I am so tired (this is a positive thread!)

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
No NOT EU. Yes we all know some things are wrong. But I seriously am getting tired of all the negativity going around. What should new (potential) players think when they start to play when they hear all this negativity from most of the same people. Why can we not have threads with fun things we experience as well? I am not dismissing the faults (trust me I know its faults), it is just we could use some positivity as well. We play, when we play we should have some fun otherwise we would all have been long gone.

For me a very positive fun thing is the following message I received a while ago;

XXXX said:
:D Hi my Grand Mentor! Just wanted to say what a fantastic time I had today!
So awesome to be in "SPACE" and see the Crystal Palace and all it's cool mobs,shops and etc! :) Got to try out your Witch Broom and all your really nice vehicles, you made my day dropping me to my death! Lol Best part was the Mother Ship, never thought I would get to see one from the inside ever! :yup:
You should be so proud of all you have done in Game! Best of luck with your "healing jobs" ( I hate to say fapping it sounds so...naughty?? :rolleyes:
And feel free to whip and abuse your newb anytime you need to blow off some energy!! Thanks again and give big hugs to all the kitties from me! Oh have I mentioned how fantastic you are?? "BIG HUG!" :)

It is not meant to brag or something. It is meant that we sometimes forget the wonderful things happening ingame as well.

So how about you? What are your fun things ingame? Let's create some positivity :smoke:

(no whinign negativity pls, let this thread be a positive one)

Sounds like you have a nice disciple :)

I like turtles!!

They are really cool and others like them too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

But seriously...Im having fun ingame right now...Im investing in my ava more than ever because IRL allows it and I hope it does for you to...there are things I wish MA could and/or would fix but I try not to let them affect my happiness ingame. I have good ingame friends and soc mates and I hope that you do as well...recommendation...if you are not having fun ingame...get a soc or get a new soc...sometimes if u get stuck in a cesspool of negativity it just perpetuates and you gotta break out...try something new!

Brick

I enjoy the company of my friends in EU for sure.

I enjoy that there is always more to learn about this game.

I enjoy the fact that you can actually make money in this game (I love numbers so doing the math to figure out how to make a couple PED and how to make that PED last is half the fun for me ;) )

I enjoy the scenery, there is so much more to explore and see now than when I started!

I'm giving serious thought to taking on my first apprentice soon and I imagine I'll enjoy that as well :)

EDIT: I know it's not in EU, but I also enjoy that the tiny little snake in my profile pic is now a bit over 3 feet long and doing great, it's fun to see my own pic here and remember how tiny he was :)

A tad off topic, I completely agree with you about all the negativity. It has it's place, we all know there are things MA needs to deal with but it's nice to have threads for the good parts too!

Last edited:
Well I just met Jade Demoniac Malkov b4 heading out to hunt, exchanged some quick pleasantries. Always nice to meet old-timers you haven't seen for a while and bring back some nice old memories :)

Seems you provide a lot of free stuff for your disciple, no wonder he/she's pleased and loves your kitties :)

Also it seems you have some nice BDSM innuendo right there, beware. People wishing to hear pleasant words are most vulnerable...

I enjoy bombing around alien planets in a dune buggy. That's always fun.

Last night I tped somewhere (dont remember where) to trade a soc mate some armor.
After he left chatted with a random green dot there for a bit. Turns out the guy was just logging back on after a 1yr break. He was having fun, showed me his guns, and then took me back to his apartment to show off his skull collection which was actually pretty impressive.

When I left because of needing to get some other stuff done he was preparing to go out and hunt some trox.

I think lots of people are able to have fun still, I know I am :)

narfi

oh.. and I got my knife up to tier 7 today after a half a year of grinding with it from 6.1 :)

No NOT EU. Yes we all know some things are wrong. But I seriously am getting tired of all the negativity going around. What should new (potential) players think when they start to play when they hear all this negativity from most of the same people.

That's right on the money.
Enjoying the game; mainly because of the community.
While here, some posts do remind me of this song:

The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again.

Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
When I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head

Oh, sweetness, sweetness, I was only joking
When I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed

And now I know how Joan of Arc felt
Now I know how Joan of Arc felt
As the flames rose to her roman nose
And her Walkman started to melt

Bigmouth, bigmouth
Bigmouth strikes again
And I've got no right to take my place
With the Human race

And now I know how Joan of Arc felt
Now I know how Joan of Arc felt
As the flames rose to her roman nose
And her hearing aid started to melt

Btw, I really do enjoy this song, so in a weird way it ultimately becomes positive for me. :scratch2: :laugh:

I love that the second post in this (positive) thread of yours was:

Reason
2.9 - Excessive Complaining or reply to removed post

...Deleted for excessive complaining:laugh::laugh::laugh:

At a day at work, where nothing goes like planned, I love.... the idea of going online tonight!

I Enjoy doing the "3AM" Dance everywhere :D :dance:

You men hit some nice points why it is fun to be in EU :)

I personally love joking around in between fapjobs/crafting/mentoring/mining, especially taking my whip out to spank some innocent soul. A few weeks ago, we had lots of fun with a torch and some oil in an auction somewhere :) (just click pic if you wanna know how chats go at those times)

Get your stuff while you can, he is reaching the boiling point :tongue2:

Whipping people between fap jobs... sorry, but LMAO. :laugh:

I thought of something else, it wasn't in game but in the forums rather. The Choose your own adventure stories. I forget who made them but that was fun times, I used to look forward to the new entries.

Anyone else remember these or was I the only one reading them? lol

For those that didn't get to read them, it was fan fiction done by one of EU's players. Each week there was a short story with a poll on what the main character should do next. Kind of like those books where you decide which page to go to and the story changes based on that. They were lots of fun :)

I thought of something else, it wasn't in game but in the forums rather. The Choose your own adventure stories. I forget who made them but that was fun times, I used to look forward to the new entries.

For those that didn't get to read them, it was fan fiction done by one of EU's players. Each week there was a short story with a poll on what the main character should do next. Kind of like those books where you decide which page to go to and the story changes based on that. They were lots of fun :)

Oh that sounds very nice Zorander, unfortunately I have no clue at all.

What I do know is I like torturing myself while playing EU by letting my cats do anything they want, I mean they are 17 and 18 now, so I aint going to educate or put them aside anymore. Here next pic is how I am doing Halloween right now, just look at the space I got!! Especially that one *invisible* keyboard to the left I use to type here right now hehe :silly2:

That you made this thread is a source of hope, or as the Buddhists say, faith in another future.

I am not a natural hater of the game or people or life.

We are here, after all, to have some fun.

Lol, I play with a cat in my lap / on the desk half the time too.

If memory serves the CYOA series was on the old Entropia Forums before it migrated here, shut down, and later restarted. I think the whole series was lost during the transfer / shutdown thing. Really unfortunate, it was a lot of fun to read through even after whoever it was stopped making new ones.

There is lots of people still having fun in EU. I know I love it more and more every day as I learn my limits from experience. Most of my days in EU are fun with the odd punch a wall day :)

But overall you only hear the people with something to complain about on these forums so you get a skewed sample because the people enjoying the game cant close the game like me. People just get to obsessed with what others are doing so they push there ped card way beyond its limits and end up broke and bored.

Have fun!

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/choose-your-own-adventure-bio-and-backstory.3862/

Awesome Narfi! :yay: Good to know they survived all this time :)

There are a few newer works of fan fiction as well,

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/may-day-on-calypso.10821/

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/the-rdi-project-arkadia-may-be-in-trouble.9077/

http://monria.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-strange-dream.22/

I have those linked on the front page of my website http://EntropiaTransport.com since me or my ships make appearances in them. (not written by me though)

Back