Hunting UI bugs

jdegre

Elite
Society
Survival Program
Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
The infamous left-arm bug has been around probably over 6 months now. The funny thing is that I recently sent a support case to report this, and many other bugs, related to the hunting user interface such as:

- Left arm bugged
- Delayed sound in shots (maybe half a second after shooting), or no sound at all
- Elevated position of the rifle making your own body interfere with the weapons cross-hair, resulting into shooting yourself
- Sliding avatar after the rifle goes into elevated position
- Rifle going to a completely lowered down position after every shot

...and, guess what?... support said something like "please send us some more info, because we have no clue what bugs are you talking about" well, not with these words, but anyway... :silly2::laugh:

Well, I have made a few videos to show this. I'd like to know anyway if this is a widespread bug, and happens to lots of people, or if this is something isolated. At least, to me, it happens not only everyday, but maybe once every hour or so. If you are getting this bug frequently, please post:

I use handgun and get the shooting bug where the gun drops after each shot and the arm bug where I shoot from the hip, happens randomly every hour or so. Jumping usually fixes it.

Yup all of these happen to me on EVERY single one of my hunts and my hunts are always LONG so of course I would notice this stupid thing that ma hasn't fixed yet :)

~Danimal

They are all a excellent example how to NOT develop a SHOOTER game.... Fail on the movement, shooting and.... yeah, what more is there... Movement and shooting both failed

IIRC JC mentioned this in another thread where his kid told him to switch game because this looked ugly and boring...

Couldn't agree more, such a stupid bug and I am amazed how MA doesn't give a crap since it doesn't affect the income... Well it does, if people stop hunting because of it... I never do, I just get annoyed and laugh at it...

But if a young boy tells his dad that the game looks stupid....... GL getting a bigger playerbase with retarded bugs lol

I have been thinking of getting vids of it.... You did before me, I never got my thumb out of my ass... Thanks =)

I've had all of those and because I run fullscreen in 1920 x 1080 rather then the suggested 1024 x 768 I found dropping my graphics settings down a level from very high to high made a vast improvement. Shading, which really hogs the fps, is also a good one to drop down to Medium as it's highest setting. My fps increases by 30-40 with it turned down so low.

With the settings on a level lower I no longer have my arm trying to shoot through my backside or my gun firing in every direction except at the mob. If I play in 1024 x 768 (full screen or windowed) I can run on Very High on all settings with no weird arm or gun movements but can't see a thing as it's either all too blurry or small :rolleyes:

ahh the arm FEATURE
happend when changing and using new item before reload time finish ...
ad arm bug trigeret when back walking during shooting since new higher movement speed
and cause i moving back while shoot i jump to fix this FEATURE allmost every second mob
( in high laggy area i get that feature even several times on one mob)

and btw famous aligment bug is still around us ,
but who cares , bugged are only fruit, stones and dung

and have a very safe and productive day:smoke:

Yeah, have them all from time to time! :mad:

another example:

this shows the bug where the rifle gets in an "elevated" position, and your own body interferes with the weapon's cross-hair; if this is non-pvp, you will waste every single shot since you are not targeting the mob, even if he is in front of you. and if this were a pvp area, well, guess what... :p

Yups have them all :yay: although the arm bug seems to be worse when using melee.

I'm getting the sliding bug all the time! :mad: Wasn't paying much attention to the other two so I'm not sure about those :dunno:

I can confirm that I also have those bugs, think we all do:yup:

I can confirm that I also have those bugs, think we all do:yup:

So is they bugs? or is they just something to raise the emotions? This game is very good at that you know.

Don't ya don't ya Huh HUH?

sorry i got emotional :)

Last edited:
yeap happens to me everytime, but I love the sliding bug :D

Back