i can't play

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
Hi, i was out for two months cause of something that MA did and pissed me off..

i logged in yesterday for first time (after two months) and i noticed that the game is multiple times worst than what it was already

i went to hunt and i couldn't use my scope, the auto-use tool was stopping every time i was chatting or trying to open another tab, etc (even when i got a summon message from a mothership, my auto-use tool stopped by itself)

i tried to sell some items in auction but i couldn't open my storage and auctioneer at once and plenty other worst changes

the game is total differend than what it was and i don't like it

i just started this thread to tell you that i can't play this game as it is. if MA wants to make it back as it was, maybe i'll think if i should return or not

thanks for your time, stelios..

get used to it or go again. ma goes another way whether you like it or not. ma does not care.

I think I'll just wait for VU 17.03 and see what will happen then. :popcorn:

i tried to sell some items in auction but i couldn't open my storage and auctioneer at once

This is certainly still possible, just not everywhere.

On top of that, you can now equip your refiner when storage is open, so you don't have to remember to equip it first.

It's not all that bad, u just need to take some time to sort out your shortcuts and get used to the new system. I hated it at first but a bit of time and a few updates (with more to come) and it's fine.

It's actually not all that different once u sort out the shortcuts and realise that the interact button (F) is context sensitive (try it instead of auto-tool).

MA won't be changing it back, although they will be tweaking things, so u need to learn to use it even if you want to cash out :)

But the can build in the option for the player that he/she can use the old system or the new...

MA won't be changing it back

• Apartment Rental Fee (now 0)
  • Armour Equip Fee (now 0)
  • 50% TT on SIB items (now 0%)
  • 2 Ped Planet Landing Fee (now 0 Ped)

Spot the pattern?

They do sometimes reverse / review bad decisions. I think this will one of those times.

They need to wake up and smell the :coffee:

• Apartment Rental Fee (now 0)
  • Armour Equip Fee (now 0)
  • 50% TT on SIB items (now 0%)
  • 2 Ped Planet Landing Fee (now 0 Ped)

Spot the pattern?

They do sometimes reverse / review bad decisions. I think this will one of those times.

They need to wake up and smell the :coffee:

It won't be changed back. This is a major system change, not minor stuff like you pointed out.

It won't be changed back. This is a major system change, not minor stuff like you pointed out.

Yeah I suppose so.

If people hadn't complained about Tiering needing a 2nd identical item and the possibility of losing it....

That didn't get changed either did it? Another bit of minor stuff from the past. Remember?

You sound like a play tester Xen, maybe you were. :tongue2:

Yeah I suppose so.

If people hadn't complained about Tiering needing a 2nd identical item and the possibility of losing it....

That didn't get changed either did it? Another bit of minor stuff from the past. Remember?

You sound like a play tester Xen, maybe you were. :tongue2:

No, I was not a tester. Also, the tiering thing also isn't a major core change to how the entire system operates. It's just my opinion, but this seems very important to them. I don't see them rolling it back.

To the OP, it's not so bad, a lot of people think it is better, you just have to get used to it.

I've made my point.

Actually, I made it 5 times.

Will they change it back? We shall see. The future is an interesting place.

When I stop posting, I've stopped caring and so have a lot of other people. :yup:

The new system is better - I definitely grind at least 5-10% faster or even more (determined by ped cycled per hour). Sure, still needs tweaks but a good foundation is there.

See the problem is... they did all these changes to make it "easier for new player" and to make the game generally just "more intuitive" in line with other MMO's. They did a focus group ahead of time, they've welcomed feedback by the community and have done some updates to fine tune the new system.

HOWEVER the one thing they didn't think was worth the investment? Commissioning some tutorials for this new system!! So now we're getting people back to the game that are like "WTF?".

See the problem is... they did all these changes to make it "easier for new player" and to make the game generally just "more intuitive" in line with other MMO's. They did a focus group ahead of time, they've welcomed feedback by the community and have done some updates to fine tune the new system.

HOWEVER the one thing they didn't think was worth the investment? Commissioning some tutorials for this new system!! So now we're getting people back to the game that are like "WTF?".

Full explanation was in first post of VU 16.0.0 announcement. People don't read it. People don't explore the options in game.

Full explanation was in first post of VU 16.0.0 announcement. People don't read it. People don't explore the options in game.

This is 2019 - people don't want to read 1000 words of how a new VISUAL system is supposed to work. They want to watch a 30 second video SHOWING how it works.

This is 2019 - people don't want to read 1000 words of how a new VISUAL system is supposed to work. They want to watch a 30 second video SHOWING how it works.

I am wary of people who can't/don't want to read in an RCE. They're more trouble than they're worth.

The new system is better - I definitely grind at least 5-10% faster or even more (determined by ped cycled per hour). Sure, still needs tweaks but a good foundation is there.
The new system (vu16 all variants) is so awkward that I grind at around 30% of my former speed...

I am wary of people who can't/don't want to read in an RCE. They're more trouble than they're worth.

lol then don't look outside grandpa the WORLD is full of people like this. And since you're not in charge, you've got to accept it lol.

On another note these players are often the bread and butter for the business to profit.

lol then don't look outside grandpa the WORLD is full of people like this. And since you're not in charge, you've got to accept it lol.

On another note these players are often the bread and butter for the business to profit.

I don't understand what you're saying. Looks like alphabet soup to me. Can you produce a 30-second video, please? (And I don't care how long that takes you.)

I've made my point.

Actually, I made it 5 times.

Will they change it back? We shall see. The future is an interesting place.

When I stop posting, I've stopped caring and so have a lot of other people. :yup:

I doubt they change it back. Didn't they hint that without this new system there are new content
and features that will be impossible to implement?

You guys didn't even try to help him at all, its like you just posted here to add to your total amount of posts or wait is because some of you don't even play the game. Sad af

Hi, i was out for two months cause of something that MA did and pissed me off..

i logged in yesterday for first time (after two months) and i noticed that the game is multiple times worst than what it was already

i went to hunt and i couldn't use my scope, the auto-use tool was stopping every time i was chatting or trying to open another tab, etc (even when i got a summon message from a mothership, my auto-use tool stopped by itself)

i tried to sell some items in auction but i couldn't open my storage and auctioneer at once and plenty other worst changes

the game is total differend than what it was and i don't like it

i just started this thread to tell you that i can't play this game as it is. if MA wants to make it back as it was, maybe i'll think if i should return or not

thanks for your time, stelios..

You can open auction and storage in same time in some areas like Boreas and old containers like Billy's , Notus. The ones in like Nate Valley (the round containers) won't allow you to open them both.

Now about the scope go in options at camera and enable this "Scroll changes Mode".

For me auto use wont stop so you are doing something wrong ...

Last edited:
Back