FYI: I am in your Market Raising your Prices!

Level 1 Twins

There is a shop Level 1 Twins Mall that sells armour about 1000Ped above MU, you could buy his Shadow, Angel, Tiger sets to start with, you would easily spend 100KPed in that shop.

Also bare in mind... i never said i was going to resell anything. I am just enjoying getting everything dirt cheap. I am not doing this to make quick profits tomarrow.

Yes, yes, you're in the market, watching us, manipulating the market.

I got news for you, pal!

ceiling_cat.jpg

Yes, yes, you're in the market, watching us, manipulating the market.

I got news for you, pal!

ceiling_cat.jpg

its not market manipulation if your getting paid the money. and i dont... What if i am being really nice and just buying everyones stuff? and watching your responce to the stimuli i provide.

OK, but remember that Ceiling Cat is watching your response to stimuli also. Creepy, isn't it?

Be prepared for a Age of Dwindling stockpiles and higher mark ups. And Yes i have the money to do it.

It's about time.</dhsab>

Do you perchance have a dry cleaning receipt i can have? Do you wear sweater vests? Are you a corporate tool?

Is it after 01:00? Why yes, it is!

I dont work for the government.

Hah! That's exactly what a puppet of goverment run secret bureau would say! :wise:

Here's my list of demands:

- belk an other low end ores > 200%
- Illum and other fast-ish L pistols < 120%
- cheap red wine for free AND bottle of Balvenie Portwood around 20 PEDs

Wow. Everyone keeps throwing up their items they wish would sell.... this is really crazy. Do you take me for a complete fool? I am however really buying a shit ton of stuff. a few days from now. some people.... not all. are going to be like WTF. Where did all the _____ go? it says 101%.. oh wow someone bought it all. the sales are through the roof.

I am in your Market. Messing around. killing your Investments. And you let me do it.... Sad

You guys will see in a few days.

Be advised that I have given this post very careful thought. What a challenging idea, inspirational even! After an extensive chain of calculations, I have come to this suggestion: by a classified but rather legal method I am able to obtain some good and give you a special deal of one-time-only character. After my moderate fee you will still be able to make a hefty profit. So I hope you will find pleasure in this offer of purchasing a rather large amount of Survey Probes and Medium Weapon Cells at the incredible rate of 101.5%. I am sure your customers will delight in buying those at 105%, leaving you with quite a nice profit in volume sales.

Looking forward to successfull cooperation!

Best Regards,

Cea

Be advised that I have given this post very careful thought. What a challenging idea, inspirational even! After an extensive chain of calculations, I have come to this suggestion: by a classified but rather legal method I am able to obtain some good and give you a special deal of one-time-only character. After my moderate fee you will still be able to make a hefty profit. So I hope you will find pleasure in this offer of purchasing a rather large amount of Survey Probes and Medium Weapon Cells at the incredible rate of 101.5%. I am sure your customers will delight in buying those at 105%, leaving you with quite a nice profit in volume sales.

Looking forward to successfull cooperation!

Best Regards,

Cea

How about this. you go out and use them. and what ever you get. just sell it to me for 101% :D

But if the market price is below 101% then i might not want to buy it. Likewise if the % is 105% or higher i might not want to buy it.
It all depends on if i can make a profit from it later. if it does not pass the test. then i wont buy it.
But i thank you for thinking of me as complete idiot.

I am sure however if you are in the right market currently, you would be noticing a influx of liquidity.

I think you underestimate the volume of trade within EU.
You won't make much impact, if any (imho) on any market.

(I read a nice piece about money laundry in games but can't find it now...I mean with a biz where anything below 20% loss is good, chances are you get some freak prices from time to time.) (Yes, off topic. Sorry.)

Thankyou very much :yay::yay:

Excellent strategy: Pre annouced market manipulation, akin to a daylight charge over the minefield

I watch with interest.

Napoleon

Posted from mental ward B, Nottingham Institution for the criminally insane

Last edited:
cool idea!
the hunt brothers tried this irl with the silver market in the 70's-80's,at one point having +/- 1/3 of all silver in the world not owned by governments, silver prices went from 11 dollars to about 50 dollars a ounce, but then comex changed a few rules (MA nerfed something), prices crashed, the hunt brothers lost 4/5 of their assets (4 billion dollars) and a few years later...

its business as usual and only a few insiders and a couple of nerds like me remember their name :p

gl!

Wow. Everyone keeps throwing up their items they wish would sell.... this is really crazy. Do you take me for a complete fool? I am however really buying a shit ton of stuff. a few days from now. some people.... not all. are going to be like WTF. Where did all the _____ go? it says 101%.. oh wow someone bought it all. the sales are through the roof.

I am in your Market. Messing around. killing your Investments. And you let me do it.... Sad

You guys will see in a few days.

Killing investments? I coulda bought 500ped of 102% a year ago for 100.5%, you'd be making my day! :laugh:

How about this. you go out and use them. and what ever you get. just sell it to me for 101% :D

But if the market price is below 101% then i might not want to buy it. Likewise if the % is 105% or higher i might not want to buy it.
It all depends on if i can make a profit from it later. if it does not pass the test. then i wont buy it.
But i thank you for thinking of me as complete idiot.

I am sure however if you are in the right market currently, you would be noticing a influx of liquidity.

I'll meet up with you and sell all my crappy 101%-105% stackables after every hunt. :D

Dear Santa,

Please yank up the MU of Medical Compress back to 1800% :yay: :rolleyes:

killing your Investments

Wait a moment... how is raising the MU killing investments... if I can sell my stuff for more is that not improving my investment instead?!?

This thread is crazy :silly:

Ok Everyone pull up your copy of Mark-Up for

Socket I Component

Pull up the Graph.

Now weekly and monthly Charts show a huge volume Spike. In the amount of sales.

Now Deal With the Lack of supply....

Granted... there is a good deal still dropping. But until there is enough to go around again....

Raise your own mark up's. Thanks for the Free Food. :D

efd_farming_101.jpg

Crops coming along nicely :silly2:

i do assume you are joking right?

No i would be joking if i said i TT'ed all of it.

Ok

So I guess this is your game:

1) You buy something for 101% lets call it TTFooder#69
2) You come to forums and say - treeeembleeee Im buying TTFooder#69 for 105% now.
3) You let ppl buy that crap for 101% and re-post it on auction for 105%, some sells, market price reflects 105% now
4) You put TTFooder#69 for 104% and someone should buy it

Right? :D

Cunning, cunning I say. Lets see if it works now. :laugh:

I.

P.S.

This kind of trend driving in real life commodity market is highly illegal. Thank God for EU :lol:

Back