I could never find Main Complex

Valkon

Provider
Im still in there in a control room I cant find the malls. Is it disabled to new
players. Not looking for any refund I do some mining there and got a my first
global there 90 ped for a noob aint bad. But I really want to check out the mall at Main complex. when I goto the TP thing north or south i view my TP
locations on the map and on writen one in text its not there the only thing
I see is like 40 biodomes and 2 control rooms Id would pay another 25 ped to just be able to get the Main Complex TP if it is a TP. Do is main complex a TP.
Is there like an NPC i gotta talk to. Do i get there bye dieng in the north
biodome. One of the control rooms is not working or unavailable is it from
there I get to Main complex.

Hi Valkon, I think the TP's may only be unlocked if u have visited them before, which is a real problem now since the only way to unlcok them is to ztp to them.

I will Look into this.

thanks.

Valkon, you need to find the right dome to die in to be revived at Main Complex North. This will then add that area and tp to your map. (This was how I did it when I was trying to get to my shop - and thanks to Max Uberhoffer for that tip).

With the recent addition of revives to some of the domes though, I'm not sure which dome will revive you in the right location now.

Good luck, Serica

what is ZTP ill pay for a ztp i only know port atlantis but i have been to biodomes like 3 or 4 times trying to die and get in the mall area. I don't mind paying for a ztp just donno what it is I sent MA a message in their support center where i have to log on with my name and password and where i can depo for ped. no response yet. Ive tried dieing a lot in the top north east
TP biodome.

NEVERDIE said:
the only way to unlcok them is to ztp to them

Valkon said:
what is ZTP ill pay for a ztp

Valkon, sorry, but I think 'ztp' was just a typing error by Neverdie.

If it helps, I unlocked the TP at Main Complex North by dieing near the south end of the Neconu dome (Dome 12). However, as I said earlier, that was before additional revives were placed near the tp's in some domes.

i have to log on with my name and password and where i can depo for ped.

After you clicked log-on on the top-right of www.planetcalypso.com, there was a big fat blurb in the middle with a big huge deposit-button.

And, for all basic questions, use the search, read the proper forums, and read alices guide at http://rp.apachenet.de

Any news on this? I need to restock and open my CND shop...

And I'm not to keen on paying another 50 ped trying to get there. :laugh:

I take it your also having dificulty I don't think I am alone I went back there
just try and die to get in that did not work. I guess I'm dieing to get in lol.
I sent help request in admin support.

Hi alll,

any update on this situation? I'm scanning the forum but haven't found anything yet. I'm not able to visit the main complex and my cnd shop which is a bit frustrating. Dieing in several places doesnt work, I always get tp back to control room 2, the only one available to me... Trying to tp to control room 1 always gives the same message that the area is currently not available. Im not a new player btw.

Hope this gets fixed soon,

cheers

Bump.

Can you get there now? There are some tp's for the apartments but none for main complex... Maybe possible to run to or revive now?

After my failed attempt to puchase some land at AH, I was going to spend the peds at the shops in CND. Ive been running back and forth like a noob. How do I? How do I? This is a new avatar I dont have the main complex yet.
Im an old player with a new avatar and know the best shoping is in CND.
I feel homeless. Lost the AH on the estate. Cant get into CND and some girl walked up while I was sitting on the grass and took my lantern. Cheap christmass thing but still... Anyhow Ive spent 75 ped now trying to get in. Ill give up soon.

12 or so hours have passed from my last post.
Ive tryed to die in 12 about 4 times.
I payed 25 ped to stranger for no reason just so I can see a player get out of the hell room you call a controll room.
Why is entropia limiting the access to CND.
Ive payed 500 USD in the 3 days ive been playing and still have the 5000 ped in my pocket. Im exausted now. I would like to get in and see the place again.
I should not have to jump hoops. They should open the TP in the main complex. Im not leaving the controll room again.
Two days and ill just send the peds back to my cart--takes 50 days. Ill wait another 3 years and see if Entropia gains any speed in the virtual world.
This is not fun. I understand the new engine and all but come on! They take out the only good TP in CND and put the others in.
(OH and Please sell me a house! On the plannet. Ive looked and can find none because you have them all in your wall safe!) Thats why I want in the shops. Maybe a player reading this or king neverdie himself will PM me with how much they would sell me an estate for. Even with peds I beg!

Oh and a virtual hotel is not a bad idea! I dont like to log off insome portal like a vagabond. I want to have a place to undress and not in front of some storage container where other MEN whistle at me.

you were able to sit in the grass? :scratch2:

You have to dream. Sure you can sit in the grass but not up in this contol room. All I can do here is feel like im stuck in the buss station trying to sleep on a tile floor while players buy and sell some ore or stone or what ever they are selling to feed the children. How did you get in? Or are you still stuck too.
Dam I let lake view estate #1 go for 5000 ped. Big mistake. It just sold in the AH for 4800. I was 5 minutes to late. Now ill prob get mugged by Neverdie himself while I sleep in the hallways here.
I would put down a rug to sleep on but a player would steal it to get back to the land areas. They should allow locking of items as long as the avatar gets them before he logs off.
So have you got any spare houses brother. Im a vet.

Last time I was up there a (a couple of weeks ago) TP chips where usable. If they still are has anyone tried TPing the general direction of the main complex? You should die in space and hopefully end up at a revive at the complex.

I sent a support case to MA and they moved me from contoll room to Main Complex within 3 hours ...

Suggest all affected do the same.

Best Regards
Ido

Im still in there in a control room I cant find the malls. Is it disabled to new
players. Not looking for any refund I do some mining there and got a my first
global there 90 ped for a noob aint bad. But I really want to check out the mall at Main complex. when I goto the TP thing north or south i view my TP
locations on the map and on writen one in text its not there the only thing
I see is like 40 biodomes and 2 control rooms Id would pay another 25 ped to just be able to get the Main Complex TP if it is a TP. Do is main complex a TP.
Is there like an NPC i gotta talk to. Do i get there bye dieng in the north
biodome. One of the control rooms is not working or unavailable is it from
there I get to Main complex.

When i was up there VU 10.1 i was able to use my Teleport chip up there, you cant teleport inside the main complex but you can teleport just outside, maybe if you do you might "discover" a main complex TP

Still waiting to know

Is the main shop area availble yet ?
Was on CND last week and still couldnt get to my shop to set up..
Why burn peds getting their and then find out its still not availble..

hope someone can fill us all in on the facts with this Version. 10.????????.0.??
:mad:

Another basic question.. Is it possilbe to take my personal storage terminal (L) to CND and place it in my shop to access my stock that Ma took out of my shop when v 10 came on line ?

Ps i took it to cnd and placed it in the cnd terminal outside some domes..
it would be nice if MA gave us all the facts and details in simple english not just a general statement of update bits.

Last edited:
We have tp's!!!!! :yay:

The ones to North and south seem to work, the others transport you into a wall... But it looks good, when they all work shopping on CND will be a lot easier.

Bearlover said:
Another basic question.. Is it possilbe to take my personal storage terminal (L) to CND and place it in my shop to access my stock that Ma took out of my shop when v 10 came on line ?

All that stuff ended up in a new container/box in your inventory.

Ps i took it to cnd and placed it in the cnd terminal outside some domes..
it would be nice if MA gave us all the facts and details in simple english not just a general statement of update bits.

The personal storage shows you just the normal storage, like when you use the public ones. It is very handy though for shop owners who don't want to run back and forth to a public terminal...

And storage on CND and calypso are not the same. If you put a shirt in storage on CND you wont see it in storage on Calypso, and vice versa.

Last edited:
And storage on CND and calypso are not the same. If you put a shirt in storage on CND you wont see it in storage on Calypso, and vice versa.

thankyou, I was about to ask this question :)

Thanks for the info details. Shame about the display area outside shops having no point. Cant put shopkeeper their, just green display board and if ya drop a item on it you get a message that this item can be picked up by anyone. Damm what next ??

Back