel free to contact me via PM or head over to the HU forum and write up a post. We'd be happy to chat with you! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About HU, the soc is 4.5+ years old and consists of roughly 32 folks who enjoy lots of humor and killing things. :handgun: Our major goal in HU is to generate as much enjoyment out of this experience as possible!

Our member base average age is ~30+ years old and we hail from all around Europe and North America. Most members have been in the soc for over a year and some folks 3.5+ years, over that time we have become a family :grouphug: of sorts albeit a very dysfunctional one. This dysfunction makes for a very lively soc chat I promise... :D

We regularly team hunt and enjoy the interaction that provides and would hope any applicants would share that same enjoyment for group hunts both small and large.

Although we are “Hunters” Unlimited we aren’t solely populated by hunters, we in fact have all professions well represented within HU. If you are not a hunter as your primary profession but still feel you meet the rest of our requirements, please feel free to submit an application! ;)

We are organized; we follow a set of published rules (found on our website) that are reviewed regularly and revised to stay current with the direction HU is headed. We actively track member total skill levels in order to help our progress toward earning a slot in the Top50 most skilled list. We are currently hovering in the low 50's for skill rank and have popped on the Top50 list for a short time. :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...unlimited-joins-top-50-most-skilled-socs.html

We have a booming HU Event Business in which our members establish and promote in game events… I'd venture to say we are the premier event promoting group within EU.

We are governed by a 5 person panel of long time soc members who work to maintain organization within the soc. We in the leader group do our best to serve the intentions of the society and promote a fun, friendly, and trustworthy environment for all our members.

Our Requirements:
Activity: A high level of in-game activity is our primary goal this round of recruitment. We would like to accept new members that enjoy spending their free time here, I'm talkin’ logging in 5 days a week on average. Not to ever take from RL, that of course always gets priority…

Skills Levels: 110K minimum total skills is our target. This represents our soc average.

Gear: Armor, HP, guns, and the DESIRE to hunt the biggest mobs in game both solo and in a team setting. Not all the time of course but at least some of the time. We feel that a ~70 dmg/sec weapon will allow you to you keep up on soc hunts. :sniper:

Personality: Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Friendly, Chatty, and generally looking to have lots of laughs and fun. You need to be open to people from across both Europe and North America as well as occasionally (ok maybe more than occasionally) tolerant of conversation topics straight out of the gutter. :laugh:

Please note that we wish any applicant to be 18+ years of age.

How do I get to know you guys?
We have a bit of a process by which we follow when getting to know an applicant. We will first need to meet and add one another to FL, after this we can arrange a hunt with you so we can get to know you and you can get to know us. The rest of the process will be explained after our first couple of meetings…

In order to establish our first in game meeting feel free to contact HU through this thread, on the HU Forum, via PM to me, or in game. Any one of those methods is fine.

Where can I learn more about HU?
If you want to get to know HU a little better, have a look at the link below… Our website will have Member Bio’s as well as our rules and our forum.

Hunters Unlimited - Home

Thanks Everyone!

Last edited:
If youre a Swede near Stockholm and have the skills i´ll buy you a few welcome beers when you join. :D

Bump

Bump :yay::yay::yay:

Big Bump. :)

If youre a Swede near Stockholm and have the skills i´ll buy you a few welcome beers when you join. :D

I met you today a very nice fellow =)
Dont have the skills yet tho, but you can offer me some
beers anyway *blink blink* ;)

Bump for the soc

Luri

Bump for the TCI gang :D

Incidentally are you guys still working for... was it ubermag?

Aye a great soc here.

Everyone I know in here Is a great laugh ;D

Good luck!! :yay:

Glad to see you settled in well too Strongminded ;)

Aye a great soc here.

Everyone I know in here Is a great laugh ;D

Good luck!! :yay:

Glad to see you settled in well too Strongminded ;)
It wasn´t that hard with all the nutcases in there! :D

Some impressions from inside:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

An overview of Hunters Unlimited ATHs can be found here:
Hunters Unlimited's ATH

Evening Bump for our North American Folks! Bring on the applications! :)

Still accepting applications, put yours in today! :wtg:

here ad be intrested in joining the soc, cept ave not got the skill, cash, or manpower to get neway near 85k, think amd bout 13k :ahh: but am not sure lol, got kicked by me last soc coz a wasnt skilled nuff, so a duno, lost faith atm

P.L.O.N.K 4 a great bunch of people! :)

here ad be intrested in joining the soc, cept ave not got the skill, cash, or manpower to get neway near 85k, think amd bout 13k :ahh: but am not sure lol, got kicked by me last soc coz a wasnt skilled nuff, so a duno, lost faith atm

Thanks for your kind interesst, but as you already said yourself, you are far away from 85k. I hope you are not too disapointed that we cannot consider you as a recruit for Hunters Unlimited at this point of time.

And to answer the questions why we have our skillrequirment at ~85k:
it represents our soc average. In combination with our gear requirment it allowes a good estimatin about the abillity to join our big ass team hunts which are one of our important facets in society life.
Furthermore we are aminig on a rank in the top 50 board, which even if beeing a secondary goal still will be keept at the back of our minds :D

Skills are not everything and there are a lot of great and worthly societies without skillrequirments. Do not let yourself get down, because you are less skilled yet. We all have started there and with patience and intelligence you will get where you want in future.

Scatha
- Huntes Unlimited / Leader Team -

The team hunts are the greatest, just bring lot's of ME if Heap is leading the way :yay::yay::yay:

HU is a great soc, have done a few hunts with them and they rock :yay:

So my advice to u all is join them..

bumb ;)

-Zap
- Huntes Unlimited / Leader Team -

Bump!! :wtg:

Cheers!
Luri

Back