I am impressed

Stutoman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Dan Richard Baker
Seems MA has been doing a bit of listening, and a bit more working!

I must say I am impressed with the amount of features this VU has brought in comparison to previous VUs.

Keep up the good work MA!

I might be impressed if I could get into the freakin game.

yippee mobs sparkle when we kill em...everyone has been asking for this for soooo long:scratch2:

do i smell sarcasm here?

do i smell sarcasm here?

No.

Remember all the threads and wishlists from the last few years about sparkeling dead mobs and all the requests for this feature in Q&A's!

When I asked them for the missing makeup or even for a well working Nallo Ceilling Lamp I was told that there are priority lists. Now I can understand why it wasn't important enough to ask for such silly issues. We got sparkles! I am happy.

No offense, but makeup and lamps can stay at the end of the list for a long time. For as long as they need, for that matter.

They did made some great changes, and if for such changes it takes to give up makeup and girly features, I am all for it.

On the Gateway i often see newbies, who just kill mobs that the npc told them to kill, without looting them !

So for me it is a welcome feature - i don't have to tell them to right click on dead mobs to loot them. :)

No offense, but makeup and lamps can stay at the end of the list for a long time. For as long as they need, for that matter.

They did made some great changes, and if for such changes it takes to give up makeup and girly features, I am all for it.

No offense, but what "great changes" are you talking about compared to content I payed for ages ago and still cannot use it?

No offense, but what "great changes" are you talking about compared to content I payed for ages ago and still cannot use it?

Vehicles.
Cheap pvp.
Constant LG.
Sort in auction.
Cheap mindforce.
Much more flexible interface.
Noob mobs that are way too cheap to kill.
Achievements.
Tons of quests.

If non of this is good enough for you, you play the wrong game. The rest of features will be here. We all know that. The economy is great as it is. Tons of great things are happening every day. Just look around.

Vehicles.
Cheap pvp.
Constant LG.
Sort in auction.
Cheap mindforce.
Achievements.
Tons of quests.

If non of this is good enough for you, you play the wrong game. The rest of features will be here. We all know that. The economy is great as it is. Tons of great things are happening every day. Just look around.

Agree with the list, all of them rocks....

Except for two things, that makes me sick...

Grind 16600 of a special mob.... just purely retarded if you ask me...

Achievements.... "You visited Twin Peaks!"

"You still can not fly!"

Achievements?

really...

Vehicles.
Cheap pvp.
Constant LG.
Sort in auction.
Cheap mindforce.
Achievements.
Tons of quests.

First of all:
Vehicles.
Constant LG.
Achievements.
Tons of quests.

All these are new features and not changes.

Second: What makes you sure that I don't like the new issues?

Third: What makes your interests more important than my "girly" features? I could answer that your PvP is childish but I don't.

So please think twice before you judge other colonist's issues in such an offense way.

I never liked pvp. And there are other things I would like a lot more. But if you look at what the game needs, then pvp is the way to go. Most people love it and spend money all the time on it. That makes it good for the game. You ask for features no one would actually pay too much to use. Is not important what I like or what you like. But what is needed in economy to keep people pumping peds. And no. Girly things are not on the top of the list. Maybe on Barby planet they will be.

Blackhawk is correct here. Makeup did not improve the economy, it actualy hurt it. All it did was fill loot windows with crap tt makeup and lock up huge amounts of peds in makeup masks when those peds could be circulating around the economy.

MA need to rework makeup or just forget about it.

No.

Remember all the threads and wishlists from the last few years about sparkeling dead mobs and all the requests for this feature in Q&A's!

When I asked them for the missing makeup or even for a well working Nallo Ceilling Lamp I was told that there are priority lists. Now I can understand why it wasn't important enough to ask for such silly issues. We got sparkles! I am happy.

Fine. Not all of the changes in this VU are terribly useful, including the loot sparkle. But it does contain many useful changes and features. Also, you should consider that a lot of these probably did not take away from the time that would have gone into makeup or even nallo ceiling lamp - for example, the new nicer tooltips are exactly the kind of thing you would give to a new hire to work on to get up to speed on how the client is put together, works, etc. The result is the client looking nicer and a coder who knows how the GUI in the program works. Same probably goes for loot sparkle.

And yes, the new tooltips are certainly worth having.

I must agree with the features that have been implemented is very good, dont want to sound like a fanboi now when i say it though..
But I like lots of new features ingame, not a day too soon.. :)
What we could see more frequently now is all features being modified to a better way.
I can give you examples:

Vehicles is too good for the "exploit hunters" So, therefore they need to make it harder exploiting.. Maybe have mob faster (not good imo) Or have a delaytime for the enter vehicle issue.
And in the LG Area the vehicles shouldnt be possible to spawn closer than 50-100meters from the marker and maybe a maximum vehicle amount close to marker with 3-4 vehicles, so ppl cant spawn 10-20 pitbulls.

Atm i dont care about the makeup (DONT TAKE OFFENCE NOW PLEASE) because there are lots of other things needed to be fixed quite fast...

I love EU, it has become a big part of my life next to my family and wish to see it in a far distance of years..
But i rly miss old PA and other places that are in my eyes epic, dont say i doesnt like new PA not at all..

All the Tiers are a good implement, L armor might be good but i want to see more UNL new armors for low-lvl up to ubers.
L guns are allright, yes but some of the L ones makes pvp a hard place for those who play PVP..
And tbh I would like seeing MF Stuff being able to get tiered up too!

Auction features Rules! Its one of the best ones in ages imo! Being able to search for a special item without having to scroll thru shitloads of stuff is awesome!

If a mob shine or whatever i couldnt care less about, but MA keep up the good work implemend new features that are good for the playerbase.

Cheers

BB

I never liked pvp. And there are other things I would like a lot more. But if you look at what the game needs, then pvp is the way to go. Most people love it and spend money all the time on it. That makes it good for the game. You ask for features no one would actually pay too much to use. Is not important what I like or what you like. But what is needed in economy to keep people pumping peds. And no. Girly things are not on the top of the list. Maybe on Barby planet they will be.

There is nothing girly about my Joker make-up mask whatsoever! :wise:

On second thoughts... MA did say that hangars and space would be in this VU, I don't see any hangars or space though.

Grace Period is a very nice new feature and I,m sure, that everyone, who has been killed within a few seconds after a "blind lesser jump" or a jump into a dangerous area (a jump back) has no different opinion. :yay:

Grace Period is a very nice new feature and I,m sure, that everyone, who has been killed within a few seconds after a "blind lesser jump" or a jump into a dangerous area (a jump back) has no different opinion. :yay:

Hmm ... it is useless for me.
Why should I jump blind? And IF I jump in a mob crowded area by accident, I would simply pull out my blade and kill the mobs. BUAHAH!

On second thoughts... MA did say that hangars and space would be in this VU, I don't see any hangars or space though.

C'mon! Stop mobbing poor MA! This guy ... forgot the name ... already told you that this was a very good update and everything is fine with our beloved game.

Edit: BlackHawk teached you

Be sure it's on MA priority list. It a is actually a PED drain which need to get ride off. All tp fee ar redirected to hangars owner who don't are active in economy. no ship decay is given to ma/pp and no oil+MV is given to players. It s just withdrawal money shared between fair ship owners, cartel fuckers and pure resellers.

Blackhawk is correct here. Makeup did not improve the economy, it actualy hurt it. All it did was fill loot windows with crap tt makeup and lock up huge amounts of peds in makeup masks when those peds could be circulating around the economy.

MA need to rework makeup or just forget about it.

BlackHawk may be correct from your point of view. At least he missed my point. I do enjoy most of the new features and items as well. But independent to it's importance I payed for my makeups and I cannot use it since ~September 2009. This is not correct business policy. "Girly feature" or whatever doesn't matter (I am a 41 years old girly btw). I say MA betrayed me. That's the point!

Edit: And I say it in a humorous way, sarcastic if you want. But I don't offense other colonists.
And serious: if makeup doesn't improve the economy, why did they introduce it? And since they did it ... why didn't they make it improving the economy?

Last edited:
Sure it is, you just won't admit it.

don't ask me at any time to make a mask for you.. MAKE up is art! noting to do with girly things! But i see you dont like art. but then why you play games? games are art!

okay i tred mining and its definately a nice system. I wished for years to have my claims on the radar.

I havent jumped yet, but i will look into it, cause i am well know for beeing a poor jumper in team hunts

BlackHawk may be correct from your point of view. At least he missed my point. I do enjoy most of the new features and items as well. But independent to it's importance I payed for my makeups and I cannot use it since ~September 2009. This is not correct business policy. "Girly feature" or whatever doesn't matter (I am a 41 years old girly btw). I say MA betrayed me. That's the point!

What you've done, I think, is beaten the issue to death.

Everyone had sympathy for people who have lost professional opportunities since ~2009, but probably most of us want now to get on with enjoying the game as it is. We know the lack of makeup is a problem, but we don't need to be told about it yet again.

Open campaigning is about gaining public support in order to put pressure on people in power. What you musn't do is annoy the very people you're trying to get support from (like demonstrators who, by blocking traffic, piss off motorists).

So my advice would be - don't go on about it. The more you do, the more ground you lose. And that is meant in a positive friendly way.

Hmm ... it is useless for me.
Why should I jump blind? And IF I jump in a mob crowded area by accident, I would simply pull out my blade and kill the mobs. BUAHAH!

Hi Jamira,

I,m sure, that this Grace Period is useless for you and a lot of other high skilled players. You,ve got more stamina, when you started as a player from the "beginning" than I can gain in years. You know, that stamina is an important factor to increase health!

Why not! You and the other "first colonists" deserve that...no hard feelings about that.;)

Also, you,ve had an advantage....skilling for years (kk and a lot of peds of cost)

So, just try to eye it from my point of view....

It,s fun to try out a new gadget (tp with chip) for a noob.

It,s not so funny, doing a mission when Atrox high maturity kill you in a second, when you want to reach the last coors and you don,t have a vtol, so you have to jump and jump again, no chance to draw a sword :) or an other weapon.

On the other hand, I understand your disappointment about that make-up issue. (and prolly other promises or wrong, maybe false decisions made by MA)

I would like to see more individual designed avatars, make-up, tattoos, piercing.:yay:

and I would like to build...compatible to that scifi scenario of course (with little scripts, that would make life more comfortabe :)

Hi Jamira,

I,m sure, that this Grace Period is useless for you and a lot of other high skilled players. You,ve got more stamina, when you started as a player from the "beginning" than I can gain in years. You know, that stamina is an important factor to increase health!

Why not! You and the other "first colonists" deserve that...no hard feelings about that.;)

Also, you,ve had an advantage....skilling for years (kk and a lot of peds of cost)

So, just try to eye it from my point of view....

It,s fun to try out a new gadget (tp with chip) for a noob.

It,s not so funny, doing a mission when Atrox high maturity kill you in a second, when you want to reach the last coors and you don,t have a vtol, so you have to jump and jump again, no chance to draw a sword :) or an other weapon.

On the other hand, I understand your disappointment about that make-up issue. (and prolly other promises or wrong, maybe false decisions made by MA)

I would like to see more individual designed avatars, make-up, tattoos, piercing.:yay:

and I would like to build...compatible to that scifi scenario of course (with little scripts, that would make life more comfortabe :)

lol ... I am by far not a "first time colonist" ... I arrived at 2005. But I see your point. And as I mentioned before I do enjoy most of the new things. The grace period is not very helpful for me but may help you a lot. I don't condemn it ... I only hate that MA always put such a lot of effort in new things and don't correct the old issues (wich I already payed for and cannot use).

Back