Help: I am looking for a LVL 57 colorer Please

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Hi I need a high lvl colorer to do my hat to match my Urban Nomad Brigadier coat and the color is Brigadier and yellow and recomended lvl is 57.
TIA

Id reccomend my neighbor leeloo. She isn't that high but about as close as you can get. You will have to use enhancers to get the job done. Another great alternative is summer. She charges a fixed fee and is about as high as leeloo. Those are the top two that I know of. I have hired summer twice, and was please by her service.

Id reccomend my neighbor leeloo. She isn't that high but about as close as you can get. You will have to use enhancers to get the job done. Another great alternative is summer. She charges a fixed fee and is about as high as leeloo. Those are the top two that I know of. I have hired summer twice, and was please by her service.

Thanks for the info, have an idea where I might get a hold of them?
Thanks again,

first of all it would take a colorer with ~ level 65 to have Brigadier maxxed.

the only one in game who got a level as high as that would be Sarah Charlton but she is never online
As Samuel said, the best two alternatives are Summer or me, I would need a few less pigment enhancer to get a 100% result . for each field brigadier it would take 323 brigadier paint cans and about 150 pigment enhancer to get it done perfectly by me.

Back