Hunting and Mining Live Lists

RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
Not sure if anyone from EL checks this forum, but it seems the live lists for hunting and mining are not working at the moment. Crafting is showing globals but isn't updating.

Last edited:
Crafting list is not live. Just showing older list - hunting and mining has just blank pages.

Crafting list is not live. Just showing older list - hunting and mining has just blank pages.
I didn't look closely but, make sense.

Yeah I couldn't access rare loot search function yesterday either.

Didnt they say they were doing updates recently? Maybe its one of those down for maintenance, without notice? But yeah EL seems down.

If, for whatever reason, the author needs assistance with code, infrastructure, anything, Im very willing to be of assistance, this outage is most concerning

@Meculus replied on discord:
It's working for me, and I had others check it as well. Have you tried a hard refresh?
I'm also showing 60+ tracker clients live feeding data now, maybe a regional issue? Happy to help solve why it's not working for you specifical

Furhter information has been provided...

@Meculus replied on discord:

Furhter information has been provided...
What is a "hard refresh?" Also, I have a VPN, and I tried connecting to servers in a few different parts of the world...not working regardless of where I connect. And it seems like it's not working for anyone who has commented on this thread.

EDIT: Nvm, I see this on EU Discord. Further update for anyone who isn't on Discord:

@Meculus said:

Thanks all for the clarification, looking into it. Since clients are feeding, it's likely a service for display that borked out, data base should be there to recover the globals that are not showing once we figure it out

Pushing a few server updates and rebooting, downtime should be minimal

Last edited:
Site is 404 guess they work on it?

Back