Help: I Did not get my CLD Payouts this week!

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
Did anyone else not get a payout or is it just me? This is odd it always came at 0100 but now its hours and hours past that time, still no payout

Did anyone else not get a payout or is it just me? This is odd it always came at 0100 but now its hours and hours past that time, still no payout

Yea your not the only one, I heard that there were a few people also reporting this at twin peaks.. :lam:

It's been a day late a couple of times in the past, due to a public holiday in Sweden.

I'm guessing it's Midsummer Eve/Midsummer Day this time.

It's been a day late a couple of times in the past, due to a public holiday in Sweden.

I'm guessing it's Midsummer Eve/Midsummer Day this time.

That was on Friday.

Today is normal week day.

You probably hold ot little CLD to get the pay out.

It was probably jus treally really low.

:yup:

Besides no Payout on CLD's my writer not turning up still... Quite a non-happening day with just push-ups till things start happening during evening.... Need to pay for Ammo :ahh: Come-on CLD payouts...

These are the holidays and observances in sweden:

Jun 20 Saturday Midsummer Day Public holiday
Jun 21 Sunday June Solstice Season

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/sweden/

So I guess the guy doing CLD's is recovering from an overdose of "Solsticing" :) :eyecrazy:

Technical issue with having to payout to CLD and CLD (X) I'd imagine.

i didint get too. .......:scratch2:

Technical issue with having to payout to CLD and CLD (X) I'd imagine.

This is what I thought at first, but really there should be no issue as payouts remain the same....

Don't they!!??

This is what I thought at first, but really there should be no issue as payouts remain the same....

Don't they!!??

The sum total of CLD and CLD(X) remain at (presumably) 60,000.

How it looks when CLD are being converted into CLD (X) from a programming perspective on a live server may be different. I wouldn't worry, they'll either take the server down or do some kind of mini VU fix.

I'm sure no one is going to go broke if the payment is a day or two late - it's happened before. :)

I'm sure no one is going to go broke if the payment is a day or two late - it's happened before. :)

But what if they did use the revenue to pay for the ATH :dunce: :laugh:

Not the first time it has been 1 day late.

Just chill.

An issue affecting the past week's CLD revenue sharing has been corrected.
Payouts for last week will be distributed in the upcoming CLD revenue payout on Monday, June 29.
Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Originally Posted Here

Sounds like we did have an issue with the new CLDx and MA is working it out but good news all next week will get payout if they get it running smoothly again :)

CLD Revenue payout for 6-22-15

Is it me or did we not receive any CLD Revenue payout this week?

An issue affecting the past week's CLD revenue sharing has been corrected.
Payouts for last week will be distributed in the upcoming CLD revenue payout on Monday, June 29.
Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Originally Posted Here

CLDx issues I'm guessing but all work be worked out

/mod note/ No, it's not just you. Merged your thread with the existing discussion thread on this.

ok cool so it wasnt just me and everything will be ok

perfect

Back