Hunting proteron with barbarella

Icar0

Young
Hi guys, i would like to start a team with barbarellas to hunt proteron young. We can do it with 9 or 10 barbarellas, no amps, pills, rings so we can have more or less the same loot.

To be part of the team is better if we all have the same time zone, im living in Sweden. Pm in game if you like the idea. Icar0 c0l1 f0n.

Nice HOFing.

Hi guys, i would like to start a team with barbarellas to hunt proteron young. We can do it with 9 or 10 barbarellas, no amps, pills, rings so we can have more or less the same loot.

To be part of the team is better if we all have the same time zone, im living in Sweden. Pm in game if you like the idea. Icar0 c0l1 f0n.

Nice HOFing.
I don't think 45 dps is enough to kill a proteron young when you all will be getting killed by the proteron. Even running back would be difficult and theres no vehicles allowed in the proteron young area. I would try the Traeskeron wave first as their basically the same mob but weaker.

Try neomex instead for mushrooms and t6 comps with barb, dont do much dmg

hahaha it remember me the Formicacida opalo hunt in the past. we had some fun doing it !

Well, we already did proteron hunts with barbarella, (12 barbarellas) we were running back when the proteron was trying to hit any pj, and we kill them, But it was just with Young ones.

Back