Hurricane Sandy

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
It should be hitting the northeast coast of the United States by tomorrow... I happen to be right in the path, but thankfully quite a bit inland.

Should be interesting over the next few days! :eyecrazy:

It should be hitting the northeast coast of the United States by tomorrow... I happen to be right in the path, but thankfully quite a bit inland.

Should be interesting over the next few days! :eyecrazy:

stock up on candles, nachoes and beer

I'm actually moving to the Niagara Falls area tomorrow where Sandy's remnants are supposed to collide with a front causing a "super storm" of epic proportions.....

:eyecrazy:

Menace

Thanks for the reminder, need to go stock up on supplies!

Beer and something to eat.

GL peoples, I hope these storms don't come together and give us a 100 year storm.

if sweden had as many storms and power outs as you guys I think the northen population would die off in the winter when it starts getting around -40 XD

if sweden had as many storms and power outs as you guys I think the northen population would die off in the winter when it starts getting around -40 XD

We have some seriously aging infrastructure in the north east u.s

It's a huge storm, and getting bigger. Our secretary at my office is in New York right now, she should fly back to Sweden tomorrow or Tuesday i think, but i guess that will be a problem....

I lived in Kiruna - some 250km north of the arctic circle - for a few years while studying and experienced down to -46C. They were warning ppl on local radio not to breathe too much while outdoors (!) since you could get burns (severe cold can do that, it can give the same injuries as fire) in your lungs. It was anything but nice and I'm not sure I wouldn't rather take a cat 1 hurricane :)

Back