Hurrikane WoF Appreciation Party

Bump for the Party music for tonight..

raven-z_460x80.jpg

How to tune in to Raven-z:

Raven-z.com will be playing some tunes tonight for the Hurrikane WoF Appreciation Party (dolores), have fun, hope to see you there.....

Use the direct link: http://www.raven-z.com:8000/listen.pls

or see Dol's How to tune in to Raven-z radio active thread..

See Web site for details - Raven-z.com

Please try to tune in early/bookmark it & lets all party to the same music...

raven-z_460x80.jpg

This is happening in one hour folks!!! Be there or be a rather odd shape! :)

I like Triangles. Can I be one of those in the "Be a shape" contest????

Ahh, you have to NOT be there to be a shape........bugger.....

Now Everybody Only 1:30 Hours to new video :) I made almost everything I can (because I have new comp and i had to use old editing program, not in vegas )

Now Everybody Only 1:30 Hours to new video I made almost everything I can (because I have new comp and i had to use old editing program, not in vegas )

We'll be grateful of anything chap.

Thanks for that.

I want to say a BIG THANKS to everyone who came to the Party, it was great fun. I'm sure the fun prizes added a little something.

Thanks to Asti, Photon and MS9 for their contributions.

Prizes Went to:

Quiz Prize Winners: Lem, Oo, Neomaven, Hot Ass, Chopper, Newton, Hurrikane, Cristina and Razorfire. Also one more unfortunately the name escapes me and I forgot to write it down. :/

Dancing Contest:
1st Prize: JJ - Cobra Whip (Donated by Asti)
2nd Prize: Dusk - 100 PED (Donated by MS9)
3rd Prize: Major Putty - 50 PED (Donated by MS9)

Best Dressed Contest:1st Prize: Newton - Genuine Design Clone GDC-97 (Donated by Photon)
2nd Prize: La - 100 PED (Donated by MS9)
3rd Prize: gsnipe - 50 PED (Donated by MS9) - Who gave his prize to the first newbie to collect it. (gz Totyen.)

I want to thank h0n3y, Asti and MS9 for their excellent judging. I believe they picked the best outfits and dancers of the party :)

Much fun was had with the Hogglo hunt afterwards also, where both teams managed to get some nice loots. WoF: Thanks Hurrikane managed to 400 PED+ HoFs!

Donations: We've had a generous helping of donations from this event, and I wish to thank those who have donated for their contributions. However, we still have a way to go! :) I need more donations so I can get Hurrikane something befitting :)

If you see me out shouting about donations, please do trade me and give what you can, no amount is too small :)

It's been awesome!!! ty for the great party Akiran and ofc, as the team names said, Thanks Hurrikane :)
Thought i'd post here the only screenie i took =)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It was a great party indeed ... thank you Akiran for an excellent job of coordinating it for sure ... it was a much deserved thank you to Hurricane for what he's done with the WoF. And thanks to Deathifier for the use of his lovely castle grounds. :D

The after party Hogglo hunt was fun as well ... our team name was ...
Tm2-HurricanePartyHoggin, and we were able to get 3 globals, but no HoF's like the other team. HOWEVER ... we had the man of the hour himself on our team, so thanks Hurrikane for joining us and making it even more fun. I have to say, JBoy sure smacks those Hogs around quite well, but then everyone else was doing their part too, and we would meet up at revival now and then! Sorry Asti for landing on your hair a couple of times, hope I didn't put too big a dent in it. :silly2:

I have lots of pics, not only from the party, but the Hog hunt as well, and I will be working on the pic storyline in the morning when I drag my purple ass outta bed, so stay tuned. It should be quite fun.

Thanks to all who paid respect to Hurrikane at the party, it was well deserved, and it was also a lot of fun seeing old friends, and actually making new ones too. BIG thanks to Dol and Moonfish for the music, it was great. Even our uber forum leader had himself a good time ... and I have the pics to prove it! o_O

Cheers to all the winners as well! :beerchug:

And a SUPER big Hug to my two co-judgettes ... hon3y and Asti ... great working with you gals. ;)

Last edited:

And a SUPER big Hug to my two co-judgettes ... hon3y and Asti ... great working with you gals. ;)

awwww group hug ^^ :hug:

awesome job as always MS9 and Asti :) it was a pleasure to judge with u sweeties

yeah was a great turnout for Hurrikane and well deserved for such a awesome event and many thanks AkiranB for a top party...shame we have to wait a year for the next one

you mean 9 months and 12 days, till the next one.

A great gathering it was :dance:

And is it just me or was the lag issue not that much of a problem. The last party I went to at TI Castle, for the 1st aniversary of EF, was lagfest central...

It was an awsome party and good to see so much people dancing their butt off.

The after party hunt on the hogglo's was for sure a great time too. They only smacked my ass to revival 3 times or so, where I expected it to be alot more :laugh:

Thnx to all the people who attended and made the party going.

Cheers,
Rap

Shame i had to miss it .

I hope u had blast, And I hope Hurrikane gave a nice speech :D

Bahhh i missed it, real life business (yes, remember real life :laugh: ) :(
Glad everyone had a good time :)

And here is the video :) (sorry so long but little connection problems)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QfiBCnCBkCo[/YOUTUBE]

you mean 9 months and 12 days, till the next one.

More like 7-8 months with the changes that will be made... more rounds, more qualifiers etc:)

Hurrikane

And here is the video :) (sorry so long but little connection problems)

Nice one Khalim16 :D

I can see myself putting my hands in the air on the atrox statue a few times :laugh:

i was cought during my relog :D

i had sky bug 3 times :p

can't see much of me ;)

nice party :=)

Great Partay, look forward to the pics/ Story :)

And is it just me or was the lag issue not that much of a problem. The last party I went to at TI Castle, for the 1st aniversary of EF, was lagfest central...

I was actually making a comment about that myself to those on Skype with me ... I didn't have any problems with lag whatsoever, so that was a great thing. Made the party all that much more fun! :D

oooooooooo great video!!! :yay:

Awesome event!

i loved it :wtg:

yeah it was really well organized...was cool to meet all these people there

just...felt bad when hon3y left me ;( ( :p )

the video is great
didnt take part at the donations but ... enjoyed it really
gl to all in WoF
keep going guys - this game is awsome only becouse we making it this way!
gg guys

Was a great party, the team hog hunting after was a lot of fun, thanks for organizing it. :wtg:

:) It was an enjoyable party. About the lag, to me it didn't seem to bad either however, if memory serves me correctly, they were a lot more people at the EntropiaForum anniversary party.

Kahlim, great video. Especially the bit where you get me combo dancing :ahh:

Thanks to all again for coming to make it a great party :)

Just as an FYI ... I'm working on the pic storyline for the party and after party Hogglo hunt. This process is time-consuming, but it will be posted before the end of my day, so be on the lookout for it. I actually just finished going through the pics and cropping, etc., and there are some super ones indeed, and as always, they will be driving the storyline. :wtg:

Catch you all later! :D

Just as an FYI ... I'm working on the pic storyline for the party and after party Hogglo hunt. This process is time-consuming, ........
Go MS9 ... Go MS9
I sincerely hope that Hurrikane enjoyed the party. He put so much into the WoF series, that he deserved more than we could possibly do. AkiranBlade did a wonderful job organizing things, and I was happy to lend a hand.

Judging the dance and fashion contests was very difficult. Several dancers could have taken prizes, but we had to make our choices. The fashion part was tougher, still. So many avatars were well dressed, and it really came down to the total look, including how the clothes were worn. You can wear the best of clothes, but if you act like a bum, a bum you will be. Thank you to my fellow judges MS9 and h0n3y. we three worked well together.

Although not everyone could be awarded a prize, there were no losers. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. There were a few who had never been to a party in the virtual world. I'm confident that they have been convinced that shooting mobs or blowing stuff up, aren't the only sources of excitement. Much like my first party at the Castle, they left with a story to tell.

Moonfish and Dol, once again the music was excellent.

Go MS9 ... Go MS9
I sincerely hope that Hurrikane enjoyed the party. He put so much into the WoF series, that he deserved more than we could possibly do. AkiranBlade did a wonderful job organizing things, and I was happy to lend a hand.

Judging the dance and fashion contests was very difficult. Several dancers could have taken prizes, but we had to make our choices. The fashion part was tougher, still. So many avatars were well dressed, and it really came down to the total look, including how the clothes were worn. You can wear the best of clothes, but if you act like a bum, a bum you will be. Thank you to my fellow judges MS9 and h0n3y. we three worked well together.

Although not everyone could be awarded a prize, there were no losers. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. There were a few who had never been to a party in the virtual world. I'm confident that they have been convinced that shooting mobs or blowing stuff up, aren't the only sources of excitement. Much like my first party at the Castle, they left with a story to tell.

Moonfish and Dol, once again the music was excellent.

No pressure, right? ... it's been a rather busy day, both IRL and in this forum, so unfortunately, the storyline will be posted sometime in the morning. I have the pics prepped and ready to go, so it's a matter of uploading them and writing the storyline, which won't take that long. I have to meet someone ingame in a bit, and also, my brother is back from his Cancun vacation and will be meeting me ingame as well. Hey, WE know what comes first, right? :D

I agree Asti ... we can make fun in a variety of way within EU, and many of us sure do make it happen whenever possible. Thanks again for your help, and for your generous donation to the cause.

I have already made a promise ... that when Hurrikane puts FoF X together, I'm THERE ... and don't want to miss any more because they are just too much fun. :D

Also can't wait till the next WoF ... I think I'll be ready to join a team for sure, because I can see how much fun I missed out on this go round ... and I'll be more skilled of course! :wtg:

Be back in the morning to post the storyline link!

Back