nothing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

John Baic

Old
John vampire Baic
Hi everyone. i draw entropia universe avatars like in this website:

if you are intrested, don't hesitate to send me a PM message in game. My name there is John vampire Baic
The price for it is only 500 peds, and i will provide for you, on your e-mail the drawing of your avatar at 300 dpi for printing, to have it on your own framed on your desk while playing the game, or using it on your profile picture. Happy day to you entropians, and ofcourse. BE SAFE!

Last edited:
Hello there,

I like that musca drawing a lot, when i will reach my final form, missing some item for it, will sure hire You to make a similar drawing based on that ingame outfit.

We have a society. Only the best photographers from entropia on it. this is one picture. i hope you like it. Join Sol Invictus!
0nAkRF9.jpg

Very nice. Been looking to get rid of my “K” for a while. Do you do other styles? Like a Disney cartoon? Something “cuter”
Either way something for me to consider.

I can @Katie Chalmers , as you see, but this style dont represent me..for me to doing this mean prostitution, and you didnt find the right guy about it. Sorry to dissapoint you, but i only draw on my own style. I respect myself as an artist, not make prostitution for few peds.
QZmNlux.jpg

Last edited:
I can @Katie Chalmers , as you see, but this style dont represent me..for me to doing this mean prostitution, and you didnt find the right guy about it. Sorry to dissapoint you, but i only draw on my own style.
QZmNlux.jpg
No that’s absolutely fine no need to apologise.
Props for holding true to your identity.
Never hurts to ask.

Let me get this clear. You mean if I like it, it's not prostitution?

All this time!!

Last edited:
Let me get this clear. You mean if I like it, it's not prostitution?

All this time!!
I reffer to art prostitution, to draw others styles :) cheers! This dont mean is not good, but like i said, it is not represent me as an artist. I dont feel confortable to draw comercial. I learn to upgrade my personal style in time, and this is me.

Oh ..Wow!!

That is gorgeous!

Very impressive ..Thank you for the drawing and it looks amazing.

??

Thank you guys for sustain my art. I really hope to enjoy them as i do created them. I love you all.

I wish to all of you, happy summer hollydays!

Awesome stuff

nice drawings!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back