I am locked out of my account and I havent recieved any response

manthestars

Hatchling
HI , I have been locked out of my account for 2 weeks now and no one is telling me why i have been locked out of my own account, i can logon to the website but i cant logon onto the entropia launcher says i must contact support which i have done, but i havent recieved any answer. I have even escalated the matter but still nothing. I would like to get some advice or know what is happening. I have been playing for over 3 years now and it would be sad to lose all that progress i even had a mentor . thank you for reading

i would put in another support ticket if u truly dont know why ur locked out

ive heard are VPN's arent MA friendly so, stay away from them.

I accidently had a vpn on when trying to log in to game, didn't work for me. No message to contact support tho.
I would prolly send a registered letter next.

ive had success with support id send a support ticket every other day until someone responded

It's actually not uncommon for suport tickets to fall through the cracks so send a fresh one.

They handle something like 15000 support tickets per year so, it happens that some get forgotten/dropped.

I had my account locked for 16 weeks in the past because of an investigation related to a player I traded with - best you can do is keep asking for clarification on why you are locked and attach your government ID in each ticket to make things faster. Hope you get it fixed fast !

Make sure to update EVERY support ticked maybe once a week.
So they all keep active and no stupid timer closes the support ticket after a timeout of inactivity.
MA support loves to solve tickets by doing nothing and then closing them down after timeout.

Support hates to have active support tickets.
Active support tickets increase the pressure on the support and force the support to pull their thumb out of their ass and finally do something.

In case you did fishy stuff, be a man and live with the consequences.

I didnt do fishy stuff, i was hacked a few months ago they stole 1000 peds, so if its fishy its someone else, and Mind Ark just told me i must get an epocket to protect me ,then this happens. I will do that I will keep sending support tickets thank you

You can try the entropia discord channel and attempt to message a live support person, cant promise they can do anything or even respond but another option,
and Entropia customer service and there responsee time is complete trash.....I have made multiple posts and submitted multiple problems for them to just ignore them and close them when time runs out....its a major problem and there losing players because of it....

A big issue with 'games' like this is that anytime money is involved it's never in your favor. I consider game companies are either Proactive or Reactive.

Reactive companies see someone logon your account see some sketchy stuff (sold or traded everything away, empited your account sort of thing). They than lock your account after (in case the 'hacker' forgot to sell something maybe..) so you spend several days/weeks trying to get into your account again to be told.... Ahh well to late you should of had done this or that... Ina world that evolves as fast as it does, looking at support in general its pretty archaic in both layout and responses.

A Proactive 'Game' company would be checking as soon as you logon, checking and building a database if possible on your online times, IP etc whatever is legal allowed. If not they should or could have a series of account related security questions (emailing a code does little if they have already hacked your system and accessed that or you have no cell phone). but as saying goes.... Caveat Emptor

Now in reference I too have been locked from my account, past week or so I found. I have been playing for over 10 years so it can happen anytime to anyone... I haven't paid into the 'game' in about 8 years or more since PAYPAL was removed. I just used whatever I got from my CLD's and Arcadia deeds etc stuff to run a mining mission now and then. With all this happening around the CLD changeover is a good guess why more is happening or has to grab as many before they changed over.

Anyways sum it up, good luck on getting your account unlocked and items returned if any are missing.

Back