FYI: I am in your Market Raising your Prices!

Not really convcing as 'achiever' only comes last in your sig.

Neat

Neat...

Corky from "Life Goes On" is all grown up and playing EU now :)

Welcome!

Very interesting thread Lorespade. Let's hope the money your spending ends up going where you intend it to and not into other pockets. It's a shame not all of them realise what's going on.

Tell us, what is going on?

No I really won't on this one. If you are going to bash Lorespade and not bother to try and work it out for yourselves I'm not going to explain. I explained what Lorespade was up to in his million nova thread. I'll leave this one. I don't want to spoil anything.

No I really won't on this one. If you are going to bash Lorespade and not bother to try and work it out for yourselves I'm not going to explain. I explained what Lorespade was up to in his million nova thread. I'll leave this one. I don't want to spoil anything.

So it is a secret, or hard to figure out? Or both? Or to complex to explain in a simple sentence?

I noticed a spike on some resources, if that is the 'manipulation' going on, but anyone who knows anything will realise these spikes are always short lived and the resources fall naturally back to where they sit!

So it is a secret, or hard to figure out? Or both? Or to complex to explain in a simple sentence?

I don't actually know if Lorespade intends it to be a secret. I don't think he does but I can't answer that for him.

I wouldn't say it's that easy to figure out but more because Lorespade isn't the best person at explaining what he means.

It is also too complex to say in a single sentence. Well at least the first time. Mostly because I get my head around most things by writing so If I tried to explain I would have to write more down the first time. That's just the way I think though. It's not a simple thing he's doing/trying to do though.

I noticed a spike on some resources, if that is the 'manipulation' going on, but anyone who knows anything will realise these spikes are always short lived and the resources fall naturally back to where they sit!

Assuming I am understanding Lorespade correctly it isn't just simple manipulation as most people would see it that he is doing. He's not just decided to buy up say a huge stockpile of muscle oil so the prices rise just to sell it again at the inflated price and crash the market. I actually think at the moment Lorespade is essentially playing with the markets. Seeing what reacts to what etc. If things continue then we could see some more evidence of it.

Nope. but if anything..... my seperate nova fragment gig.. sure does have people like you really wondering whats going on...

But i can assure you Novas have nothing to do with this thread directly.

then again i could be just telling lies, meaning that novas do play a huge role in raising mark-ups for everyone...

What do you want to think? Want to think i am completely uninteligent? fine then novas play a huge part in the conspiracy of this thread.

But like i said... I will throw the hard evidence on the table. When the time is right.

So you buy up cheapest Enhancer components, then manip price of nova by dropping it near zero, buy it up, make it reach heaven then hope other components follow the lead as the total crafting cost would have went up.

However, even when Blazar was used instead of Nova and in 10x quantities AND costing 1-2PED each, Socket Is still went for 101-103% even then.

There's a good reason why things with almost no MU have almost no MU.

Enjoy.

Assuming I am understanding Lorespade correctly it isn't just simple manipulation as most people would see it that he is doing. He's not just decided to buy up say a huge stockpile of muscle oil so the prices rise just to sell it again at the inflated price and crash the market. I actually think at the moment Lorespade is essentially playing with the markets. Seeing what reacts to what etc. If things continue then we could see some more evidence of it.

She is always the one that figures me out......

News at 11.

Going to do another run, this weekend, Cant release to much information on product involved. But you can bet the MU of the item will be low. at least until i get done with it.

Any Requests?

I expected something more "gangster" from a man in Tacompton.

Going to do another run, this weekend, Cant release to much information on product involved. But you can bet the MU of the item will be low. at least until i get done with it.

Any Requests?

oh oh oh can you do jester d-1's?

Last edited:
This thread could get as long as that "show us your face" thread.

And thats a l o n g thread! :)

This thread could get as long as that "show us your face" thread.

And thats a l o n g thread! :)

Should it be renamed show me the money? :laugh:

jesus that way too much lyst for one man.....

but there ya go.

i am all heavy and shit now lolz

ceiling cat is rotflhfao

I dont know how it happend but as i was looking at lysterium prices on the market.... all the Lyst Just vanished.... i keep refreashing but only ones left are bids....

I dont know how it happend but as i was looking at lysterium prices on the market.... all the Lyst Just vanished.... i keep refreashing but only ones left are bids....

Tehe. Competitionssss

Hey Lorespade. Could you please fix the Iron market? Argo arn't worth hunting anymore.

Hey Lorespade. Could you please fix the Iron market? Argo arn't worth hunting anymore.

I am kinda choking on lyst right now. i have 666k lyst. feeling kinda evil. so After i figure out what to do with all this i will hop on the iron market.

Back