FYI: I am in your Market Raising your Prices!

Knew there was a good reason behind my tt'ing everything I loot....

(except stuff over 150% MU, and only then if it'll give me more than 10 PED profit... I need ammo, to traipse around looking for someone to buy small amounts of a lot of different stuff is just not 'fun time' for me. It's worth losing a few bucks just to keep playing)

Nonono, you can't just post stuff like this in this thread. Way to simple. You must construct something around it. You must involve things like moral, altruistic behave or at least an exotic loot theory.

Some examples:

because it helps others with playing costs if i don't drop my stuff on the market.

because i know the loot system gives me an really exceptional item at some point if i TT all my regular loot.

because i can't have the ceiling cat watch me auctioning animal oils.

this thread rating speaks for itself.

i made it through about 4-5 pages before i realized that all the OP is trying to do here is scream out:

1945look-at-me-attention-whore.jpg

Nonono, you can't just post stuff like this in this thread. Way to simple. You must construct something around it. You must involve things like moral, altruistic behave or at least an exotic loot theory.

Some examples:

You know you are an interesting person. I buy a shit ton of your stuff. and you insult me for it. And i have looked at names before buying...

Would you like to share something to everyone. got something to hide?

Ceiling Cat is watching you.....

You know you are an interesting person. I buy a shit ton of your stuff.

Thank you! :yay: Always good to know ones loyal customers!

and you insult me for it.

If i would use your woozy phraseology i would reply: "I don't want to insult you, i just want to make you think." But that would be a flat lie.

Would you like to share something to everyone. got something to hide?

Opposite to you i usually pretty much just say what i mean and think. And what i want to share, i share anyway. Really no need for invitation. :)

Back on topic... Wait... what was the topic again? What exactly is your point Lorespade? In a few simple sentences, what do you want to tell us with this thread?

i made it through about 4-5 pages before i realized that all the OP is trying to do here is scream out:

I LIKE you! I was going to post the same pic earlier. Great minds ;)

Thank you! :yay: Always good to know ones loyal customers!

If i would use your woozy phraseology i would reply: "I don't want to insult you, i just want to make you think." But that would be a flat lie.

Opposite to you i usually pretty much just say what i mean and think. And what i want to share, i share anyway. Really no need for invitation. :)

Back on topic... Wait... what was the topic again? What exactly is your point Lorespade? In a few simple sentences, what do you want to tell us with this thread?

If you have been reading. providing you know how to read, you would have picked up on the fact that i am not disclosing my point yet.... No one knows my point. and i dont want to make it yet. and no body can guess what my point is yet. And The Big thing is..... What i want to happen is happening. Not as fast as what everyone is expecting in this Everything right now society. But in time my motives will become clear.

If you have been reading. providing you know how to read, you would have picked up on the fact that i am not disclosing my point yet.... No one knows my point. and i dont want to make it yet. and no body can guess what my point is yet. And The Big thing is..... What i want to happen is happening. Not as fast as what everyone is expecting in this Everything right now society. But in time my motives will become clear.

I know your point...

No need for guessing.

Your motives are all crystal clear. :wise:

Who stole your meds, Lores? Make them read this thread, maybe they'll give them back after that. Offer them your keyboard instead maybe? :lam:

"Mommy!"

...But in time my motives will become clear.

Indeed, it always takes time to give birth to something interesting.

[YOUTUBE]Nh2iyPmucFk[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Wow, he bought 80% of my auctions, :laugh:

GL on your market domination project! :cool:

Indeed, it always takes time to give birth to something interesting.

[YOUTUBE]Nh2iyPmucFk[/YOUTUBE]

Best birth ever hahaha :lolup:

Wow, he bought 80% of my auctions, :laugh:

GL on your market domination project! :cool:

Wow and you were just 1 person... there was many many others as well

am i rich from all the new markup you are creating yet?

Well do you have anything on the market you want me to know about?

Lores must be offline today. I just filled the auction with 2 pages of overpriced stuff and it just doesn't sell as fast as usually. I miss him ... :(

Lores must be offline today. I just filled the auction with 2 pages of overpriced stuff and it just doesn't sell as fast as usually. I miss him ... :(

Maybe he's out robbing a bank. :silly2:

Be prepared for a Age of Dwindling stockpiles and higher mark ups. And Yes i have the money to do it.

TY since i have ul ore amp i love higher markups

lol. I suppose Lorespade is a good friend. But I could believe in his words, only if he is able to raise the MU of durulium ingot to 125% again, and the all minerals like duru with low MU. Because, Everyone is able to raise the MU of a few things for a few of days. But to say like this thread said, is only because someone loves big threads. Or loves to talking inside EF, or loves the people see and read all his postings. ;)

lol. I suppose Lorespade is a good friend. But I could believe in his words, only if he is able to raise the MU of durulium ingot to 125% again, and the all minerals like duru with low MU. Because, Everyone is able to raise the MU of a few things for a few of days. But to say like this thread said, is only because someone loves big threads. Or loves to talking inside EF, or loves the people see and read all his postings. ;)

Well I wouldnt want to touch the ore market too much. it seems to be heavly invested in already. But there might be some corrupt elements in the ore market i dont want to shake up directly. or pay them and feed into higher price without justification of a real demand backing my efforts.

But I would think of it as a personal mission to find a way to up the demand of these materials, no promises yet. i am kinda working on other areas right now.

Like i said i dont want to tell you guys too much of what i am doing. But if i do tell you guys something there is a meaning behind it. :D

And i am not trying to be an attention whore. I am just trying to provide entertainment, information, something to read, and have some fun myself.
I enjoy conspiracy theorys, but i also like making people paranoid. But it isnt paranoid if people really are conspiring agenst you. :D

Now if you can get [Montgomery Anabolic (L) Adapted] Crafted responsibly without the gambling aspects involved, and the MU on it Reduced as much as possible. that could spir more demand for some items. But then again, would also need some buyers for the gun. but if mass produced i would buy one to use it. Cheaply BTW.

Last edited:
Now if you can get [Montgomery Anabolic (L) Adapted] Crafted responsibly without the gambling aspects involved, and the MU on it Reduced as much as possible. that could spir more demand for some items. But then again, would also need some buyers for the gun. but if mass produced i would buy one to use it. Cheaply BTW.

You do realize that gun costs over 100 ped in markup for one click (33.49 in TT value), with the average markup on the materials to click it being over 300%, right?

Bring down the costs of Langotz and Enhanced Strategic Combat Processors (for the UL print) and you might be on to something...

you raising the market prices yet? hurry up dude i want more PED for my crap :(

Still laughing at this :) Thanks for a hilarious morning.

providing you know how to read...

Depends on who wrote it. Your posts in example sometimes trouble me a little i have to admit.

Enough of the teasing now! :laugh: I am afraid none wants to read our skirmish.

... you would have picked up on the fact that i am not disclosing my point yet.... No one knows my point. and i dont want to make it yet. and no body can guess what my point is yet. And The Big thing is..... What i want to happen is happening. Not as fast as what everyone is expecting in this Everything right now society. But in time my motives will become clear.

Thats not an answer to what i asked. I was not asking what you (secretly) doing. I was asking for what purpose you created this thread.

Thats not an answer to what i asked. I was not asking what you (secretly) doing. I was asking for what purpose you created this thread.

I made this thread, so people could wonder about what i am doing. And for people to drop clues of their wishes, so i could mabie grant them their wildest dreams.

Sheesh, you must have ALOT of ped! :eyecrazy:

gl on your mission, its quite interesting.

There E gone

Naw it's just an ego trip. Markets equalise quickly, especially in a virtual setting - the opportunity to make any reasonable gain in a reasonable timeframe is barely worth the brain power for someone who really has money. Anyone who was serious about taking advantage would be hitting the item markets for when the tiering loss starts to bite.

Called him out 1st Leona :)

He has a limited understanding of economics, and the only question worth asking -'Is it wrong to artificially stimulate demand'?

Yes, stockpiling resources to waste them is ignorant, and demeaning for an intelligent creature. In a virtual setting it doesn't matter because there is no real scarcity. This scenario is virtual so it matters very little. The fact the Op seems to be so heavily invested emotionally is probably due to spending some peds 12-16 months ago and seeing his 'investment' devalue since then.

Mission Update:

I have lifted buying on Enhancer based products and have moved on to other key crafting componets. But i am going to have to slow down buying becouse the market i am entering is kinda slow with the supply.

but it is also a little more expensive to buy. Enjoy the extra money whoever is lucky enough to receive :D

Last edited:
Back