I deleted 35 pages of friends

Aeolus

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Alexander Aeolus Black
I deleted 35 pages of friends from the ingame FL. It was the whole story of my game for 6 years. I can not explain to everyone why I did it, so I created this topic. My faith in humans, honesty and trusting communication is lost finally and irrevocable. I will no longer communicate with anyone in EU. I'm just a stupid noob, so it will not harm someone other than myself.

Last edited:
That's really sad to hear. Unfortunately, There are a lot of people in this world who will throw away long term friendships, trust, and business as well as simply not caring that they will hurt others as a trade off to gain something they really want. More often than not, people are greedy and simply don't care about or even think about what others are gaining or losing or what struggles they are going through. I'm fortunate to have found a few people who I feel I can trust on Entropia to not try to rip me off, even if I would never know. I've also thrown away opportunities to make a lot of money just because I don't like someone's character. Sometimes it's unavoidable though to put your full faith in someone who ends up betraying you. Good luck, and whatever you do, try your best not to become like them.

I just wanted to say to you

Aeolus

that you have been my go to guy from my early start on whatever topic was at that time.
Allways honest and helpfull whatever topic was all around great guy.

But yeah ..greed has strong roots in this game not easy to pull that MF out and alot of more BS in each corner i honestly wish u all best.

Wild

I'm just a stupid noob, so it will not harm someone other than myself.

Don't think like that, if someone did you grimy then I'm sure you see something now you didn't see then. You can grow beyond that and learn to identify these kinds of people in the future, but you have to be willing to let it go and move forward with a clear mind for that to happen. No self-condemnation.

The world is full of plastic people feigning values, morals, and compassion. Those people are left with the guilt every time they look in the mirror at night trying to lie to themselves. You stay you, as their sole purpose is to propel you upwards in the long run. They should stay where they are living in envy.

Back